The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArceusTrainer said:
Videoland said:
Wow, never seen those Arceus cards before... they are truly amazing! :O

There is only 10 of them in the World

Just for clarification: Where are you getting your facts from?
There is definitely more than 10 sets in the world.

Prepare Yourself...

Just a small part of my collection.
(About 1/2 of my Charizard Gold Stars
And about 1/4 of my total Gold Stars.)
Oh, and you get to see my legs. Lovely.

555543_10200236200580449_1181790683_n_zps6cdca07d.jpg

gary182000 said:
i have been trying to sell these packs for a while.

But while I have them I might as well share them.

HELP: I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY PICTURE UP.

host the picture on a website like tinypic.com, get the direct link (ends in.jpg), and place that link between "
". That's without the quotes.

ryter78 said:
gary182000 said:
i have been trying to sell these packs for a while.

But while I have them I might as well share them.

HELP: I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY PICTURE UP.

host the picture on a website like tinypic.com, get the direct link (ends in.jpg), and place that link between "
". That's without the quotes.

I don't know if it worked but in case it didn't I added the link.

I have two great additions to my Jumbo collection to show off today.

The first is the famous Captain Pikachu Jumbo. I've long waited to add this to my collection, and I'm very happy I finally got one.

SCAN0255_zps4136c02b.jpg

The next is something that has been lightly discussed on this forum before - the double-sided Japanese LEGEND promo. It has both pieces of LEGEND Lugia on one side, and both pieces of LEGEND Ho-Oh on the other side.

P8270038_zpsb873959f.jpg

SCAN0257_zps79172b78.jpg

SCAN0256_zpsc46b6f3b.jpg

That's awesome Daelum. How much did those cost you. I have always wanted to add the Captain Pikachu to my collection.

gary182000 said:
That's awesome Daelum. How much did those cost you. I have always wanted to add the Captain Pikachu to my collection.

I got them off of Yahoo! Japan for 3,500 Y and 1,500 Y, or ~$35 and ~$15.

The double-sided Jumbo went unnoticed as it was not properly labelled as a jumbo on Y!J so I got it for a steal! I'm sure if it was better labelled it would have been noticed more and the price would have easily tripled.

Daelum said:
gary182000 said:

The double-sided Jumbo went unnoticed as it was not properly labelled as a jumbo on Y!J so I got it for a steal! I'm sure if it was better labelled it would have been noticed more and the price would have easily tripled.

I wish i had those 2 jumbos =/

elam18 said:
Daelum said:

I wish i had those 2 jumbos =/

You need to stop before everything thinks that I am extremely superior to your weak Jumbo collection... oh wait

Daelum said:

That is a good price for Captain Pikachu. "I got it for a steal!" REALLY? Rats I should have took somebody up on their offer.

Not my rarest item, but here you go. There are only 2 complete set in the world that are PSA 10. This is going up on Ebay soon

20130914_054012_zps8fadd2a0.jpg

Well, I never reached my goal for the summer, so I'll just upload the English section of my collection.

rhihp1.jpg

1zch6iv.jpg

2n66hhv.jpg

30suhrb.jpg

3165c9j.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality in the pictures. There are 2 more photos that I will add on later. Total is 103 different cards. The EX series Voltorbs each have a different code on the bottom left corner, so that is why it looks like there are 3 of the same card plus a RH. If you are curious about any of the others, let me know :) Also, if you see something that you think I'm missing, let me know of that too!

evilpacman said:
Well, I never reached my goal for the summer, so I'll just upload the English section of my collection.

rhihp1.jpg

1zch6iv.jpg

2n66hhv.jpg

30suhrb.jpg

3165c9j.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality in the pictures. There are 2 more photos that I will add on later. Total is 103 different cards. The EX series Voltorbs each have a different code on the bottom left corner, so that is why it looks like there are 3 of the same card plus a RH. If you are curious about any of the others, let me know :) Also, if you see something that you think I'm missing, let me know of that too!

Nice Collection, wheres the mega form of electrode

elam18 said:
evilpacman said:

rhihp1.jpg

1zch6iv.jpg

2n66hhv.jpg

30suhrb.jpg

3165c9j.jpg

Nice Collection, wheres the mega form of electrode

Haha I'm waiting for it! I'll post the rest of my collection some time in the future once I complete more sets. I should have Chinese and Dutch done soon and maybe Portuguese.

Japanese is a pain.

evilpacman said:
Japanese is a pain.

I could possibly help you there, I have a lot of Japanese bulk from every era so I am sure I have some voltorbs + electrodes - just tell me which ones!

bagoly14 said:
evilpacman said:
Japanese is a pain.

I could possibly help you there, I have a lot of Japanese bulk from every era so I am sure I have some voltorbs + electrodes - just tell me which ones!

I just sent a PM :) Thanks! As for the rest, I'll probably post the rest of my collection once its finally complete. I dont feel like doing once section at a time.

Wow, Electrode and Voltorb are cool and all, but all those pages make them look awesome! I really want to see your completed foreign sets.

Daelum said:
Wow, Electrode and Voltorb are cool and all, but all those pages make them look awesome! I really want to see your completed foreign sets.

Thanks! I've got about 200 more in my binder from various languages :p I really appreciate all the help I've gotten from people on here and else where. It really is difficult finding cards in other languages sometimes lol Especially Portuguese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back