The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty awesome in Legendary Treasures that you can get a normal Rare, a Holo Rare and an EX all in one pack. Sometimes just a holo rare and the EX but that's because the holo rares don't get turned into reverses (which was super lame) as they take the slot where the reverse holo would be. Here's a pic!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3800/10933567766_036ba5355b_k.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3736/10933643114_07fa899c21_k.jpg

This isn't particularly impressive, but it's something I've meant to post for a long time and finally got around to doing so for you guys.
1477565_10200710778204593_1768116639_n.jpg

734448_10200710778604603_1455375590_n.jpg

1466041_10200710779124616_1573405665_n.jpg
Fyi, Regice was pinned down to stop the glare.

Cujucuyo said:
Special Jumbo Cards, Masaki Set and Sealed JR Promos:

IMG_5204 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

IMG_5201 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

IMG_5202 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

IMG_5566 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

IMG_5569 by Cujucuyo, on Flickr

Please use spoilers on all photos - omahanime

Care to pass on one of those duplicate jumbos? :p

omahanime said:
A little something I just got

Woah, you don't see those every day.

Emma Watson said:
This isn't particularly impressive, but it's something I've meant to post for a long time and finally got around to doing so for you guys.
1477565_10200710778204593_1768116639_n.jpg

734448_10200710778604603_1455375590_n.jpg

1466041_10200710779124616_1573405665_n.jpg
Fyi, Regice was pinned down to stop the glare.

Laaaaame ;P

omahanime said:

Where you find those? I'm pretty much done with bw-p except those, JR Train promos, and of course the Super Rare Card Get Giratina/Rayquaza.

Had a chance to buy the giratina/rayquaza but seller wanted $250 each...

NarcoticHobo said:
omahanime said:

Where you find those? I'm pretty much done with bw-p except those, JR Train promos, and of course the Super Rare Card Get Giratina/Rayquaza.

Came across a sale, I just had to save my milk money for.

Yeah! Everyone but Soulwind needs Super Rare Card Get Giratina/Rayquaza

omahanime said:
NarcoticHobo said:

He has those already?! :( I thought I was closest to completing the bw-p set, but maybe not if he has those already.

I'm only missing 9 cards at this point once my next order arrives.

NarcoticHobo said:
omahanime said:

He has those already?! :( I thought I was closest to completing the bw-p set, but maybe not if he has those already.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-collector-s-showcase-post-pictures-of-any-type-of-pok%C3%A9mon-collection?pid=2548402#pid2548402

NarcoticHobo said:
omahanime said:

You are definitely closer than I am.

I have around 20 BW-P in total.. lol. :p

NarcoticHobo said:
omahanime said:

I'll be getting in a set within the next few weeks. I'll let you know when I get it :)
(I'm talking about the pictured cards, not the GET set haha)

Daelum said:
NarcoticHobo said:

I'll be getting in a set within the next few weeks. I'll let you know when I get it :)
(I'm talking about the pictured cards, not the GET set haha)

Cool, I would appreciate it. I doubt you would want to trade them off straight away, but if you are interested in trading/selling them in the future be sure to give me a heads up :)

Hoppip & Pichu E3 Promo set (English Front & Japanese Back)

$_1.JPG

Pokemon Pal City Complete Set
$_57.JPG

Pokemon Center Complete Set Sealed
$_57.JPG

Added spoiler tags for large images. ~Artemis

Random collection pictures, wooo~

(click for larger if you're interested)

The vast majority of my non-plush Pokémon collection. Binders and tins contain a good amount of cards, though I have a huge box of bulk and some more smaller containers, too. Most of the small figures you see are actually finger puppets; I started collecting these from conventions a few years ago. The Octopikachus was also purchased from a con in the artists' alley.

The oldest thing you can see is the Misty figure in the bottom right of the top square. She's from an old quarter machine back when Pokémon first came to the States and is one of the few remaining remnants from my original Pokémon collection. I used to have the full set (and multiples of most) though they've since disappeared along with the rest of my old stuff. I managed to find her tucked away in one of my old storage boxes before I moved.

My Pokémon plush (with the except of Octopikachus and the small eastern Shellos) are are kept with the rest of my plush instead of here, though you can see most of Palkia towards the side there.

Sadly, one of my favourite pieces of Pokémon merch actually didn't fit with the rest. As such, the MAGIKART is currently hanging out with the ponies, biding his time...

34dkc3n.jpg

the Sparkly Twilight Sparkle looks like its Transporting up to a Starship in Orbit =3

Nice collection of Pokemon and Friendship is Magic you have ^_^ <3

I'd post the whole picture of the Pony Box, but didn't think it really felt appropriate for this thread. :p

So I haven't added anything to my collection in over 5 months...I figured this was a nice Christmas present for myself since a seller I made a large purchase from happened to have 1 on him.

289g4fo.jpg

21mw4dk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back