The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector
I just got these badboys here. It took me a long time to get a hold of them. They are from a little known Chinese print of EX Legend Maker.
f445e8.jpg

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector
TheTPCProductionz said:
Oh wow, congratulations. I know you have messaged me before, asking for some. How did you find them ?

I found a Taiwan group on Facebook that I joined. Then someone translated a message for me and about a few weeks later it got some traffic. One guy had a Voltorb but another guy had both and so I bought them from him. I was very excited to say the least. I've been looking around for a Korean group in order to track down the Base set ones I need. I'm also currently a member of 3 Portuguese groups which have really come in handy!

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
Props to [member]elam18[/member] and [member]bagoly14[/member] who helped me snag these on Yahoo! Japan:
4Ywe1.jpg
4Ywey.jpg
EDIT: I can't seem to capture the beauty of these in scans, so these amateur photos will have to suffice. :p

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
SoulWind said:
EDIT: I can't seem to capture the beauty of these in scans, so these amateur photos will have to suffice. :p

Yeah, scans of the Japanese FA cards just... never turn out quite right. Dark and weird and not nearly as cool as they should. Your shot looks pretty good though; nice catch! :3

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
SoulWind said:
Props to [member]bagoly14[/member] who helped me snag these on Yahoo! Japan:
4Ywe1.jpg
4Ywey.jpg

no props for me for helping you find these? </3

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
elam18 said:
SoulWind said:
Props to [member]bagoly14[/member] who helped me snag these on Yahoo! Japan:
4Ywe1.jpg
4Ywey.jpg

no props for me for helping you find these? </3
Hah, I fixed my post. I really appreciate your help as well!

I'll post some pictures of my other newly acquired JPN cards when I get time.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
SoulWind said:
Props to [member]elam18[/member] and [member]bagoly14[/member] who helped me snag these on Yahoo! Japan:
4Ywe1.jpg
4Ywey.jpg

I'm ridiculously excited that you got these.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
omahanime said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
I have a Korean box of Series one coming, so excited :).

I am considering buying another one.

I have so many Korean cards now, I just have binders full of them. I don't have any room for these in my binder, so I may have to get more pages or another binder.

They are fun to open, but some are harder to find. I remember when I started collecting them a few years back, you could get all of them.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TheTPCProductionz said:
I remember when I started collecting them a few years back, you could get all of them.

I missed my chance to get any of series 3 - 10.

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
TheTPCProductionz said:
They are beautiful, who did you use as a middle man ?

¡hola

You should really get those graded Soulwind, they looked flawless to me and would be great to increase/preserve their value because those two are real gems.

elam18 was all over them as well so I can't take full credit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.