General Favorite Cheese

don()shinobi said:
Anybody who says American needs to be slapped across the face with a raw tuna.

TheOtterBoy said:

Zenith said:
american is like a fake cheese for fake people

i'm surrounded by communists

rsz_f_commies_zpse726e865.png

(it's a joke don't ban me lol)

i sincerely like american cheese

I like how everyone started bashing the people who said American.....

15 posts before anyone said American.

T_T

On that note, American.

Cheddar and Mozzarella are good also.

No cheese is good. I am lactose intolerant.

(I used to like American Cheese though. I like Mac and Cheese (but can only eat a bit) cheese...)

the problem with american cheese is that for the most part it's barely cheese. it's heavily processed, and a good chunk of what people call "american cheese" can't actually be legally sold as cheese in the united states

Zenith said:
american cheese does have one use, and that's that it's pretty decent for grilled cheese
That is pretty much the only time I use it, except sometimes I use it for mac & cheese.

It does taste kind of bad, you know. But when I eat it in homemade burgers, it can actually be pretty delicious. But yeah, aside from that I never use it.
Please don´t throw rocks at us.

Cheez-whip
Cheez-Its
Cheesecake

Actually all of the above are usually disgusting. I am an avid string cheese eater xD

saurs said:
That is pretty much the only time I use it, except sometimes I use it for mac & cheese.
for mac & cheese I recommend a mixture of cheddar, monterey jack and mozzarella, with some parmesan sprinkled on top if you're baking it.

I just had a nice cheese-and-cracker dinner, and I discovered a new favorite cheese: Seaside Cheddar. One of the sharper white cheddars, but not quite that sharp. It was so amazing. Undoubtedly one of the best cheeses I've ever tasted.

Glace said:
No cheese is good. I am lactose intolerant.

(I used to like American Cheese though. I like Mac and Cheese (but can only eat a bit) cheese...)
Uh... just buy some without lactose? :/ (At least in Finland there is that kind of cheese, too.)

Jay said:
Cheez-whip
Cheez-Its
Cheesecake

Actually all of the above are usually disgusting. I am an avid string cheese eater xD
How do you not like Cheez-its!? ( Cheese Nips are better though )

Puff said:
Cheesecake is delicious D:
Especially with chocolate.
Agreed.

Zenith said:
For mac & cheese I recommend a mixture of cheddar, monterey jack and mozzarella, with some parmesan sprinkled on top if you're baking it.
I will try that.

Zenith said:
oh man I hate both cheez-its and cheese nips

goldfish though are literally the best cracker
Goldfish are good. Cheez-its though, are STILL better in my mind.

oooh! oooh! oooooooooooh!

Soft Cheese! Philadelphia, there can literally be no sandwich with too much Philadelphia.

I love cheese of almost all kinds! I have never heard of "American Cheese" though..? What the hell is that?
- Cheddar
- Parmesan
- Feta
- Mozarella
- Philadelphia
- Cottage Cheese (I know a lot of people dislike it..)
- Old English

Back