General Favorite Cheese

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
I love Red Leicester. Not the light orange kind. I mean the REAL hard dark orange stuff.

Edam is pretty swag too.

I hate Bree though. hatehatehate

My favorites are milder kinds of Bleu cheese and Parmesan. Out of those two, I like Parmesan best. Seriously, I could just eat block after block of that stuff.

Anybody who says American needs to be slapped across the face with a raw tuna.

I definitely like parmesan and mozzarella, but only in moderation.

Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Cheddar a little bit.
Cheese from Mexico is delicious, too. Quesadillas are a piece of haven if they're made with the local cheese. : DDD
Oh, and how could I forget Ricotta?

This.

don()shinobi said:
american is like a fake cheese for fake people

I am a philistine when it comes to cheeses so I mostly like italian cheeses (mozzarella being my favorite, with romano and asiago close behind)

Chariblaze said:
But feta's pretty good.
Yeah, that. Except for the fact that it is the best, not "pretty good". Mozzarella is also up there, along with Colby Jack, and WHITE AMERICAN from Subway "Eat Fresh".

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05vYIFZEhzA[/video]

Just so you know, I'm ranked 17th in the nation for cheese identification.

It's true.

And my favorite is Gouda. Because its so Gouda. You Cheddar believe it! Ha! Sorry that was Nacho best pun. A pretty cheesy joke though. I just Creamed those jokes! I think I Havarti said too much... I Feta stop.

Going on the record saying that Delta knows how to make good threads.

Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan, and Gouda, in that order. Nothing fancy, but they get the job done.

safariblade said:
And my favorite is Gouda. Because its so Gouda. You Cheddar believe it! Ha! Sorry that was Nacho best pun. A pretty cheesy joke though. I just Creamed those jokes! I think I Havarti said too much... I Feta stop.

GET OUT

KRAFT SINGLES, CHEESE WHIZ AND BLUE CHEESE!!! YUMMY!!!!

Not. Basically all cheese, but not Swiss cheese or the above things.

EDIT: LOL @ safariblade!! Could I maybe put that in my sig? I find random things hilarious for some reason

Pepper Jack.

And Feta.

I could live with just those two cheeses being the only cheese in the whole WORLD. [size=-5]or maybe just in Texas[/size].

Back