Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Would a card that recent that isn't particularly rare (IE, not some sort of limited-edition promo or something) even be WORTH PSA-grading? Regardless, I doubt it would affect the price much for quite some time, given it's likely not out of the realm of possibility to still pull mint condition Latios EX FA.

RE: About the worth

bagoly14 said:
JmsHt said:
Hello friends. I am living in China and collect japanese version cards.I like the Japanese version very much ,especially the gold star cards. Now,I only miss Mudkip ,Treecko ,Flareon ,Espeon and Umbreon to complete my set .Due to Espeon and Umbreon is so so expensive, I may never achieve this GOAL. Today I have a question ,what's the worth about these three card? 1.Mew Gold Star 1ED 2. Charizard Gold Star 1ED 3. Rayquaza Gold Star 1ED

All the three cards are in Mint Condition. Plz tell me how much dollar they worth ,THX :)

1.) 90-120$
2.) 200-300$
3.) 40-60$

Didn't check these prices, they are just off the top of my head...

Thank U very much. :)

RiverShock said:
Would a card that recent that isn't particularly rare (IE, not some sort of limited-edition promo or something) even be WORTH PSA-grading? Regardless, I doubt it would affect the price much for quite some time, given it's likely not out of the realm of possibility to still pull mint condition Latios EX FA.

With newer UR cards, it usually adds around $10-$20 depending on the card if it is a PSA 10 and the card is still recent. I'm not sure about Japanese cards, but I assume it'd be the same.

Brave Vesperia said:
What are the values of these cards?

1st Edition Zapdos Fossil Mint condition
1st Edition Magneton Fossil Near Mint condition
1st Edition Sabrina's Alakazam Gym Challenge Mint condition
1st Edition Articuno Fossil Near Mint condition
1st Edition Victreebel Jungle Near Mint condition
1st Edition Muk Fossil Played condition

After some looking around I think the cards are worth these prices, respectively.

$15
$8
$12
$13
$5
$5

However, I would still like to get other opinions on their value before I trade them.

elam18 said:
Can I get a price check on a Champions Festival Staff Promo English

People are selling the full set for $100, so I'd say the 6 foreign cards are worth ~$10 each and the English is worth $30-$40.

omahanime said:
Kenstermatt said:
I'm new to the forums, and i'm not sure if this is the right place to post.
But i have a Boost Energy card, With a severe misspelling. The description of the card states 'Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokemon. Discard Bottst Enegy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy provides * * * Energy. The Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat If the Pokemon Boost Energy is attached to isn't an Evolved Pokemon, discard Boost Energy.'

That is exactly what it says. I got this from a pack of actual pokemon cards, so i don't think it's fake...

Can you post a photo in http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-card-errors-database-provide-a-picture-when-reporting-any-no-misprints

Here you go
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-card-errors-database-provide-a-picture-when-reporting-any-no-misprints?pid=2513647#pid2513647

Is this a good trade:
My:
Virizion EX regular
FA Ghetsis
Scoop up Ace Spec
His:
FA Skyla
FA Jirachi EX
G Booster Ace Spec

Is my moltres ex for a scizor prime a good deal? I think Exs are rarer than primes but stop2shop prices say otherwise. Advice?

Any Moltres-EX is worth quite a bit more than Scizor Prime, and particularly if it's one of the older ex cards from the third Generation.

Frost said:
Any Moltres-EX is worth quite a bit more than Scizor Prime, and particularly if it's one of the older ex cards from the third Generation.

It's the new team plasma version of moltres EX

I have been going through my collection an I´m considering selling some of my cards as I could use they money. I do however not know of much they are worth. Pictures at my photobucket account here.

- Japanese Mew Coro Coro
I think this one would be and psa 7 or 8, the border shows some white through the yellow (sorry don´t know how otherwise to explain it, see pictures). Hard to see without close inspection.

- Japanese Mew Play Promo
I would say this one is differently mint (psa 9-10), but I don´t have an eye for this so I might be wrong.

Would it be worth to get these card graded? If so what grade do you think they will get and how much would they be?

I have a few others I might consider laying off to, but I will stick with these for now.
Thank you in advance! :)

Back