Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Gothitelle is going to be reprinted in the set after Plasma Blast (EX Battle Boost).

Blueinvader said:
Is this a fair trade?

His
Dusknoir BCR
DCE

Mine
Hynotoxic Laser
Escape Rope
2 Toxicroak BCR
If you need the Dusknoir and DCE then yes and if you have 4 Hypnotoxic Laser.

Emma Watson said:
If there is a BIN for a card, (let's call it card X) and the BIN is $11 shipped,
then would it be logical to make the statement:
"This card is worth $16"?

Quite the contrary. A lot of times, BIN prices are inflated to make up for the convenience of being able to purchase the card immediately.

Frost said:
Emma Watson said:
If there is a BIN for a card, (let's call it card X) and the BIN is $11 shipped,
then would it be logical to make the statement:
"This card is worth $16"?

Quite the contrary. A lot of times, BIN prices are inflated to make up for the convenience of being able to purchase the card immediately.

Exactly. It would be safe to reason that card is worth less than 9$ since it includes shipping and is buy it now.

My first post, would this be a good trade?

I'm mostly new to trading, would my Mint Team Plasma Moltres EX from Plasma Storm for either a near mint lugia Legend bottom half or near mint suicune Entei legend bottom half be a good trade? I was worried that if I asked this in the trade thread I'd get in trouble because I'm not sure it's a trade I want to make.

RE: My first post, would this be a good trade?

This is all my opinion I am no master at whats 'fair' but I would say Moltres EX for both. I say this because they are both out of Format and in a competitive point of view worthless, collection wise they are cool. So maybe one for one I am not sure. All up to you bud.

RE: My first post, would this be a good trade?

The Last Raven said:
I'm mostly new to trading, would my Mint Team Plasma Moltres EX from Plasma Storm for either a near mint lugia Legend bottom half or near mint suicune Entei legend bottom half be a good trade? I was worried that if I asked this in the trade thread I'd get in trouble because I'm not sure it's a trade I want to make.

No worries, you posted in the right place. I think it's a pretty fair trade + I think the Legend cards are way cooler than Moltres EX ;)

Plasma Blast Singles Prices?

Does anyone know what the estimated prices of the new EXs, Full Arts, ACE Specs, etc. will be in America?

RE: Plasma Blast Singles Prices?

FoxKin45 said:
Does anyone know what the estimated prices of the new EXs, Full Arts, ACE Specs, etc. will be in America?

Easy answer: http://trollandtoad.com/products/search.php?search_category=&search_words=plasma+blast&searchmode=basic

Thoughtful answer: I think after the set is officially released, Genesect EX will float around 30, and Virizion will be about 30-35. G-Booster will probably be around 3 dollars, Jirachi will probably be around 8, and the other 3 EX's will probably be around 6. You may find it odd that I think Virizion will stay higher, and that's because Virizion is good in a lot more decks. Genesect will probably stay exclusive to VirGen, as well as a 1 off in Porygon-Z decks, and occasionally as a 1 off in any other deck with Plasma Energy. Virizion is going to revive Darkrai/Hydreigon, and is probably going to get mixed into every deck it possibly can. Plasma, Cradiliy, Victini EX decks, maybe even Darkrai, and probably many many more decks in the future.

DeckMaster said:
Gothitelle is going to be reprinted in the set after Plasma Blast (EX Battle Boost).

Blueinvader said:
Is this a fair trade?

His
Dusknoir BCR
DCE

Mine
Hynotoxic Laser
Escape Rope
2 Toxicroak BCR

Yeah I have 6. I need the Dusknoir for the set.

I just seen a FA Genesect EX for $65 bucks...

Genesect EX $65 bucks

Welp. I guess I'm NOT making Genesect EX/Virizion EX deck. :(

Blueinvader said:
DeckMaster said:

Yeah I have 6. I need the Ducknoir for the set.

I just seen a FA Genesect EX for $65 bucks...

Genesect EX $65 bucks

Welp. I guess I'm NOT making Genesect EX/Virizion EX deck. :(

FA Genesect is "only" $43 on TnT. Chances are, it won't be that high for long either. There'll probably be the rush to get them when Plasma Blast first comes out, but they'll drop sooner or later. (Probably sooner, since I doubt Vir/Gen won't be overwhelmingly BDIF)

Looking for really good album

Hey guys I'm looking for a really good album! Must be in england tho somthing like this one?

http://bit.ly/12NEqBB

This album looks great! Dont know if its In my price range tho.

Thoughts?

Ice said:
SoulWind said:
Good deal. They typically go for $14-16.
Thanks! The store usually overprices.
@Anyone Latios ex (old) for $10. Good deal?

If you're talking about the EX Dragon Latios ex, then there's one on sale on ebay for $7.50. The EX Dragon Fronties Latios ex (delta species) is on sale on ebay for ~$9.

Back