Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
cheekyelf said:
how accurate are Collectors Cache prices as i have Rayquaza C lv X dp 47 and they say its worth $29.99....
and apart from ebay is there anywhere else i can sell my extra cards??

Ebay sold listings show Rayquaza C Lv X selling for $9-$16USD; $30 is definitely an overestimate. If you're just looking to get a good idea of prices for certain cards, looking at Ebay sold listings is a wonderful way to get an idea of how much people are willing to pay for an item.

As far as selling your cards goes, some retail places like Troll and Toad will buy cards from you, but you'll get a lot more money per card by selling cards on your own through places like Ebay.

le Roi-Soleil

PokéBeach Staff Alumnus
How much is a Charizard G Lv. X worth? It's the one from the regular Supreme Victors pack. Is it worthless? The same applies to Dialga and Palkia G Lv. X. Are they worthless? I have a few cards sitting around, and I have no clue if I can sell them somewhere or not.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Salamencetrainer34 said:
How much will Virizion/genesect be? Both FA and regular.

Once the set comes out Im predicting this:
Virizion EX (FA~$35, Regular~$25)
Genesect EX(FA~$30,Regular~$20)

FreePandas

Mother Father Pandaman
Colress said:
How much is a Charizard G Lv. X worth? It's the one from the regular Supreme Victors pack. Is it worthless? The same applies to Dialga and Palkia G Lv. X. Are they worthless? I have a few cards sitting around, and I have no clue if I can sell them somewhere or not.

I'd say Charizard G Lv. X (regular) is worth somewhere in the low teens - recent ebay listings go from $6.50 to almost $20. Definitely one of the higher priced Lv. Xs (... Charizard, figures :p)

Dialga and Palkia G Lv. Xs aren't worth nearly as much (Ebay BIN of $3-4).

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
Quantum Jonny said:
Hi, I have a pre release clefable (green text)

Does £25 sound about right? Hard to find any for sale

As a seller, you could probably get more, but that is a fair price.

Kenstermatt

Aspiring Trainer
I'm new to the forums, and i'm not sure if this is the right place to post.
But i have a Boost Energy card, With a severe misspelling. The description of the card states 'Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokemon. Discard Bottst Enegy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy provides * * * Energy. The Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat If the Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to isn't an Evolved Pokemon, discard Boost Energy.'

That is exactly what it says. I got this from a pack of actual pokemon cards, so i don't think it's fake...

Snowy

❄️グレイシア❄️
How much would a Japanese Glaceon Lv. X - PSA 9&10 (1ED) be worth? I have a few that I think can get a 9/10, but I want to know if I will get my moneys worth to grade.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Kenstermatt said:
I'm new to the forums, and i'm not sure if this is the right place to post.
But i have a Boost Energy card, With a severe misspelling. The description of the card states 'Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokemon. Discard Bottst Enegy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy provides * * * Energy. The Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat If the Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to isn't an Evolved Pokemon, discard Boost Energy.'

That is exactly what it says. I got this from a pack of actual pokemon cards, so i don't think it's fake...

Can you post a photo in http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-card-errors-database-provide-a-picture-when-reporting-any-no-misprints

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
Snowy said:
How much would a Japanese Glaceon Lv. X - PSA 9&10 (1ED) be worth? I have a few that I think can get a 9/10, but I want to know if I will get my moneys worth to grade.

I don't think it's worth grading unless for personal reasons.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
What are the values of these cards?

1st Edition Zapdos Fossil Mint condition
1st Edition Magneton Fossil Near Mint condition
1st Edition Sabrina's Alakazam Gym Challenge Mint condition
1st Edition Articuno Fossil Near Mint condition
1st Edition Victreebel Jungle Near Mint condition
1st Edition Muk Fossil Played condition

PokeTradeNiels

Collector & soon player
How mutch is every regular Diamond & Pearl set together worth? (Yes, 7 sets)
And all the reverse holo's?
And all the alternate versions? (Snowflakes, STAFF, Burger King, Theme deck exclusive...)

I'm close to finishing it :)

JmsHt

Aspiring Trainer
About the worth

Hello friends. I am living in China and collect japanese version cards.I like the Japanese version very much ,especially the gold star cards. Now,I only miss Mudkip ,Treecko ,Flareon ,Espeon and Umbreon to complete my set .Due to Espeon and Umbreon is so so expensive, I may never achieve this GOAL. Today I have a question ,what's the worth about these three card? 1.Mew Gold Star 1ED 2. Charizard Gold Star 1ED 3. Rayquaza Gold Star 1ED

All the three cards are in Mint Condition. Plz tell me how much dollar they worth ,THX :)

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
RE: About the worth

JmsHt said:
Hello friends. I am living in China and collect japanese version cards.I like the Japanese version very much ,especially the gold star cards. Now,I only miss Mudkip ,Treecko ,Flareon ,Espeon and Umbreon to complete my set .Due to Espeon and Umbreon is so so expensive, I may never achieve this GOAL. Today I have a question ,what's the worth about these three card? 1.Mew Gold Star 1ED 2. Charizard Gold Star 1ED 3. Rayquaza Gold Star 1ED

All the three cards are in Mint Condition. Plz tell me how much dollar they worth ,THX :)

1.) 90-120$
2.) 200-300$
3.) 40-60$

Didn't check these prices, they are just off the top of my head...