The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold my PSA 10 Japanese Rayquaza Gold Star for $105. It was a Best Offer, and I needed the money so I accepted it, but the card is worth a bit more.

Sometimes i do or my mom does

the latest dish i shared on there was Pirogi's + cut up spam + cut up onion all cooked on the same skillet :)

Just added these to my japanese promo collection :D

KMrcpPp.jpg

So, our local toy store decided to clean out their warehouse and they had a clearance endcap full of a bunch of old and forgotten toys. Among them were a few "Puzzleballs" from the Diamond and Pearl era... I couldn't help myself, I had to snatch one up. It's about ~6-7cm in diameter and has Palkia on one end and Dialga on the other, with the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl logo on the top.

A rather random addition to my random collection. :D

dialgaball.jpg

palkiaball.jpg

Here is my blurry (but complete) FA Supporter collection, plus an extra Juniper that's for trade! Can't wait to get the new FA Lysandre and most likely FA Sycamore!

wunv.png

bagoly14 said:
Two cards I planned on selling but decided to keep for the moment.

2nhkihl.jpg

Very jealous, probably those will be the last ones I'm able to add to my Japanese numbered promo collection. IF I can ever find the Rayquaza EX/Giratina EX SR get cards!! Gahhh

Also not looking forward to hunting down decently priced Umbreon/Espeon Stars once I get around to the PLAY promos...

Thanks! haha

I was honestly really pumped I got 10's on both...was super hard to find them sealed and I had a big fear of getting a 9 on one of them...it worked out in the end :)

The PLAY ones are hard to get a hold of as well...last time at auction the two of them in PSA 10 hit around 2300$ I think.

All I worry about is finding my Entei gold star with that nice Japanese grey border, and some of the people in this thread own cards that are worth more than my entire collection xD

I remember those two from the YT video, they're so perfect :O

Lurked in this thread a while, seen a bunch of awesome stuff. Thought it was finally time for me to post some pictures of my collection! I've got older stuff(first 3 sets complete) but almost a year ago I got back into the TCG and started collecting BW era stuff.

Picture of the whole stash
70puT.jpg

Some of the figures I've collected(keeping them standing is a lot of work lol)
70pya.jpg

Majority of my ultra rares(closeups of some following)
70pAz.jpg

mostly ex's ace specs here
70pCr.jpg

full arts!
70pDG.jpg
Hope you guys enjoy! I've had fun collecting them so far! :D Excited to be working on the XY set at the moment.

The Xerneas and Yveltal figures are from the boxes that are supposed to go on sale this Weds(according to bulbapedia) but I found both of them in Walmart last weekend! And thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back