XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdivinity

Still a dorky art student
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Mega Manectric, just like Bannette & Houndoom alike, it is gorgeous and a must have. So perhaps more of these version exclusives will have Mega Evolutions?

BCWD93

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

MuhFugginMoose said:
Mega Manectric. :3

00576.png

HOLY THOR'S MAN CHILD!
I Love It.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

MuhFugginMoose said:

00576.png
That is the worst mega design so far. The original manetric look much better.. megamanetric looks like is just been expanded

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D

Manectric officially won 1st place at the "Furfrou-Only Grooming Contest"... o_O

I think I haven't seen any Gen IV evolution besides Garchomp... am I right? I would be pleased to know that Electivire and Togekiss are getting Megas.

And about the "pokemon exclusive to a version, and its stone exclusive to the opposite version" sort of complain, I remember clearly reading (can't remember if it was by Masuda himself, or any other Pokémon creator of some sort), that the purpose of this generation, as it was in Generation I, was to trade and communicate.

AtmosphericThunder

Artist

Chronus MSEA said:
MuhFugginMoose said:

00576.png
That is the worst mega design so far. The original manetric look much better.. megamanetric looks like is just been expanded

I like it because it looks like something that Manetric could actually normally evolve into.

It definitely looks very intense, but I think that's part of the point of Mega Evolution.

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!

shinysearcher said:
Manectric officially won 1st place at the "Furfrou-Only Grooming Contest"... o_O

I think I haven't seen any Gen IV evolution besides Garchomp... am I right? I would be pleased to know that Electivire and Togekiss are getting Megas.

And about the "pokemon exclusive to a version, and its stone exclusive to the opposite version" sort of complain, I remember clearly reading (can't remember if it was by Masuda himself, or any other Pokémon creator of some sort), that the purpose of this generation, as it was in Generation I, was to trade and communicate.

We also have Abomasnow. :)

Poison Master

Aspiring Trainer

shinysearcher said:

Abomasnow got one. Believe they're the only two for Sinnoh, so far.

chaosomega

Silver the Mewtwo master

Pfffttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry but that mega form for Manetric looks like it went super Sayian, So what's this about a mega mismageus?

jdivinity

Still a dorky art student

Poison Master said:
shinysearcher said:

Abomasnow got one. Believe they're the only two for Sinnoh, so far.

Don't forget about Lucario. (;

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!

So, anyone anticipating Mega Starmie and Mega Cloyster? :3

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic

Mega Manetric does look a bit silly, but in a good way. I keep expecting it to tip forward on its face because of all the extra weight, though.

I was planning on going to my local gamestop today to pre-order the guide, but while I'm there I think I'll try to see if they won't let me have mine early since they're already paid for in full.

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic

I'm not taking that Manectric mega monstrosity seriously. It looks awful. :(

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic

This just in from the Japanese players: Looks like Flareon now learns Flare Blitz!

tumblr_muii0paSHM1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

Vincent

Super Randomness

Mega Manectric looks huge with that thing on its back. Looks hilarious.

I am still expecting to see the other Mega Evolution of starters.

Frezgle

Winged Death

Oh god.
Mega Manectric looks like your dragon from Panzer Dragoon Saga if you max out a stat.
I love it.
Houndoom has a finer bone collection than I do, and my boyfriend is going to flip (in a good way) when he sees Mega Alakazam; the Abra family are his favorite Pokemon.
I wonder if we'll get Megas for the other two trade-evolve Pokemon, Golem and Machamp?

Vulpix's Tales

Aspiring Trainer

Kitana Coldfire said:
This just in from the Japanese players: Looks like Flareon now learns Flare Blitz!

tumblr_muii0paSHM1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

I wanted to write the same thing. I always was wondering why Flareon couldn't learn Flare Blitz. His Attack was strong after all and that move was perfect for him.

LordTerminal

Aspiring Trainer

Well apparently according to *removed*, not only DOES Pumpkaboo only evolve via trading, so does Trevenant.

And both Slurpuff and Aromatisse require held items and being traded.

GF why'd you have to make the good Pokemon I had plans to put on my in-game team inaccessible w/o trading or some additional problem like that? That's BS!

KiKi

Team Harmony

I'm going to Wal-Mart tonight at midnight to get X. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

LordTerminal said:
Well apparently according to *removed*, not only DOES Pumpkaboo only evolve via trading, so does Trevenant.

And both Slurpuff and Aromatisse require held items and being traded.

GF why'd you have to make the good Pokemon I had plans to put on my in-game team inaccessible w/o trading or some additional problem like that? That's BS!

They're forcing the world to have friends. :/

Diglett-Dig

Aspiring Trainer

I just caught a Shiny Roselia! Maybe it is easier to find shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.