Games Fire Emblem

Well, I think this thread turned me into a Fire Emblem fan(EDIT: forgot to say fan, epic derp). After listening to the theme(which I love), and I also thought the gameplay of some of the games looked amazing. Definitely going to pick one of them up eventually, and if I also ever get a 3DS I will for sure pick up Awakening. So excited for that one, looks amazing.(also the fact that IGN gave it a 9.6 makes me more excited :D)

The Fire Emblem main theme is one of those iconic songs of video game history. I love the fact that, despite the constant renditions and retooling of the songs throughout Fire Emblem history, the tune for the FE theme has stayed the same.

The Sacred Stones rendition captures it well, but honestly, no matter which variation you listen to, it's fantastic.

So what do you guys think about the shipping error, delaying the retail version of the game coming out today everywhere except the eshop?

pokemaister899 said:
So what do you guys think about the shipping error, delaying the retail version of the game coming out today everywhere except the eshop?
How did you know I just phoned my Gamestop about that?
I'm impartial. I can wait.

I'm glad and annoyed about shipping being delayed. I'm annoyed because it's delayed! NOOOOOO! I'm a bit happy though because even if it was out today, the soonest I could get it would be Wendsday and even that would be a slim chance. Now the rest of the world can feel my pain. MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm really excited for this game's soundtrack though, I found this and I am REALLY impressed:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On7tugSvq1A[/video]

It's just as well. My Gamestop told me I'd be able to pick it up tomorrow but I needed to get quite a bit of homework done today. We'll see if I actually am able to pick it up or not.

dmaster out.

[link=http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2013/02/05/461-mounted-units/]GUYS. THE TEARS. THE LAUGHTER. I CAN'T.[/link] It literally had me laughing out loud, and I couldn't stop as long as the image was up. (But everyone else in the house is asleep so I had to close it. Booooo.)

Anyways, I decided to go Hard mode on Classic. The result? Well, I'm on Chapter 5 and have played for eight hours. According to the repeatedly-reset-because-of-dead-member timer that is the in-game timer though?... Four hours.

I'm so pro. </3

Edit: Just in case it changes before someone sees it, Comic 461 is what I'm referring to.

Apparently, the special FE 3DS comes with Awakening pre-installed. At least, that's what it says on the box. I would have preferred a hard copy, but whatever!

Just got mine. Haven't opened it yet; I have a few things to do today first. I plan to crack it open Saturday and just go crazy with it. (I didn't mind the delay; I had schoolwork and junk all week.)

Edit: Just opened it AAAHHHHHHHH IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

Such a glorious game.

I absolutely adore it so far.

dmaster out.

I'm still waiting for my copy of this magnificent looking game. I (sadly) ordered it on amazon and they are having some major shipping delay. I had wanted to play fire emblem since smash bros and got sacred stones on my 3ds. I just beat the game yesterday and I must say, I really liked it. I have already read many reviews and am just psyched. I don't want to have to wait much longer. Well you know what they say, good things come to those who wait.

If the store even has it, the soonest I could get it would be Sunday. I can't wait any longgggeeeerrrr. I would download it from the eShop, but it's sorta over 8,500 blocks. I've tried playing Sacred Stones, but I just don't like it as much as Awakening for some reason. I need this game as soon as possible. :p

Does choosing to give up the Emblem or not in chapter 9 affect the story line, or is it the same regardless of what you choose?

DFAFN SPOILERS

I only just beat chapter 6; don't ruin it for me ;-;

May I suggest we put plot-sensitive details in spoiler tags?

I'm on Chapter 20 right now. I am SO addicted to this game.
I paired up My Unit and Anna. I originally wouldn't have, but Anna's battle quotes like "Another happy customer!" and "Violence is on sale today!" really changed my mind. When Morgan came along (due to the whole children from the future thing), she was originally a Thief, which made me kinda regret the pairing... but then I class changed her into a Mercenary, and not too long after, promoted her into a Hero. Morgan is now my strongest unit, with awesome abilities like Ignis and Sol. Oh yeah, and because she was originally a Thief, she has Locktouch.

A Hero with Ignis and Sol who can pick locks.

Nobody is safe.

Spoilers, spoilers everywhere...
Why did Chrom have to marry Sully in my game? Could I have prevented this by marrying him to someone else earlier? Nooooooo!!!!! She's not even attractive!!!!

@Trainerhan:

Chrom marries the woman he's built up the highest amount of support points with at the end of Chapter 12. In the event of a tie, the priority list is: Sumia > Sully > Maribelle > Olivia > Female Avatar. Each time you see a heart come up on top of Chrom and someone else, the two just gained one love point.

lol

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3M4HxHLof0[/video]

caution: contains language

Back