Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots
San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos

Saints 20, Seahawks 31
Colts 21, Patriots 27
49ers 13, Panthers 20
Chargers 19, Broncos 27

Picks in Blue

Saints vs. Seahawks (I really wish I could pick the Saints)
Colts vs. Patriots
49ers vs. Panthers
Chargers vs. Broncos

New Orleans Saints (who will need hearing aids after the game) vs Seattle Seahawks and the 12th man
Indianapolis Colts vs New England Plea Bargains Patriots
San Francisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers /biased
San Diego Chargers vs Denver "Marilize Legajuana" Broncos

Re: RE: NFL Discussion Topic - Favorite Teams and How They are Doing

Tails said:
Saints 20, Seahawks 31
Colts 21, Patriots 27
49ers 13, Panthers 20
Chargers 19, Broncos 27

I don't know about your scores too much, as after a wild BCS week, damn near anything can happen this weekend. But, I will say I agree that all the home teams seem a notch above their competition. The AFC games are the repeat for upsets.

Let ye forget, it was 3 years ago that this happened https://www.neworleanssaints.com/news-and-events/article-1/Playoff-Flashback-Jan-8-2011-NFC-wild-card-Seattle-41-Saints-36/832f274c-148f-436c-8f2c-b2c5817c47b4 and less time since they were most recently embarrassed in Seattle.

I'll pick all 4 home teams, but not be the least bit surprised if I'm 3-1 again.

Plattym3 said:
I don't know about your scores too much, as after a wild BCS week, damn near anything can happen this weekend.

I put scores down because anyone can just say, "Oh Seattle's beating New Orleans" and be done with it.

It's a force of habit really.

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks

omahanime said:
New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks

What he said.
I guess I'm biased being in the Bay Area, but other than that I think I can confidently say that the other three are correct.

I really think San Francisco is the most over-rated team left in the playoffs. I don't know why pretty much no one is giving Carolina a fighting chance, despite the Panthers 10-9 win in Candlestick Park in November and the Panthers being the home team in this NFC Divisional match-up.

The Saints just lost. Can someone explain to me their last 2 plays? It made as much sense as spiking the ball on 4th down.

evilpacman said:
Patriots win 43 - 22. Luck throws 4 interceptions and Pats score on 4 rushing TDs. Or it might be 5

LeGarrette Blount became the second player in NFL Playoff history to score 4+ rushing TDs (Ricky Watters for San Francisco in the 1993 NFC Divisional Playoffs).

Josh Thomas sucks at football. Down by 2 scores, and the Panthers make 2 stops and take their last 2 timeouts. The panthers made a 3rd stop which is promptly neutralized by Thomas taking shots at a guy and earning a 15 yard personal foul. -_- Dumbass.

RIP Panthers, losed 23-10

I'm really hoping Seattle clocks San Fran in the NFC Championship. I'm not big on Seattle, I just hate San Francisco more.

The 2nd half...the lights just went out for Carolina, and they played well in the 1st half too.

Yeah, I was pulling for Carolina. The Chargers are the only team I care about that is left in the Playoffs. If they lose, then I guess I will root for Seattle.

Most of my picks were reallly bad this week. Colts got murdered, Panthers lost, and Chargers aren't doing too well.

Back