Chiefs 21, Colts 28
Saints 35, Eagles 24
Chargers 14, Bengals 17
49ers 21, Packers 24

Chargers vs. Bengals
Chiefs vs. Colts
Saints vs. Eagles
49ers vs. Packers

As for Superbowl, I predict Chargers vs Panthers.

Panthers vs Patriots Super Bowl with Panthers exacting revenge for Super Bowl XXXVIII. By an odd twist of fate, Justin Timberlake preforms the halftime show due to Bruno Mars being sick.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, my home team... I don't have much to say besides PLEASE HIRE LOVIE SMITH!, he is set to be the first interviewed for the open coaching job and has history that goes back 10+ years in Tampa. Not sure on GM, Rich Mckay may be the best option, but Tampa really needs to hire an OC that knows what they're doing.

If Lovie gets the D into gear and they go from top 15 (this year) to top 5 (next season)
and the OC can get the offense somewhere in the top 15 (32nd this year)

Tampa would be a team to watch out for in the Playoffs no doubt, they have WAY to much talent to be this bad...

Plattym3 said:

Sadly ESPN has been reporting all day that Schiano won't get fired. Today's game might change that. Then again, if Penn State offers the same salary, Schiano might go. I think coaching college football is the perfect job. Those guys can keep their jobs for decades as long as they don't have a horrible season.

I bet this made your day
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10215139/greg-schiano-general-manager-mark-dominik-fired-tampa-bay-buccaneers

Re: RE: NFL Discussion Topic - Favorite Teams and How They are Doing

omahanime said:
RogueChomp said:
We need to do some sort of competition to guess the playoffs. Any ideas?

Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles
San Diego Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers

Indy
New Orleans
Cincy
San Francisco

MountainDrew said:
Plattym3 said:
Sadly ESPN has been reporting all day that Schiano won't get fired. Today's game might change that. Then again, if Penn State offers the same salary, Schiano might go. I think coaching college football is the perfect job. Those guys can keep their jobs for decades as long as they don't have a horrible season.

I bet this made your day
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10215139/greg-schiano-general-manager-mark-dominik-fired-tampa-bay-buccaneers

Plattym3 said:
Familiar said:
Plattym3 said:

FOX Sports said:
Schiano did some eyebrow-raising things in his two seasons in Tampa, including a very public falling out and dumping of former quarterback Josh Freeman. Although Schiano came out looking good in the wake of that mess, it wasn't enough to save his job as he and GM Mark Dominik were fired on Monday.

Yep, it's been like 2nd Christmas in the household today!

Now time to root for the Patriots to please my wife this postseason. Wonder who we'll look for as a new coach.

join PokeBeach NFL playoff pick 'em - http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/75927

League ID: 75927
password: buttfumble (no spaces)

oh and happy new year and stuff

Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles
San Diego Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals
San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers

Hoping to see the first Chiefs' playoff win in my lifetime. They need revenge on the Colts in a bad way.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Hoping to see the first Chiefs' playoff win in my lifetime. They need revenge on the Colts in a bad way.

The last time the Cincinnati Bengals won a playoff game I wasn't even born yet. (1990 AFC Wild Card over the Houston Oilers.)

Tails said:
Vulpix Yolk said:

The last time the Cincinnati Bengals won a playoff game I wasn't even born yet. (1990 AFC Wild Card over the Houston Oilers.)

Chiefs' last playoff win was also against the Oilers lol

I'd love to see both of those streaks break this year.

1526894_653610821352276_1501218724_n.jpg

I don't believe what I just saw.

The Colts came ALL the way back. 28-point lead? Not big enough said Andrew Luck.

Second biggest postseason comeback in NFL History. You should all know the team with the biggest comeback victory. After all, no team circles the wagons quite like they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmgice3ieZ4

"Ain't going anywhere for a while."

Back