The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
He has triple my collection + his beloved MechaMew2 which he frames and worships

elam18

To answer your question... Of all English/Japanese Jumbo/Oversized cards that are ever released (up to date which includes Deoxys-EX) ...

I'm missing 2 English Jumbos, 2 Japanese Jumbos, and 3 out of the 5 Giratina Promo Jumbo.. (I currently have 2 different Giratina in my possession and 2 in transit)

Daelum will have a bigger collection since he'll expand his Jumbo to all Languages

Binx345

Verified Seller
what are the 5 giratina jumbo promos? I know there is 1 Japanese psychic type one....ummm its been a long day and my mind goes blank for the rest. Plus I cant look at my giratinas atm, as they are not with me.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
Everyone, we were just joking. My Jumbo collection is nothing compared to elam's (yet). Elam practically has all of the English and Japanese Jumbos, but my collection will beat his when ours are both complete as I am trying to collect all the Jumbos, including non-English and non-Japanese ones.

elam18

Binx345 said:
what are the 5 giratina jumbo promos? I know there is 1 Japanese psychic type one....ummm its been a long day and my mind goes blank for the rest. Plus I cant look at my giratinas atm, as they are not with me.

Yes there are 5 giratina jumbo promo... It was for the promotion of the worlds 2008 and they made 5 different cards. They're all psychic. Let me know which one you have.

callmekyle11

Aspiring Trainer
All the collections on here are just amazing to look at! It inspires me to make mine larger lol. I just recently finished base set/jungle/fossil sets but thats nothing compared to some of the stuff i see on here!

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
callmekyle11 said:
All the collections on here are just amazing to look at! It inspires me to make mine larger lol.
I was exactly the same way when I stumbled upon this thread.

You should post some pictures of your collection! :)

Here we have some golden goodness:
3KNZ7.jpg

elam18

Salamencetrainer34 said:
You lucky son of a gun.... Nice.

And daelum, I don't trust you anymore.

Why don't you trust him? because his jumbos are hot?

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
SoulWind said:
callmekyle11 said:
All the collections on here are just amazing to look at! It inspires me to make mine larger lol.

3KNZ7.jpg

Soulwind, what are the pull rates for those gold cards?

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
MountainDrew said:
SoulWind said:

3KNZ7.jpg

Soulwind, what are the pull rates for those gold cards?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-foreign-booster-box-pull-rates-thread?pid=2501995#pid2501995

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
I have this weird Base Set Raichu & I don't know why it's like that for.
It's the one in the middle of the photo/PSA Graded card.
971557_584476138269271_1421726654_n.jpg

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
omahanime said:
elam18 said:
He has triple my collection

That does answer anything.

elam18 said:
his beloved MechaMew2 which he frames and worships

I would not worship that card.

This is the first post a mod has made on any forum ever that has made me laugh hard haha. Awesome.

I don't consider mechamewtwo to be a jumbo either :p

As usual Kasumi delivers with some PSA goodness :)

On a side note, knowing the rarity of reverse holo for battle boost...reverse charizard is going to have its price go up up up. I can easily see the reverse charizard being worth 30$+ here since it sells for 10$ at some places in Japan and if the US gets the same treatment Japan did with COL - oh boy...Why are you so expensive Charizard, WHY?!?

Also, most reverse holos are selling for 2-8$ with the Enterprise cards hitting the 20-30$ range. This pricing is of course from retailers. It's going to be a painful and expensive set to complete, my respects to anyone who does complete a master set.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
abv150 said:
I've seen 1 EBB Charizard RH in the Netherlands.... He's asking € 50.00 for it :mad:

You mean there are other people besides you and me that collect Japanese cards in this country? There's hope!

I don't think the prices are quite set yet, though; the set was released so recently, and I bet a lot of non-Japanese folk haven't gotten their cards yet (either folks who get the slowest shipping, like me, or people who don't import on their own and wait for local/ebay sellers to sell boxes after release), so prices will probably keep dropping over the next month or so.

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
Artemis said:
abv150 said:
I've seen 1 EBB Charizard RH in the Netherlands.... He's asking € 50.00 for it :mad:

You mean there are other people besides you and me that collect Japanese cards in this country? There's hope!

I don't think the prices are quite set yet, though; the set was released so recently, and I bet a lot of non-Japanese folk haven't gotten their cards yet (either folks who get the slowest shipping, like me, or people who don't import on their own and wait for local/ebay sellers to sell boxes after release), so prices will probably keep dropping over the next month or so.

I agree, but then I think they will spike once all the Charizards are bought out. Everyone and their grandma will want one with it's unique artwork and high quality reverse finish.

And I know for a fact that there are Japanese collectors in Europe since I have sent many cards to the Netherlands, France, Germany, and of course the UK. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.