The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omahanime said:
ForeignDude said:
That's a pretty awesome Xerneas figure! What's it from?

It appears to be from the Xerneas Collection box.

Are you talking about this Xerneas box?

253178_300.jpg

images
No the figures I have are from these boxes:

I have not seen the jumbo promo boxes or the yveltal/xerneas pins in stores near me yet

callmekyle11 said:
images
No the figures I have are from these boxes:

I have not seen the jumbo promo boxes or the yveltal/xerneas pins in stores near me yet

I do not think the Jumbos have been released in North America.

^Nope. I got the ones with the Jumbo cards, and I'm from Holland.
We can't get the ones with the figurines tho.

Same here :) I love off the wall Pokémon merchandise, as well with older collection worthy card's. I'm hoping to get some pictures of my collection soon.

ok heres Yesterdays and today's haul of Pokemon stuff ^_^ (Wont open any till my next day off from work Feb 29th :)

The-Kaiser said:
ok heres Yesterdays and today's haul of Pokemon stuff ^_^ (Wont open any till my next day off from work Feb 29th :)

You do not have a day off till February 29, 2016?

My collection isn't too large, but I just recently got my 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard back from grading. It's only a 6, but I'm still proud of it!

E68QPBr.jpg

My nearly complete shadowless Base collection. I need Alakazam, Mewtwo, Nidoking, Ninetales, and Pokemon Breeder if someone wants to help me out. ;) Head on over to my trading thread if you have those available for trade.

EDIT: Whoop, whoop! One more card to go. Fittingly, it's Mewtwo.

jr6j.jpg

ee5o.jpg

9juj.jpg

3wqx.jpg

9xur.jpg

33ja.jpg

jpfr.jpg

lsun.jpg

yno7.jpg

dkz0.jpg

dbl3.jpg

px7u.jpg

Guys I am FREAKING OUT I just received my Mega Charizard Deck Box from Japan extremely early omg! I still haven't opened it yet check out the pictures.

Edit: I just opened it and it smells pretty terrible fresh out of the factory line, but it's so amazing. ;_; It came with Mega Charizard X and Y dividers I am so happy right now

Attachments

• Deck-Box.png
    Deck-Box.png
    448 KB · Views: 70
  • Deck-Box-2.png
    Deck-Box-2.png
    496.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Deck-Box-3.png
    Deck-Box-3.png
    449.5 KB · Views: 58
Nice deck box! I recently picked it up as well and also for some other members that used my Japan Pickup service. :D I also got the XY one with Xerneas and Yveltal. They have dividers with those Pokémon.
TCG2_zpsa5255868.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back