XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

MuhFugginMoose said:
Dat Mega Pinsir. :3

00473.png
I can't tell you how much that spooked me!
Anyways that is so cool looking, they did a great job on this Mega <3

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Not confirmed that other Pokemon can have their sprite when surfing but it would be cool.Enjoy!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/167504e7a037b6fd86aca9542892f7a0/tumblr_muh5auYjdG1romni1o1_1280.jpg

EDIT: The dark water only marks that you can't surf further.

The Spook said:
Not confirmed that other Pokemon can have their sprite when surfing but it would be cool.Enjoy!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/167504e7a037b6fd86aca9542892f7a0/tumblr_muh5auYjdG1romni1o1_1280.jpg

If this is for them all, I can't wait to swim on my Rhyperior! Also, if they have you throw the pokemon you're surfing on out of a Pokeball, that'll be stupid.

As for Pumpkaboo and Phantump, I believe both of them ARE trade evolution. They aren't quite version exclusives, but one is just easier to catch in one version (and vice versa).

Kurai.D.Chronos said:
this is other what i also have not seen
nnvo.jpg

I didn't know they came in orange; now I know which color I'm getting! Thanks for that.

MuhFugginMoose said:

00473.png

Yes. Beautiful. Shining example of how Megas SHOULD look! Not at all overdesigned, and looks more like an actual evolution. Between Pinsir and Medicham, I'm extremely hopeful for the Megas yet to come; it seems Gamefreak only revealed the ugly, overdesigned Megas prior to release. What now, Heracross?

(Does Pinsir learn any good Normal-type moves? On my phone so it's hard to check.)

EDIT: Mega Banette!
Image.jpg

CMP said:
As for Pumpkaboo and Phantump, I believe both of them ARE trade evolution. They aren't quite version exclusives, but one is just easier to catch in one version (and vice versa).

Kurai.D.Chronos said:
this is other what i also have not seen
nnvo.jpg

I didn't know they came in orange; now I know which clor I'm getting! Thanks for that.

MuhFugginMoose said:

00473.png

Yes. Beautiful. Shining example of how Megas SHOULD look! Not at all overdesigned, and looks more like an actual evolution. Between Pinsir and Medicham, I'm extremely hopeful for the Megas yet to come; it seems Gamefreak only revealed the ugly, overdesigned Megas prior to release. What now, Heracross?

(Does Pinsir learn any good Normal-type moves? On my phone so it's hard to check.)

Dat Priority flying attack. . .
Plus there's always Return.

EDIT: And Facade. . .
Toxic'd Sweeper?

Mega Banette! Check my post above. Not bad, either! Stays pure Ghost, Ability Prankster.

Mega Banette is definitely my favourite Mega Pokémon so far aesthetically. Very cool looking, and not as over-the-top as the others (even though I like the over-the-top-ness).

"POKEMON OUT NOW...THEY BROUGHT IT FORWARD ONE DAY.....get down asap, and let yer pals know too....midnight launch now cancelled(obv) ...but saturday staff dress up and challenges go ahead."

My Gamestation just put this up on facebook (I live in the UK btw)

My Local GAME sent me a text to say that My copies of X & Y are ready to be picked up. Have them a call to confirm and am on my way. Woohoo!

Sentret surfing, I must see this.

kstepek said:
"POKEMON OUT NOW...THEY BROUGHT IT FORWARD ONE DAY.....get down asap, and let yer pals know too....midnight launch now cancelled(obv) ...but saturday staff dress up and challenges go ahead."

Weren't all Gamestations rebranded to GAME a while back? My local GAME is a former Gamestation.

Diglett-Dig said:
kstepek said:

Weren't all Gamestations rebranded to GAME a while back? My local GAME is a former Gamestation.

Infact yeah GAME, Its confusing because the GAME shut down and then the gamestation became GAME. No idea what was going on there!

Wait, Mega Banette and Mega Pinsir are real?

Momaster12 said:
Wait, Mega Banette and Mega Pinsir are real?

Yup. Didn't expect pinsir to grow wings though.

Mega Info

1381451528781.jpg

Can anyone confirm the rumor that shiny pokemon are more likely? I really loved Greninja's shiny colors, and I really want to know if it's worth it resetting to get one.

00540.png

Heracronite - Bug/Fighting

Look at the horn

Chronus MSEA said:
00540.png

Heracronite - Bug/Fighting

Look at the horn

My alarm woke me up for five so I could go on the internet before my family wakes up. I wanted to go back to sleep. Not anymore.

Mega Bannette: Will look even more amazing as a gijinka, if 'even more' can even be. In the question.
Mega Pinsir: Finally has been redeemed.
Mega Heracross: Also has.

New Normal type move called Play Nice
20 PP
status
Lowers targets attack

learnt by the Elemental Monkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back