The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
evilpacman said:
Well, I never reached my goal for the summer, so I'll just upload the English section of my collection.

rhihp1.jpg

1zch6iv.jpg

2n66hhv.jpg

30suhrb.jpg

3165c9j.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality in the pictures. There are 2 more photos that I will add on later. Total is 103 different cards. The EX series Voltorbs each have a different code on the bottom left corner, so that is why it looks like there are 3 of the same card plus a RH. If you are curious about any of the others, let me know :) Also, if you see something that you think I'm missing, let me know of that too!

You're missing the Shiny Voltorb from Stormfront.

Would you all be interested if I post pictures of my competitive binder once I finish re-organizing it?

655ef13c-3397-4a10-8a4b-87781598f316_zps53eaf21f.jpg

Complete Pokemon Day Promo... Too hard to complete, but I got it anyways.

elam, can you PLEASE show us (or at least me) your whole collection before you sell it all?!!

evilpacman said:
Why are some of them in German and Italian? I'm not familiar with these cards haha

Pokemon Day was a European Event... So All of the cards are exclusive to Europe only. They were only produce in the language above.

Daelum said:
elam, can you PLEASE show us (or at least me) your whole collection before you sell it all?!!

LOL you think this is rare... wait until you see more cards that you haven't seen.

Hint: I was in Japan May 2012 . Something you might find intriguing ^_^

LOL yeah.. if you check upccc, it says i'm quitting. You guys would be surprised of what I collected ;D

I don't play the pokemon card game, i'm just a pure collector. I just wanna limit my collection that's all. ANyways, in the next few weeks, I'll be posting more of my collection, if I'm not too lazy to take pictures! so this thread will be active.

Yeah, I guess it's good for everyone, since from what I have seen you have an amazing collection. I am trying to get some sort of collection, but as anything having a hobby on a budget is hard. I always tend to have expensive taste in things, the same as clothes and food haha.

Others get to have a chance, to own some of the things you have. I just collect Pikachu's, Korean cards and some Japanese stuff.

elam18 said:
LOL yeah.. if you check upccc, it says i'm quitting. You guys would be surprised of what I collected ;D

elam18 said:
Scenario B)
1st edition Base Set Starter Holos Only
all 1st edition Neo Shinings
all Pokemon Crystal
all old ex
all Lv X
all Primes
all Legends
all FA/EX FA (no regular EX)
all Secret Rares

=

1st edition holos - 3
1st edition neo shinings - 9
Crystals - 9
old ex- 139
Lvl X- 56
Primes - 26
Legends - 18
Gold Stars - 25
FA/EX FA - 55
Secret Rares - 121

Will you be selling anything other than common, uncommon, and non-holo rares?

Familiar said:
elam18 said:

elam18 said:
Scenario B)
1st edition Base Set Starter Holos Only
all 1st edition Neo Shinings
all Pokemon Crystal
all old ex
all Lv X
all Primes
all Legends
all FA/EX FA (no regular EX)
all Secret Rares

=

1st edition holos - 3
1st edition neo shinings - 9
Crystals - 9
old ex- 139
Lvl X- 56
Primes - 26
Legends - 18
Gold Stars - 25
FA/EX FA - 55
Secret Rares - 121

Will you be selling anything other than common, uncommon, and non-holo rares?

I'm not allow to sell on Pokebeach because I don't have enough trader refs on here and I think the Mods will not like it if we going into details of me quitting. If you guys have any questions, please PM me.

elam18 said:
I'm not allow to sell on Pokebeach because I don't have enough trader refs on here and I think the Mods will not like it if we going into details of me quitting. If you guys have any questions, please PM me.

True, you are not allowed to sell here.

But I will allow you to list what you have for sale without prices.

I have all complete English Sets & Promos. (yes everything that has been released in English)

I only would like to keep my neo shinings, Skyridge, Aquapolis, and Expedition.

Japanese Promos:
Lucky Stadium
Fan Club Magikarp, Eevee, porygon
Pokemon Day
Vending Series 1-3 Unpeeled
Complete Master Set ANA Cards
Complete Master Set Southern Island (JPN and ENG) ALL FACTORY SEALED
there's more..can't think of right now.

I seen an incomplete set sold for $150 before.. Which was missing the really hard to find starters (middle row), I still don't know the valuation since it never sold as a complete set before.

The easiest cards to find in this set are the pikachu (since they are in English) and the rayquaza since it's on trollandtoad. But the other 5 cards are really hard to find.

I would be more interested in the Pikachu's, I haven't seen them before ?.

I have seen them all on eBay, all except the Deoxys. They aren't worth too much separately, but as a set for 9 cards it's quite expensive. How many of these were made ?, I have never heard of this set.

TheTPCProductionz said:
I would be more interested in the Pikachu's, I haven't seen them before ?.

I have seen them all on eBay, all except the Deoxys. They aren't worth too much separately, but as a set for 9 cards it's quite expensive. How many of these were made ?, I have never heard of this set.

The Pikachu's are really reprints of their English counterpart in the set, but has the words "pokemon day" on it. Where did you see all the Pokemon days cards on ebay? I been looking to complete a second set, but I can only find the Pikachus and Rayquaza and not the others.

I can link you if you'd like on PM ?. I have found them all, added them to my watch list except Deoxys. There is multiple copies of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back