XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I'm still going with my name of Silver, Hope a NPC does not have it already. and we still need to find a shiny chespin

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

With all these megas, if there isnt one for lapras, tropius, or altaria, ima be pissed. They actually need upgrades unlike some of these megas.

Ohman177 said:
With all these megas, if there isnt one for lapras, tropius, or altaria, ima be pissed. They actually need upgrades unlike some of these megas.

These three Pokemon you mentioned are also one of those who I want to have Mega Evolution, especially Lapras. It's kinda getting unlikely for it to get one, though, because there are tons of gen I Pokemon included in the list already, and the one gifted in-game got nothing special tagging with it.

Tropius would be interesting to see (they can make it Grass/Dragon-type, lol).

I like all the Mega's revealed except Medicham (Against basically EVERYONE'S opinion) and Manectric. I'm having a hard time not seeing story and Gym Leader/E4/Champion spoilers but I've already seen like half of the leaders and know one of the Champ's pokemon :/

-Rocks in a corner- One more day.... One more day...

Can you trade between x and y freely? Through the PSS?

Okie dokie, I'm back from Gamestop and I have breaking news!

The game guide will NOT be available at release. I repeat: The Official X/Y Walkthrough Guide will NOT be Available at Release.

Apparently there's a manufacturing problem that has delayed the guides from coming in until around the 16th. They can, however, be pre-ordered/paid off, and you will receive a refund when you pick it up (I think he said 20%). I'm not sure if that applies only if you reserved both copies of the game (which I did), but still.

So if you were planning on picking up the official walkthrough guide when you got your games, consider this your heads up!

Kitana Coldfire said:

The game guide will NOT be available at release. I repeat: The Official X/Y Walkthrough Guide will NOT be Available at Release.

Apparently there's a manufacturing problem that has delayed the guides from coming in until around the 16th. They can, however, be pre-ordered/paid off, and you will receive a refund when you pick it up (I think he said 20%). I'm not sure if that applies only if you reserved both copies of the game (which I did), but still.

So if you were planning on picking up the official walkthrough guide when you got your games, consider this your heads up!

Thanks Kitana. I usually don't get the guide 'till later if at all. I probably won't get this one as I don't want too many story spoilers. o_O I'll just go blind and carry LOTS of Ultra Balls.

Kitana Coldfire said:

This has already been clarified back in the 180 or so pages when I went there last Tuesday or Wednesday. Tis why I've been asking for Pokemon locations on certain routes, forests, and such. We had like HALF a page of discussion because I found out Game Stop wouldn't release them on the same time. Man.

GoomyFan85 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

This has already been clarified back in the 180 or so pages when I went there last Tuesday or Wednesday. Tis why I've been asking for Pokemon locations on certain routes, forests, and such. We had like HALF a page of discussion because I found out Game Stop wouldn't release them on the same time. Man.

Huh, we did? I must have missed it 180 pages ago. I was pretty busy checking for info to add to the rumor catalog, so I guess I skimmed over it.

Ah well, take it as a reminder then.

GoomyFan85 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Well. Yeah. But that was 200 pages ago. Granted, I've been here since the beginning, mostly as a lurker, but still. Some things are hard to keep up with.

Nao for something in topic, one pokemon that I really want to see have a mega evolution is Drifblim. Come on GF, don't disappoint.

Akwila said:
Diglett-Dig said:
I just caught a Shiny Roselia! Maybe it is easier to find shinies.

Please god no. They're supposed to be ultra rare collectibles for a reason...

maybe they changed the ration because almost all the shinies out there are hacked :p

stalkin_cat said:
Akwila said:
Please god no. They're supposed to be ultra rare collectibles for a reason...

maybe they changed the ration because almost all the shinies out there are hacked :p

Well, the 3DS is hack proof and because Nintendo wants people to at least get one shiny that isn't something already shiny in the first place... It's the lesser of two evils.

Look at this way, no more shiny Pokemon for lv. 9 and under legends.

Shinies aren't hard once you get the hang of RNG. They seem to be more common then the original forms when you think about it. Yet, I'm glad to see that those Hacks won't be around :)

Good god, I love Mega Manectric. I love the lightning bolt thingy, shame I couldn't get it in Pokemon Y. ><

GoomyFan85 said:
Shinies aren't hard once you get the hang of RNG. They seem to be more common then the original forms when you think about it. Yet, I'm glad to see that those Hacks won't be around :)

Eh, each to his own. Nevertheless, sweet Arceus no more hacks! Sure RNG and cloning may stick around, but I HATED trying to find parents for my breeding. Once, I was looking for a Japanese Pokemon for a breeding project, and the guy wanted a LV. 100 Bidof for it. Mind you, this was before I got my own JP copy of White. (I ain't joking neither).

I am happy they are making shiny pokemon easier to get, since all of my years playing pokemon, I have never seen one.

TayBee said:
I am happy they are making shiny pokemon easier to get, since all of my years playing pokemon, I have never seen one.

Look at this way... At least if you lose a shiny (say a shiny that self-imploded, roared, or any moves to that effect) it'll only sting a bit.

Speaking of shiny, do we know whether or not the Friend Safari Pokemon have the same chances to be found shiny or is that a work in process?
Also, can they run away like before?

Okay... Let's see,
Mega Alakazam looks fugly... One of the most disappointing Megas for me... So much potential...
Mega Houndoom looks as awesome as I expected...
Mega Manectric... is just ridiculous... I wonder what were they thinking... It still has a higher chance of growing on me than M-Alakazam though...

I find it sad that we've only had 1 confirmed mega evolution from Unova (Galvantula) and we've only seen it's mega stone and not the final evo.

Mega Alakazam and Houndoom look cool though.

EDIT: Frogot to mention that I'm really upset that you have to trade to get Trevenant. Hopefully there will be an NPC trade or 2 (His Phantump for your Pumpkaboo, then post game his Gourgiest for your Trevenant

So, they are saying when you choose to select your starter out of the 3, one might be shiny? Ouch, can you imagine getting a shiny of a starter you did NOT want and then SRing just for the one you want? Pokemon Bank why are you not here yet!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back