XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Chronus MSEA said:
00540.png

Heracronite - Bug/Fighting

Look at the horn

Dat nose... ruins the design...

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Metalizard said:
Chronus MSEA said:
00540.png

Heracronite - Bug/Fighting

Look at the horn

Dat nose... ruins the design...

It's more like the smaller, bottom horn, I think. Like a rhinoceros beetle.

So now I've got the game.

And judging by the queue at my local GAME (which is a tiny branch), seems like everyone got the memo since I waited in a queue for ten minutes to get to the desk!

Ka$h Money said:
Mega Pinsir looks amazing. I really wish mega-evolutions were permanent as long as the Pokemon held the stone. I really want to admire my mega Pokemon outside of battle as well!

Off-topic: I got my Pokemon X today :D

Mega Pinsir is probably the coolest new mega evolution, so deserved.

Select + Start + L + R is soft reset.

Also I got Torchic.

Mega Banette is gorgeous just like Gengar Mega Medicham to me she should have had Levitate a while ago. Banette has more zippers a part of her charm plus she has tounges coming out her arm zippers this is why ghosts are the best and most of them have always done one thing they are always smiling. Banette was a physical ghost so her atk is likely getting a boost.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Dat Alakazam. . .

00553.png

YOOOOOO!!!! omg. Wow. *breathes*. This is .. amazing. Best mega hands down.

I find it really fun that we do not know how many megas exist currently and that we are still finding stones.

SuchADamnLady369 said:
... she has tounges coming out her arm zippers ...

Fairly sure those are her claws from under the black "skin", similar to her legs and lower body.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Dat Alakazam. . .

00553.png

I would also like to add he is still psychic type and has the ability trace,
according to the source of the picture, which I will not name...
Also, he looks like a god...

I don't really like the Heracross Mega or Pinsir but I really like the design of Mega Banette. Alakazam looks cool as well although I don't think it's my favourite Mega so far.

Each revealed Mega looks better and better. I could actually see this as an evolution, not just a Mega Evolution. It makes logical sense as to how the line would continue...nothing --> small mustache --> larger mustache --> white beard, it's not just "you get spikes....and you get spikes...and you get spikes!"

Beautiful!

I really do think the worst looking Megas (by this I mean the ones with the most unnecessary spikes/frills/hair) were the ones officially revealed.

CMP said:
Each revealed Mega looks better and better. I could actually see this as an evolution, not just a Mega Evolution. It makes logical sense as to how the line would continue...nothing --> small mustache --> larger mustache --> white beard, it's not just "you get spikes....and you get spikes...and you get spikes!"

Beautiful!

I really do think the worst looking Megas (by this I mean the ones with the most unnecessary spikes/frills/hair) were the ones officially revealed.

I like them all, but comparatively, bar Ampharos, they're my least favorite megas I've seen thus far.
Mega Amphy is just too amazing.

I just think someone walked into the office one day and said "You know what Alakazam needs? MORE SPOONS!" because now the line goes 0-1-2-5. Boy, that escalated quickly...

Does anyone have that "leaked" mega list that is supposedly correct?

HikaruAyame said:
I just think someone walked into the office one day and said "You know what Alakazam needs? MORE SPOONS!" because now the line goes 0-1-2-5. Boy, that escalated quickly...

Is it bad that I want to see a fanart with Mega Alakazam forcing the spoons to feed him Vanilluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back