(1) Lugia-EX, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy from ‘Plasma Gale’ Revealed! [8/10]

Dat art.

Surprisingly, Lugia is very balanced. I like what I'm seeing with this new Team Plasma mechanic.

Ability: Overflow
For each of your opponent's Pokemon that is Knocked Out by damage from Lugia-EX's attacks this turn, take 1 more Prize card.

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Thank god they didn't make it a Water-type like the previous Lugia cards.

The only flaw I can see with Lugia is the Lightning weakness.

I can see it being run in Eel decks.

Wow, this Lugia is preety good IMO.
I like the new plasma mechanic.

At first glance, Plasma Energy seems useless. Then you read the other cards... well when you scroll all the way down and read it that way it makes so much sense.

SPECULATION, AWAAAAAAAAAAY

Looks like Lugia can end games in a matter of turns...Colress Machine only helps out with that.
I'm really liking these Plasma cards so far. Here's hoping there's a card that helps to recycle Plasma Energy...

Just realized that Colress Machine lets you directly attach without being your energy for the turn.

Turn 1 DCE + 2 Colress Machine = Good start.

Wow dad. Lugia EX is ridiculous. It looks like SP is back, just waiting for the Cyrus's Conspiracy "reprint". Colress Machine is basically the same is Energy Gain, and I'm assuming Team Plasma ball will be SP radar. This is going to be great. Really excited. That Lugia is really balanced, I'm looking forward to it.

Lugia will be interesting but with Zeekeels still around it Might
Not see much play(unless there's a plasma Card for weakness.) except for
That Lugia seems interesting because Late game Lugia EX + DCE + 2 Corless Machine for the win
Seems too good to pass up.

Vulpix Yolk said:

Wow dad? Uh, what? lol.

ComfortEagle said:
Thank god they didn't make it a Water-type like the previous Lugia cards.

True dat brah. It never made any sense to me why they made Lugia's Water type for a while. It might be the only card that has had 3 types.

I don't know what I'd hate less. Having Lugia being exclusive to Plasma decks (And or having to make room for a lot of stuff), or having every deck have access to this card (Easy access I guess I should say). Colress Machine seems REALLY broken. I know there will be a really good EX in this set (Even better then Lugia) that uses colorless energy and can donk next to anything. Because that's what we need, more freaking donks! Dark Patch and Ether have nothing on this thing.

I don't like the fact that Lugia has to run a Special energy to use its attack when they can't be retrieved from the discard pile...

Am I the only one who really hates the fact that Lugia is a team plasma pokemon and it has horrible artwork?

I mean it's still very very playable, but I just hate everything about the aesthetic of the card. At least he's not water type this time though -_-

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Am I the only one who really hates the fact that Lugia is a team plasma pokemon and it has horrible artwork?

I mean it's still very very playable, but I just hate everything about the aesthetic of the card. At least he's not water type this time though -_-
i love the artwork since it broke the monotony of every new ex i have seen because they always seem have either a leg or an arm coming out of the artwork box but with this lugia both wings are coming in to the the artwork which i have never seen so i have to say i love this lugia and i want to see the fa as well

Back