(1) Lugia-EX, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy from ‘Plasma Gale’ Revealed! [8/10]

It will be Zapdos, Jirachi, Lugia, Giratina, Deoxys (Attack), Heatran.

Lugia is excellent. OHKO Celebi EX Mew EX and Saymin EX.

I doubt we're getting a second Giratina EX, considering we have one already and there are plenty of legendaries that don't have EX cards yet.

Also, I thought his name was Corless as in Colorless, not Colress. Have I been misreading his name this entire time?

Yeah no giratina EX :p

Lugia EX seems more playable than it's friend ho-oh EX (I know you can play ho-oh, Lugia just seems more playable :3 )

Dark Void said:
I doubt we're getting a second Giratina EX, considering we have one already and there are plenty of legendaries that don't have EX cards yet.

Also, I thought his name was Corless as in Colorless, not Colress. Have I been misreading his name this entire time?

It was Corless, but now the official english pronunciation is Colress.

Lugia EX will destroy in prereleases if you have 1 or 2 Plasma energies.

Lets see. They might have new P Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem EX cards, but we still need other legendary EX's (in at least one form, not reg and P). Thundurus EX would really make sense for this set.
-Bird trio
-Suicune
-Regirock & Regice
-Eon duo
-Deoxys (all formes?)
-Jirachi
-Rotom?
-Lake trio
-Dialga & Palkia
-Heatran
-Manaphy
-Phione?
-Arceus
-Victini
-Cobalion & Virizion
-Thundurus
-Meloetta
-Genesect

Plus we have alternate formes for some already existing EX's.

Hope said:
React Energy?

Sweet.
What this guy said.

React Energy was one of my favorite gimmicks ever.

Mudkip711 said:
I like how Lugia has the potential to donk now.
That is equally sweet.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
It was Corless, but now the official english pronunciation is Colress.

Lugia EX will destroy in prereleases if you have 1 or 2 Plasma energies.

Lets see. They might have new P Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem EX cards, but we still need other legendary EX's (in at least one form, not reg and P). Thundurus EX would really make sense for this set.
-Bird trio
-Suicune
-Regirock & Regice
-Eon duo
-Deoxys (all formes?)
-Jirachi
-Rotom?
-Lake trio
-Dialga & Palkia
-Heatran
-Manaphy
-Phione?
-Arceus
-Cobalion & Virizion
-Thundurus

Plus we have alternate formes for some already existing EX's.
What about Victini,Latias,Latios,Genesect,Moletta,Zoroark and Lucario

Dragonite666 said:
It will be:

Lugia EX
Jirachi EX
Regi-ice/rock EX
Suicune EX
Thundurus EX
Another Dragon EX ?

They'll only be four, this isn't a split set.

Dweaver said:
Yep there Legendaries
^There is so much wrong with your statement it's not even funny.

They aren't legendaries. Their BST isn't high enough and there is no mythos of any kind behind them.

Very interesting. I hope the English cards carry over the blue border. I hate the ugly yellow borders we have. HGSS cards had a visual texture that broke up the bland yellow, while BW went back to solid.

Since everyone is guessing the EX cards in Plasma Gale, here's my guess:

Suicune EX
Lugia EX
Regice EX
Regirock EX

All three of the cards look really good, i think this plasma set is going to be extremely solid. Only thing i'm worried about is the always conscious threat of the donk returning to the metagame :/

donking is already in our game (Rayquaza SR)

also Lucario/zoroark aren't legendary pokemon just because they were in movies, there are many things required for a pokemon to be legendary (DNA mentioned myths and BST) and one of them is that the pokemon must be basic they haven't made any non basic legends before, and I doubt they will....

The Pikachu Mafia said:
donking is already in our game (Rayquaza SR)

also Lucario/zoroark aren't legendary pokemon just because they were in movies, there are many things required for a pokemon to be legendary (DNA mentioned myths and BST) and one of them is that the pokemon must be basic they haven't made any non basic legends before, and I doubt they will....
Ok I see what your saying it would be like if Unown was a legendary when he was in the Entei movie

I know this might be a stupid question but do you have to have Plasma Energy to attack or can you just have 2 Double Colorless and not discard a Plasma Energy

I know this might be a stupid question but do you have to have Plasma Energy to attack or can you just have 2 Double Colorless and not discard a Plasma Energy
[C][C][C][C] Plasma Gale: 120 damage. Discard 1 Plasma Energy attached to this Pokemon or this attack does nothing.
No.

I got mixed feelings conserning Lugia Ex, it's awesome maybe to awesome?
You can equip it with the needed energies in T1 with ease... DC and 2 Colress Machine.
Which is possible, thanks to suporters on T1 and Skyla (yeah, dat lady is gonna be bonkers with plasma gale).
Team Plasma will be something similar to SP, it's gonna be T1 the instant it hit the shelves.
Unlike Sp which needed some time until ppl knew how to play it, this will be much faster, since they know thanks to the SP reign 2010/11.
At all Colress Machine is gonna be bonkers! I scream for broken... Since it's like a free energy/turn.

For the EX guessing, you should see how many there are in each typ, then you see where some are missing, there they gonna place them.
So I guess for Jirachi as metal and Gensect as grass pokémon (which just fitts nice for a team plasma set I think!)

Dweaver said:
Thats only 4 LOL

I don't believe the set is split in halves, so I only expect 4 EXs.

Also it's possible we'll get Rotom EX since it is on the art.

Back