(1) Lugia-EX, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy from ‘Plasma Gale’ Revealed! [8/10]

My EX guesses:
Lugia EX
Genesect EX (Since Team plasma modified it, and it was also just released on the games)
Heatran EX
Either one from 1st Gen bird-trio or 4th gen pixie trio (probably the pixies just beacuse I'm planning to buy a box and I HATE them!)

Suicune, Tornadus/thundurus therian formes would be awsome too. If not, I hope they make regular holo cards of the therian formes.

I was kind of dissapointed on Lugias artwork thought, I just think it look so derpy :( I hope they don't mess up the fullart..

SoulWind said:
I don't believe the set is split in halves, so I only expect 4 EXs.

Also it's possible we'll get Rotom EX since it is on the art.

This has been said before, but Rotom is not a legendary Pokemon. It can breed and has no mythos behind it.

erm Manaphy is technically a legendary and it breeds.... :/ (although phonie can't breed or evolve... I really don't know where to go with those 3...)

SoulWind said:
I don't believe the set is split in halves, so I only expect 4 EXs.

Also it's possible we'll get Rotom EX since it is on the art.
Wow thats dumb :/

anyone up for predicting the shinies? LOL

Dweaver said:
Wow thats dumb :/

Guys. Dark Rush only had 4 EXs, and that has been the only other recent EX solo set. That's probably were he's getting the idea from.
I personally think there will be 6, since when they had 4, there was the Zekrom and Reshiram EX decks so the English sets could have 6 EXs every set. And since they're having the Klinklang deck I doubt they'll have 2 more EXs decks close enough to the release of Plasma Gale.

Guess the shinys? Why not. Dusknoir FB/CF, Empoleon DEX and Super Rod. Just guessing off the top of my head.

Lugia EX
Cobalion/Virizion EX
Regirock EX/Regice EX
Heatran EX

I was gonna put Dialga and Palkia but they might save those for the next set that's split.

And I'm predicting Shiny Samurott.

This is what Im thinking
EX
Lugia (Normal)
Moltres (Fire)
Articuno (Water)
Palkia (Dragon
Regirock (Ground)
Arceus (Normal)
Shiny
Charizard
Venusaur
Blastoise
If the shinies Im saying are right this set is gonna be AMAZING :D

Regice and Suicune probably won't be in the same set, seeing as they haven't had two of the same type as EX's since they rebooted it. It's probably gonna be:

Lugia EX
Regirock EX
Suicune EX
And probably the start of another trio/duo.

Pretty exciting. This set will more than likely have Shiny Samurott in it too.

Mudkip711 said:
I like how Lugia has the potential to donk now.

It's been donking for the past couple months now. Lugia Legend KOing EXs on the first turn from BR...haha. I wouldn't be surprised if most people didn't even pay attention to the deck because it was only played in Battle Roads.

I'm really liking this Plasma gimmick in these sets. I'm hoping for some really cool uses for that Plasma Energy, as I too very much liked React Energy and what it brought to the game. So far it's looking like a cross between Legend Maker's thing and a weaker SP engine. Me likey a lot.

dmaster out.

I'm thinking
Lugia EX
Virizion EX (my reasoning below)
Suicune EX
Regirock EX
Thundurus EX
Azelf/Mespirit/Uxie EX

Shiny:
Samurott
Virizion/Cobalion
Kyurem

Why I think Virizion will be in this set instead of Cobalion:
Because Cobalion is the leader of the trio(quartet), so my logic says that it will be released last.

The Plasma cards are looking really awesome in my opinion, and that Lugia EX has amazing artwork... it looks like it'll be pretty good in-play as well.

I forgot that there was already a Giratina.
Lugia EX
Zapdos EX
Suicune EX
Jirachi EX (Steel)
Heatran EX (Fire)
Genesect EX (Grass)

Genesect will probably have the ability to switch types between electric, fire, grass and water.

ComfortEagle said:
This has been said before, but Rotom is not a legendary Pokemon. It can breed and has no mythos behind it.

I didn't say it was. :p

We aren't necessarily locked into legendary exclusive EXs though.

@Dweaver: Not sure if troll or just....

lol at Zoroark, Lucario and Rotom being legendaries... Also, Manaphy breeds but Phione doesn't evolve into Manaphy so, case closed...

It makes perfect sense for Genesect to be in the set, I forgot about it...

I think there will still be another Giratina EX but this time in Origin Forme (Kyurem has an EX for all three formes)... I just don't know if it will be in this set...

SoulWind said:
We aren't necessarily locked into legendary exclusive EXs though

Actually, we are. Expecting non-legendary EXs at this point is naive although I admit Rotom would be the best candidate to break the rule.

Metalizard said:
are. Expecting non-legendary EXs at this point is naive although I admit Rotom would be the best candidate to break the rule.

We might end up with non-legendary EXs when they finally run out of legendaries to use as EXs.

This mechanic looks pretty sweet! I've always wanted to have something like this, I missed the react energy period. Hopefully this wont become overpowered, that Colress machine is a freaking good card.

Metalizard said:
@Dweaver: Not sure if troll or just....

lol at Zoroark, Lucario and Rotom being legendaries... Also, Manaphy breeds but Phione doesn't evolve into Manaphy so, case closed...

It makes perfect sense for Genesect to be in the set, I forgot about it...

I think there will still be another Giratina EX but this time in Origin Forme (Kyurem has an EX for all three formes)... I just don't know if it will be in this set...

Actually, we are. Expecting non-legendary EXs at this point is naive although I admit Rotom would be the best candidate to break the rule.
That would be Pretty awesome to see Origin Giratina and Im wondering if they will make Land Shaymin

TPZ said:
4 Plasma Energy
4 DCE
3 Lugia EX
4 Colress Machine
1 Computer Search
4 Plasma Ball (if it searches for Plasma Pokemon)
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Plus Power
4 Eviolite
4 Juniper
4 Aspertia Gym
20 other cards...

YOU WIN.

Fixed a bit. I hope we get some other Plasma items. I like when we get new engines to use.

Back