Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

I found that Shinys are more common in 3rd Gen games than others, since I found a Shiny Spearow in FR/LG and a Shiny Zubat in Emerald.
Also, my brother found a Shiny Hariyama in Sapphire.

I've found more of my shinies in Platinum, actually. Budew, Remoraid, and Girafarig are a few off of the top of my head.
...No, I didn't catch any of them... ;~;

My first was an Abra in Diamond Version, and I had no idea, either (only a slight bit paler than non-shiny). I caught it in an Ultra Ball, too! From there, I became addicted to the shiny Pokemon.

My first shiny was a shiny Luminion in Canalve City, i also have a shiny Staraptor from a starly and a shiny shellos :)

If the Shiny Gyrados in GSC doesn't count, then I got a Shiny Spinda in Pokemon Emerald version. It happened while I was getting ash for secret base stuff. :p

First shiny was a Vileplume that someone traded to me in Platinum.
Possibly second shiny: Shellos west side a lighter blue which I didn't notice and it fainted :[] in Diamond

My first shiny was a shiny Geodude in Diamond. Selfdestruct.
Second was a shiny Basculin (Rage.) which I accidentally killed with Surf.

The first time I ever played Pokemon (I was playing diamond) I choose Piplup as my starter Pokemon and it was a shiny although I didn't realize. A few gym leaders into the game I decided to restart my game because I wanted to build my team around Chimchar. As soon as I picked Chimchar (which wasn't a shiny) I realized that the Piplup from the game I deleted was a shiny. I did some research and found out that 1 out of 8000+ starter Pokemon are shiny and I was really annoyed that I hadn't noticed Piplup in my old game was shiny. I just assumed that the first Pokemon you obtained would always look shiny. That's the only time I've every had/seen a shiny Pokemon and I now I look back at that time and have a good laugh about it.

My first real shiny(not counting red Gyarados or any given shiny) was Quagsire in Platinum. I found it at random while just walking around in the grass, so it was very unexpected. I named it my reaction.(AREUJOKING)

My first? I think either s hiny diglett in the diglett cave place in LG (That somehow vanished from PC even after saving 2000000000000000 times)

Or a shiny FREAKING ZUBAT! IN DIAMOND! Of all the shinies, had to be zubat, I rebagan the game over. Then, after saving it, remembered Zubat, and a crapton of legendaries.

Then, that began my odd shiny luck. I caught them when I wasn't even thinking of shinies. And never, ever when I did a shiny hunt.

Besides Shiny Gyarados, I found a shiny Geodude in Pokemon Sapphire, I also found a shiny Duosion in Pokemon White but I didn't have any pokeball at that time. /Ragequit!

I also had a shiny adamant Eevee by egg breeding but I stupidly let it go because I want bold Eevee in order to evolve into Vaporeon. Adamant shiny Flareon or Leafeon sounds really nice. Bah. :(

My first non-Lake of Rage and non-event shiny is my only shiny I've ever seen in the wild. It was a Castform in the Trophy Garden.

I've had a few! My first Shiny Pokémon was in Silver version. I encountered a Tentacruel and decided to catch it for a nice addition to my team. I didn't realize until after battling with it later on that it was, in fact, a Shiny Pokémon! :D

My first was a Geodude in Pearl. I then caught a Magcargo in Pearl which I traded, a Golbat in SoulSilver which I traded, and I also found a shiny Spearow in FireRed. The first on I ever SAW was Aron, though. I ran out of Poke Balls and killed it. It was a sad time.

First ever was a Sentret in Pokemon Gold. Then a Kingler in that same Gold version in the pond by the day care.

My first and only shiny I'd seen was Gyarados (Lake of Rage). My game had a glitch and False Swipe killed it. I literally "accidentally" left that game in the washer, destroying it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back