XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Diglett-Dig said:
I just caught a Shiny Roselia! Maybe it is easier to find shinies.

Please god no. They're supposed to be ultra rare collectibles for a reason...

SynxS1N

Follow your heart...
RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

plankton said:
Poison Master said:
Omg YESSS. I'm so excited for that!

Here you go!!
00553.png

Wait... What? It looks amazing! Is this real? If not I'll have major sad face :(

AtmosphericThunder

Artist
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Akwila said:
Diglett-Dig said:

I really don't care if they're supposed to be super rare.

I only ever caught a Shiny Zubat out of all the different Pokemon versions I've played for thousands of hours on end, and that gets me really p'd off.

jdivinity

Still a dorky art student

Hmm, looks as if starter Pokemon can be found in the friend safari.

NaturallyDark

Master of Nightmares

jdivinity said:
Hmm, looks as if starter Pokemon can be found in the friend safari.

o_O
Woot! Mega Typhlosion, come to me!!

Infernocaust

Aspiring Trainer

Haven't seen this here...so... shiny Fennekin
1385733_10202465456824229_1433866699_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1385733_10202465456824229_1433866699_n.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 19

Poison Master

Aspiring Trainer

Diglett-Dig said:

Jealous! That's one of my favorite shiny designs. I'm sure I'll get my third shiny Ratatta or something. :(

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer

Over 800 hours on B2 and no shiny pokemon. I battle every trainer, go through every bit of grass and cave. I was upset as hoomy chulunga!

NaturallyDark

Master of Nightmares

Infernocaust said:

Great Arceus... It's beautiful... So much...want...

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic

AtmosphericThunder said:
Akwila said:

I really don't care if they're supposed to be super rare.

I only ever caught a Shiny Zubat out of all the different Pokemon versions I've played for thousands of hours on end, and that gets me really p'd off.

I bet that Zubat is particularly special isn't it? Just like the 2 shinies I've ever had since 1997. A Karrablast, and a Frillish.

KiKi

Team Harmony

I wonder how many soft resets he had to go through to get it...

TerminusTypeR

Aspiring Trainer

Infernocaust said:

Did the person who originally posted this photo say anything about the fennekin? Were they able to see it was shiny before choosing it, or did they only find out after?

I've heard some conflicting reports, and since it's mostly just been shiny froakies up until this point, I'm hoping for some proof one way or another.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

TerminusTypeR said:
Infernocaust said:

Did the person who originally posted this photo say anything about the fennekin? Were they able to see it was shiny before choosing it, or did they only find out after?

I've heard some conflicting reports, and since it's mostly just been shiny froakies up until this point, I'm hoping for some proof one way or another.

Guy who picked Froakie said you can see it when you pick.

SkySheild21

Pepe Master
RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

I hope that you can trade mega stones cause mega houndoom seems actually good

Sonic

Fastest Thing Alive

Infernocaust said:

If that's yours or know who's it is...NAME YOUR PRICE. (Don't have the game yet though)

So have we confirmed that shinies are easier to find?

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer

What type is mega pinsir? Also could I get a list of the found megas and stones found without the pokemon being found?

AtmosphericThunder

Artist

Ohman177 said:
What type is mega pinsir? Also could I get a list of the found megas and stones found without the pokemon being found?

It's Bug/Flying-type.

Here's a list of all the Mega Evolutions found so far, along with their types, abilities, and the locations of their Mega Stones: http://serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

Sonic

Fastest Thing Alive

While we're on the topic of shinies...just thought I'd share that I've only seen one in the wild. A Kricketune. At the time, I didn't know what a shiny was and was a little startled at the sound and different intro or whatever. I actually hadn't even seen a regular Kricketune before. It was only after I had knocked it out (trying to catch it) that I found out what it was. SMH.

QUICK QUESTION!
Off topic, but since it looks like Trainer names can be longer this gen, what are some of y'all's more unique names this time around? Maybe some starting with X or Y?

Vincent

Super Randomness

Ohman177 said:

Mega Pinsir is Bug/Flying-type.

As for the list of Mega Evolution stones that have been found without the Pokemon itself being seen yet, there is one for Galvantula and Druddigon.

Oblivion_Wing

Aspiring Trainer

Also players!!!! TORCHIC EVENT IS LIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.