XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Mega Pinsir looks amazing. I really wish mega-evolutions were permanent as long as the Pokemon held the stone. I really want to admire my mega Pokemon outside of battle as well!

Off-topic: I got my Pokemon X today :D

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Waking up to three new Megas. Life is good. But, MEGA BANNETTE IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN THIS GEN. I always disliked how Duskulls line got the added evo and not my dear Shuppet line but now Bannette is ready for revenge!

I..actually like Megacross, too. The nose/red on the face looked dumb at first, but the whole Pokémon grew on my pretty quickly. Mega Pinsir is still better, though. Never thought there'd come a time where I'd say that (Pinsir > Heracross).

Just found 'Pixie Plate'. That's Arceus' fairy-type form confirmed if you didn't get that already!

P.DelSlayer said:
New Normal type move called Play Nice
20 PP
status
Lowers targets attack

learnt by the Elemental Monkeys

Pikachu also learns it, like at level 7 or something.

I can't wait to get my games, does anyone here lives in Puerto Rico or pre-ordered at GameStop? I want to know if any of you have received confirmation of getting the games today.

Think there are more Megas than the list implies?

Ugh...why must U.S. gamestops be the only ones sticking to the release date? I'm going to stand in line for 2hrs for the midnight release and still will be getting it later then most of the world :(
I hope all of this breaking lease business doesn't ruin a worldwide releawe for the next gen.

merrrrrhorse said:

I believe so. I would love for some Megas of Gen V Pokemon but only time will tell. And by time I mean we're going to likely find out all the Megas by Sunday.

jdivinity said:
merrrrrhorse said:

I believe so. I would love for some Megas of Gen V Pokemon but only time will tell. And by time I mean we're going to likely find out all the Megas by Sunday.

I REALLY hope they do something with houndoom sooner rather than later.

shinysearcher said:
P.DelSlayer said:
New Normal type move called Play Nice
20 PP
status
Lowers targets attack

learnt by the Elemental Monkeys

Pikachu also learns it, like at level 7 or something.

I can't wait to get my games, does anyone here lives in Puerto Rico or pre-ordered at GameStop? I want to know if any of you have received confirmation of getting the games today.

There's also 'Play Rough' which causes damage. :) Don't know more about it though as I haven't used it myself!

I was still hoping there will be old pokemon getting evolution for this generation. During the 5th non was related n now we only have sylveon linked to eevee..

merrrrrhorse said:

Well, since the list (one would assume you mean the trademarks) is missing Pokemon that we already have confirmed Megas.
I think it's safe to assume so.

There's an ability called 'Ice Body' that heals in Hail! :) Dunno if that exists already?

EDIT: Woops, my bad. Hadn't seen it before!

mastermagpie said:
There's an ability called 'Ice Body' that heals in Hail! :) Dunno if that exists already?

Yep, we've had that before

I just wanna take a minute to say how beautiful Water Pulse's new animation looks

mastermagpie said:

Haha, that's been an ability for a while. xD
Ex: Stallrein.

Oh dear, I hadn't seen it before. xD

Well... Avalugg has that ability... so that's some news. ;D

MegaPinsir is going to haunt my dreams. I love it.

That also means that only Jynx, Houndoom, and the Latis are missing from the trademark list. Hope they make it since Jynx and Houndoom are two of my favorites.

They'll probably keep some stones event-only as a "safety" precaution.
And remember that the Torchic stone isn't in the game and so forth.

Edit: By the way.. I meant that the stone isn't in the game to be found firsthand.

[split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

So glad they decided to mega evolve PINSIR! He deserves it and looks badass now!

If the mega Houndoom thing happens....well, I wouldn't know how to react, maybe explode with happiness :D
Game Freak, one cerberus, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back