The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daelum said:
NarcoticHobo said:
BTW the pikachu medal cards are on yahoo auctions Japan now, the whole set. It was at like $16,700 last I checked.

EDIT: link http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/177508499

Those are overpriced :p

I was thinking viper had bought for a lot less.

Daelum said:
NarcoticHobo said:
BTW the pikachu medal cards are on yahoo auctions Japan now, the whole set. It was at like $16,700 last I checked.

EDIT: link http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/177508499

Those are overpriced :p

That explains why nobody is bidding so far :)

Happy results back from PSA:
64GXd.jpg

I think you should keep it. I'm looking for another set right now and I'll let you know if I see one for sale @Soulwind

elam18 said:
I think you should keep it. I'm looking for another set right now and I'll let you know if I see one for sale @Soulwind

Let me know too.

I can get a set for anyone interested, but as I told NarcoticHobo, I can't guarantee they will be mint since they are not sealed.

Wow that's it for radiant collection. I think I've actually completed it then. Well, I of course traded it all away for playable cards like Lugias' and Thundurus' but still, in the LT packs that I've opened I've completed it.

Radiant Collection. I have it in Japanese, Korean, and English. Has it been release in other languages?

Was going to open these today from Christmas and after but noisy neighbors ruined my mood =/

Waiting on this ebay lot i bought to arrive mostly empty boxs but i bidded on for the rareish metal coins and Jumbo card im going to resell

TheTPCProductionz said:
Wow that's a lot of cool stuff, did you open it all ?

not yet i have to be in a "mood" to open it all and it hasnt happened yet =/

also i'll be recording what cards i get from all the packs for another thread on here

and i'll be recording my TCGO codes for a friend from Canada

Got these earlier in the week. Just got the chance to post the pics from my bad phone camera. The only graded pair in the world. Love the feeling of having the first (& currently only) ever graded 10

rpjLrUJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back