XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangoro#1999

Fear the bear
RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Something is going to happen on 30 september because the pokebank celebi event, japenese eeveelutions events end. Maybe just a random date or something else? like the announcement of the next main game(s) for 2015?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon VG General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

How do we check the GTS to see how many trades have been completed? I am asking so I can keep track of the Vivilon event. I have checked the PGL and I can't find a counter on the site and I am not sure if I can check on the 3DS. Thanks XD.:)

Pangoro#1999

Fear the bear
RE: Pokémon VG General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

xxashxx said:
How do we check the GTS to see how many trades have been completed? I am asking so I can keep track of the Vivilon event. I have checked the PGL and I can't find a counter on the site and I am not sure if I can check on the 3DS. Thanks XD.:)

Just reload the site a couple times the counter will pop up.

ryter78

Actually a Ditto in disguise

Does any one else name pokemon to help communicate during passerby trades? Names like "Shinies?" or yes/no thanks. I wanted to start doing that, what are the typical names needed for ease of communicating?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod

Luvdisc nicknamed "no thanks" because even if the person didn't read its name he will still take its unwanted Pokemon away because no one want luvdiscs :) plus its a kind way to say no with a heart shaped Pokemon ? maybe..

LLR

Vivillon Trader

ryter78 said:
Does any one else name pokemon to help communicate during passerby trades? Names like "Shinies?" or yes/no thanks. I wanted to start doing that, what are the typical names needed for ease of communicating?
I have seen Thank you and Good bye,

P_A2

Aspiring Trainer
So I just filled the National pokedex. What's next?

After I got a little help, I was able to fill out the complete National pokedex. However - I haven't caught all of them - just seen them all. Of course I'm well on the way to catching them all with 611 caught.

Once the Kalos dex was finished, on my pc, when you get the professor to check it, it says, "I have something for you, so stop by the lab when you have a moment!" I haven't went there yet, but what do I get, and once I do get it, where do I go from there? I suppose I could simply try hard to catch every pokemon - which may be easier than it could be with the GTS. However once that's done, is there anything else to do other than breed for IV's, and EV's etc? What are some of you doing in anticipation of ORAS? I want to keep going if I can and not let it get too stale, so .... what's next?

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
RE: So I just filled the National pokedex. What's next?

P_A2 said:
Once the Kalos dex was finished, on my pc, when you get the professor to check it, it says, "I have something for you, so stop by the lab when you have a moment!" I haven't went there yet, but what do I get
This is what you get.

You can try to win everything at the battle maison if you haven't already or do wi-fi battles. That's really all I can think of to do, but that's nearly endless.

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors

I have no idea if this belongs in this thread, but it was a thought I had and I'm not sure where else it would go: do you remember how Cyllage City has cycling races, and Grant said he just got 1st place in one when you first meet him outside the gym? I think it would've been cool if we could've participated in them.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Ok where is the Vivillon event information for the Vivillon event for reaching 100 million trades? I don't see it anywhere on Pokemon.com or the PGL site. They said once that goal was reached they would release details on how to get it. Guess what it is not there.:)

Krusiv

Mega Breloom for ORAS!

xxashxx said:
Ok where is the Vivillon event information for the Vivillon event for reaching 100 million trades? I don't see it anywhere on Pokemon.com or the PGL site. They said once that goal was reached they would release details on how to get it. Guess what it is not there.:)
Use the Mystery Gift function to get the Fancy Vivillon pattern. Receive the Mystery Gift through the Internet then talk to the delivery girl in any Pokemon Center.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Thanks XD. I got it this morning. When I posted on Sunday Night there was no information. They said at the time when the goal was met they would release the information on that date. When it did happen they did not do that. Instead they waited until Monday which made no sense because the goal was met on Sunday. Hello? Does that tell you anything? They did not keep their word once again. So annoying. They should have done the event release on Sunday when the goal was met. If it was me I would be checking the PGL and as soon as the goal was met I would be in progress of releasing the details of the event. If they are going to do this the need to make time to release the information on the dates the goals are met. If I were their boss someone would be loosing their job. Reason is I don't tolerate much slack. I will let it go this time but next time they better have a reason why they did not post the event(s). Sorry for the rant but they need to work on doing weekend work especially when it comes to official events like these.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.