Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Ice said:
Uh...It's Water Type and Delta Species. I don't know about older sets. (lol)

Latios EX from Dragon Frontiers is worth around $12 in good condition, so I would say its a decent deal.

How much are these cards worth?

Hello I would wish to know how much a lv.55 Gardevoir from the World Championships 2008.[/size][/font]

honest opions?
I bought many cards recently:
shiny blastoise and shiny charizard $45 total
shiny hydreigon, shiny emboar, shiny zoroark, shiny charizard $50 total
shiny charizard and alakazam gold star $35 total

all cards nm-m and received so also what was the best deal

also traded the hydreigon shiny for a gold star gyarados, was that better than the purchases?

PieterPie said:
honest opions?
I bought many cards recently:
shiny blastoise and shiny charizard $45 total
shiny hydreigon, shiny emboar, shiny zoroark, shiny charizard $50 total
shiny charizard and alakazam gold star $35 total

all cards nm-m and received so also what was the best deal

also traded the hydreigon shiny for a gold star gyarados, was that better than the purchases?

You got great deals on all of those. Which Shiny Charizard were you referring to?

I am just asking since I am not a expert at pokemon I collected these years ago and just want to know the value of a World championchips 2008 Gardevoir

most world championship cards are worthless, unless they were ultra rares in the actual set.

that is a great trade price wise Ice, especially if you do not play with deoxys, because value will go down. Otherwise its still fair, the plasma blast shinies are extremely rare, 1 per 6 booster boxes, and Iris will prob drop soon because hype, and life dew isnt worth more than $1

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
watwer123 said:
I am just asking since I am not a expert at pokemon I collected these years ago and just want to know the value of a World championchips 2008 Gardevoir

gardevoir lv. X or the normal gardevoir
It is just a regular Gardevoir which I realize is worthless but that you for your time.

Wow I have 116 cards XD and I don't really collect them XD

also just fyi this is the card file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/images.jpg

again correction here is the origonal pic http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/46/29/f2a9e03ae7a0c50bd6f00210.L.jpg

Ice said:
My

Deoxys EX x2

Their

Shiny Egg
FA Iris
Life Dew

Deoxys-EX is worth a lot right now so you might be better off holding them.

Keep in mind, though, that tins are coming out soon and the value will drop.

I think its a good deal if you trade off the shiny egg and fa iris while they still have the "unreleased hype", possibly for something with long term value, because the shinies are so rare, i went to one of the bigger pre releases i think, one of each shiny was pulled, from 4 cases,(4 shinies in 24 Booster BOXES) thats the normal rate

SoulWind said:
Ice said:
My

Deoxys EX x2

Their

Shiny Egg
FA Iris
Life Dew

Deoxys-EX is worth a lot right now so you might be better off holding them.

Keep in mind, though, that tins are coming out soon and the value will drop.

I get nervous whenever someone offers me a Deoxys EX (especially the regular art one). Going by what happened with Mewtwo/Darkrai EX, the FAs should somewhat hold their prices, but I feel like a trade for a RA Deoxys EX will blow up in my face soon if I don't immediately turn it around for something else >_<

how accurate are Collectors Cache prices as i have Rayquaza C lv X dp 47 and they say its worth $29.99.....
and apart from ebay is there anywhere else i can sell my extra cards??

Back