XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

MetalPharoah said:
HikaruAyame said:
I just think someone walked into the office one day and said "You know what Alakazam needs? MORE SPOONS!" because now the line goes 0-1-2-5. Boy, that escalated quickly...

Is it bad that I want to see a fanart with Mega Alakazam forcing the spoons to feed him Vanilluxe?

tumblr_mbpydf0m3R1r6gk4zo1_1280.jpg

On topic: Are there any new version exclusive Pokemon? Or does anyone happen to know if the Kanto starters at Sycamore are gender/shiny locked or not?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

sdw4527 said:
Does anyone have that "leaked" mega list that is supposedly correct?

It's all the megas revealed so far minus Venusaur and Aerodactyl, plus Jynx, Houndoom, and the Lati twins.

Baktwerel said:
MetalPharoah said:
Is it bad that I want to see a fanart with Mega Alakazam forcing the spoons to feed him Vanilluxe?

tumblr_mbpydf0m3R1r6gk4zo1_1280.jpg

On topic: Are there any new version exclusive Pokemon? Or does anyone happen to know if the Kanto starters at Sycamore are gender/shiny locked or not?

Would be more epic with Mega Alakazam as he would be sitting down as his spoons are all over Vanilluxe and serving it to him xD

Liking the new mega evolutions so far, can't wait to see Mega Galvantula! (if there is one)

Trying my best not to look at any pictures on this thread- I just have one important question to ask that I've been dying to know and it may be known by now since so many copies of the games are out.

Is it true that there are only 70 new Pokemon this generation, not counting the Megas?

Zielo said:
Trying my best not to look at any pictures on this thread- I just have one important question to ask that I've been dying to know and it may be known by now since so many copies of the games are out.

Is it true that there are only 70 new Pokemon this generation, not counting the Megas?

I only counted 68 myself.

Guys, where did that person with the mega Mismagius get the Mismagius?
It's not in any of the Kalos dex's and PokéTransfer isn't up yet.

MegaMismagius? Did I miss something??

Someone just tried to name their Fennekin Viola. The game stopped them. No naming Pokemon after NPCs, apparently.

MetalPharoah said:
Zielo said:

It's 69.

AtmosphericThunder said:
MetalPharoah said:

It's 69.

:[ Thats disappointing. I'm trying not to let the possible 70 new Pokemon disappoint me too much, because we do get a handfull of good Mega evos too. Part of me just thinks they shouldn't have replaced the rest of the Kalos dex with them though. And then it sounds like there is no other new eeveelution, or evolutions to older Pokemon besides Megas for that matter.

But I guess I really shouldn't be complaining. X and Y are going to be awesome. This is the generation that can make Pokemon popular again among the general public.

I am questioning, though. Has a legendary trio been found yet? Or the middle of the mascot trio? Or any of the hidden legendaries? As far as I know, Xerneas and Yveltal are the only legends I've seen.
I kind of forget when hidden legendaries are typically discovered, is it usually when the game sequels come out?

I don't know why people don't count Megas in their tallies. Yes, we're probably only going to have 70ish ALL NEW Pokemon, but evolutions have always been counted before. We're already looking at 25ish Megas, bringing the count up to 95ish total, which is just a little short of the expected 100.

HikaruAyame said:
I don't know why people don't count Megas in their tallies. Yes, we're probably only going to have 70ish ALL NEW Pokemon, but evolutions have always been counted before. We're already looking at 25ish Megas, bringing the count up to 95ish total, which is just a little short of the expected 100.

I count them. :3

Especially since there's more to come.
They're entirely different designs. So, they may as well be evolutions.

Another new Mega Evolution:

00567.png

00568.png

Mega Houndoom's ability is Solar Power. Houndoominite is exclusive to Y while Houndoom itself is exclusive to X.

AtmosphericThunder said:

00567.png

00568.png

YES! A CERBERUS!

Now it's basically a matter of time for Jynx and the Latis. :)

AtmosphericThunder said:

00567.png

00568.png

Mega Houndoom's ability is Solar Power. Houndoomite is exclusive to Y while Houndoom itself is exclusive to X.

Hehe, ya beat me to it.

MuhFugginMoose said:
HikaruAyame said:

I count them. :3

Especially since there's more to come.
They're entirely different designs. So, they may as well be evolutions.

I'm iffy about it.. I kinda half count them. Not all Megas shown have enough design as an actual evolution would. For example, Mega Mawile looks like it could be an actual evolution, but the only main difference about Mega Ampharos is the hair. Some are largely diverse, some are hardly.
Besides that, Megas aren't true evolutions. They aren't their own Pokemon, and they don't have their own dex numbers.

It's just a really debatable thing in the long run.

Uh oh. More leaks are coming in. Better skedaddle. xD

Any word on mega Scizor yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back