Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

A misprint "secret" rayquaza card with Rayquaza spelt "Payquaza" and the grammar mistake "adifferent" instead of "a different" in the pokedex entry part of the card. From Dragons Exalted. Also any other info on this card would be helpful as I can find no info on it.

My guess: it's a fake. Major typographical errors like those are usually documented, and they're almost always fake if they're one-offs.

Lunabellamoon said:
A misprint "secret" rayquaza card with Rayquaza spelt "Payquaza" and the grammar mistake "adifferent" instead of "a different" in the pokedex entry part of the card. From Dragons Exalted. Also any other info on this card would be helpful as I can find no info on it.

Please post a photo or scan.

omahanime said:
Lunabellamoon said:

Please post a photo or scan.

[attachment=7124][attachment=7123]

I don't think it's fake since I got it from a Dragon Exalted pack.

Attachments

• CAM00007-1.jpg
    CAM00007-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 72
  • CAM00007-2.jpg
    CAM00007-2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 78
Sorry, but that's a fake. Even if the horrible spelling mistakes don't make it obvious, the text of the "extremely rare" section is definitely a different font.

Yeah, the fonts are huge giveaway that it's fake. Fake cards come in very convincing booster packs and such these days, unfortunately. Also, another giveaway is that Rayquaza itself is supposed to have etching and texturing, which it doesn't look like from the pictures.

Is this a good trade?

Their:
PSA 8.5 Charizard Gold Star
PSA 8 Coro Coro Shining Mew
PSA 10 Crystal Ho-oh (Non-RH)
Japanese Latios Gold Star1st edition (exc/nm - back edgewear)
+ good extras

My:
PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Star
+ good extras

Daelum said:
Is this a good trade?

Their:
+ good extras

My:
PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Star
+ good extras

I would keep the Umbreon if I were you.

linkdu83 said:
Hello, I would know : how much is a japanese Pokemon Web booster pack like this worth (still sealed) ?

A year ago I saw them consistently sell for $50 and then just this week one sold on Yahoo Japan for about $33 WITHOUT fees. So it's maybe still around that $50 range at the moment. I'm just sad that I missed my chance to purchase the one from earlier this week. :(

Daelum said:
Is this a good trade?

Their:
+ good extras

My:
PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Star
+ good extras

It's not worth it.

Unless you have another PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Star or PSA 9.

ForeignDude said:
linkdu83 said:
Hello, I would know : how much is a japanese Pokemon Web booster pack like this worth (still sealed) ?

A year ago I saw them consistently sell for $50 and then just this week one sold on Yahoo Japan for about $33 WITHOUT fees. So it's maybe still around that $50 range at the moment. I'm just sad that I missed my chance to purchase the one from earlier this week. :(

Ok thanks !
I bought 3 booster packs for 2500 ¥, 3000 ¥ and 3000 ¥ on YJA (I think we speak about the same seller ...) :)
There are still booster packs but they cost now 6000 ¥ !

Can anyone give me an estimate as to how much this collection is worth? They're from my Pokemon days, around 13 years ago. I'm just trying to get rid of them so any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Unpictured are a ton of trainers, energy, and a page of fire pokemon (only rare is a holo Ninetails).
To simplify things: 26 holos total, Imakuni's Doduo, Your Name Chancy

http://imgur.com/a/Dajuk#0

aussy said:
I believe most of the Misty, Surge, and Sabrina cards are 1st edition since they have no rarity symbol.

Those are not 1st edition. They were just released in a theme deck.

Thanks for the clarification, Google results were kind of mixed when I searched for it
edited my post

How much is a Japanese Gold Catcher from the set "Dark Rush" worth? The ebay price is $130, but that seem a bit overpriced too me.

Back