NFL Discussion Topic - Favorite Teams and How They are Doing

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hello guys I love the game of Football so I figured why not make a thread for it about favorite teams and stuff. Here are my favorite teams
NFL
I like the Saints even though our defense is soo bad that we have to have a bounty I still love the Saints. We are still somewhat hopeful for playoffs but I doubt it.
What are your teams?

RE: Favorite Football Team

As being a Michigander I always have to root for my Detroit Lions! Even if we may or may not go 0-16 one season...

But I'm also a big fan of the New England Patriots! Tom Brady's the man.

Saints. Not doing too hot lately, but I've loved em' for a long time.

My favorite teams are the Chiefs and the Cardinals. I also really appreciate the Dolphins because they're not a very good team, they had Dan Marino, and their logo is a dolphin in a helmet.

I gotta go with my local State's Cardinals. I've also enjoyed the Giants ever since I started watching NFL a few years ago.

dmaster out.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Redskins ALL THE WAY. RG3 FOR THE WIN

Giants would have beat them if they hadn't kicked the field goal wide.
But yeah RG3 is great.

tumblr_md1i7e5ljU1ra90n2o1_500.png

But no seriously I like the Carolina Panthers because I'm from Charlotte. Even though they suck lol. I also like the Packers because I live in Wisconsin now. Just not the Patriots or the Falcons.

dmaster said:
I gotta go with my local State's Cardinals. I've also enjoyed the Giants ever since I started watching NFL a few years ago.

dmaster out.

AZ POR VIDA!
I like the Giants too, I was pumped when they won last year.
Since NM doesn't have a team and I lived in AZ for 3 years, the Cardinals are the closest thing I have to a home team.

RogueChomp said:
QWERTY DITTO said:
Redskins ALL THE WAY. RG3 FOR THE WIN

But yeah RG3 is great.
Here's my seaon prediction:
Redskins gonna finish 10-6, and win the division. The giants will lose to the Falcons and finish 9-7 and maybe snag a wildcard. The redskins beat the ravens because they are in the worst shape they've been in all season. The redskins will destroy the Browns and the eagles and beat the cowboys in a close game.

QWERTY DITTO said:
RogueChomp said:
But yeah RG3 is great.
Here's my seaon prediction:
Redskins gonna finish 10-6, and win the division. The giants will lose to the Falcons and finish 9-7 and maybe snag a wildcard. The redskins beat the ravens because they are in the worst shape they've been in all season. The redskins will destroy the Browns and the eagles and beat the cowboys in a close game.

Giants are leadin right now im pretty sure so we'll see

All ur guys's teams sucks!

In reality San Fransisco 49'ers
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks

I don't always watch football, but when I do, it's college.

UNC, NC State, Notre Dame, and Florida State. When I do watch NFL, it's usually the Panthers because they give me the best laughs.

Wow a lot of you guys seem to like the Giants. Ugh the Giants are playing my Saints this week. I also like the Packers because my cousin plays for them.

Glace said:
Packerssss.

I dont know if you guys know this but the FB for the Packers, John Kuhn is my 2nd cousin lol. I like the Packers a lot too but not as much as the Saints which is odd.

TDL said:
I don't always watch football, but when I do, it's college.

UNC, NC State, Notre Dame, and Florida State. When I do watch NFL, it's usually the Panthers because they give me the best laughs.

I like the Florida Gators which sucks cuz they are #3 why cant they be #2 :'(

Back