General Favorite Cheese

Oh my god I love cheese. Just talking about it makes me hungry. Some of my favorites:

- Blue Cheese
- Cheddar
- Mozzarella
- Feta

All of them are so freakin' great, and I eat one of them pretty much daily. Because it's cheese :l Only one cheese I'm not a fan of:

- Brie

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. It's not good at all. My family loves that stuff, but I just can't like it with the shell-like surrounding it has.

I see these Blue Cheese is good comments and I'm thinking, "Who are these aliens?" Needless to say, I don't like Blue Cheese. Pretty much the only cheese I settle for is Cheddar/Pepper Jack. Mozeralla is also pretty tasty.

My favourite cheese types are Mozzarella, Cheddar, American (which might just be processed but I don't know), and Havarti. I despise blue cheese because it's moldy cheese, and I don't know how people can bear to eat moldy food.

Lorde, I have no idea how you bear blue cheese.

Why is this even a thing O.O
Don't people just eat whatever cheese is available? They are all good ^w^

Here's a list of my top 15 cheeses (not in order)
Brie
Cheddar
Goat
Mozzarella
Feta
Swiss
Parmesan
Havarti
Paneer
Chihuahua
Colby
Muenster
Pepper Jack
Provolone
Gouda
There was more I could add, but I decided to stop there.
(No, cheese isn't the only thing I eat :p)

My absolute favourite cheese is Dubliner cheese, by Kerrygold. It's a lovely Irish cheese that's quite firm, and has a subtle sweetness and nuttiness to it. It's absolutely delightful when shredded over eggs, sliced in a sandwich, melted on nachos, or even just eaten straight.

I'm also rather fond of Cheddar. Give me a good Cheddar, and I'll be happy; the older the better!

Others that I'm fond of include Havarti, Monterey Jack, basically any form of cheese sauce, Mozzarella, Emmental, supermarket Tex Mex cheese blends, Edam, Swiss, and Boursin. Also, add Jalapeno or Habanero flakes to any of them, and I'm pleased.

The best local cheese I've ever tried has to be an aged whiskey cheddar that I found at a local farmer's market in my hometown area. That was absolutely delightful.

Back