Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolu82

skilled fighter
RE: Your very first shiny!

Just like huddson this is my 1st post and my first shiny was on soulsilver it's a
shiny rattata lv.13 female!I'd love to trade it!

cobby2842

Aspiring Trainer

My first shiny was an Aron in Pokemon Emerald I was so excited when I caught it. I fully evolved and used it all the way through the game.

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play

Shiny Chandelure from Next Destinies :p. Actually it was about to be a Graveler on Victory Road but then... BOOOOOOOOOM. Yeah...

Stealthfire

Guitar playing Pokemon lover

My first shiny was a Starly in Pearl. I still have him and traded him to my Black game.

Bushy

Next Gen Professor

My very first Shiny I ever caught was actually on accident.
I was EV Training in Pokémon Pearl version, when all of a sudden I notice that a Roselia popped up with a black rose and a purple rose. I did a double take and almost lost my mind. Then I caught it, and the rest is history. XD

Spammy

8^)

A shiny Zubat in FireRed. Didn't even know what shinies were at the time. ;D

Being completely honest, I remember the Zubat as being black with its wings being red. Maybe I was hallucinating. Maybe I discovered a super-rare-awesome-chocolatey-fudge-coated-mega-super-Zubat? The world may never know ._.

Swordmaster13

Allons-Y!

The first shiny I found was a geodude in Diamond but I accidentally took it out. The first shiny I caught was a shiny piloswine that I evolved into a mamoswine then I traded it for a blacken accidentally *facepalm* I just recently got a Shiny Infernape from a trade that's cheated cause it's caught in a safari ball.

shadow62

Aspiring Trainer

oh, the ever so cherished shiny pokemon... I remember when i restarted my pearl game cause i got really bored or it (700+ hours on it ) Started out with my man Piplup... i'll never forget that day... before i even got to sandgem town (i think thats what the first city other than your home town is called) i was walking around in the grass and there it was... a shiny Starly!!! i always catch the first birdy pokemon early on so i can teach it Fly later and this one was shiny?!?!?! but my dreams were crushed because i just started the game... and had no pokeballs!!! they werent given to me yet like they always have been. i stayed there staring at the screen for a good half hour or so. i decided to kill the Starly TT-TT and i never found another shiny ever again in that game. however my cousin bought Platinum and beat the game. she was just screwing around and ran into a shiny Chatot. mind blown, i told her to let me handle catching it, but her stupid pokemon did a critcal hit and KO'ed it!!! TT-TT oh well, she was never that into the game anyway and she just carried on with the game. but now its all about black and white. i transferred over a hacked shiny mew with its ability synchronize and adamant nature. i was simply searching for some ferroseeds to train when out of no where a shiny Klink!!! this time i knew i was gonna catch it cause i taught my mew false swipe and thunder wave specificly for catching legendary and/or shiny pokemon i may encounter (i also transferred a mew with modest nature for those special attackers i wanna catch ex: Reshiram). i caught the damn klink and was amazed i even encountered one! then i forgot about it cause klink, klang, and klingklang are useless to me there you go, the only shiny pokemon i ever successfuly caught legitly lol

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

I traded a level 3 Beldum on the GTS for a shiny Amoongus. :cool:
Also traded 2 legends I never used for a shiny Palpitoad and Krokorok. :D

Ares

God of War

My 1st Shiny was a shiny Heatmor I caught on Victory Road in Pokemon Black.

Red Monkeys In A Forest

"It is always U.S. time! We rule the world!&q

Finally got my 1st shiny yesterday! I looked away and when I looked back at my 3DS theres a shiny Cottonee! I was literally speechless as I waved at my cousins to come over. Used my Dewott and some how got a crit with watergun, bringing him down to red, scared all three of us to death! D: But luckily I threw a great ball and now its mine :) So happy!

Macncheeze210

Derping Pikachu

Mizzory said:
Post the very first shiny you've ever seen and feel free to talk about other random shinies that popped up randomly.

First i saw and caught was a shiny roselia in pokemon saphire
second was a couple years later i found a shiny geodude in pokemon pearl on my way to the first gym, last one was a few weeks ago i found a shiny ponyta on my way to victory road.

My first was in platinum while i was looking Mesprit was a shiny psyduck caught it then my
Battery died :( Second shiny weepinbell in soulsilver while looking for Lickitung
Third white trying to steal using Theif a Stick Shiny Lillipup (almost ran though)

MDL

Formerly Roronoa Zoro

My first shiny was a Shiny Litwick I caught in Black on the Celestial??? Tower, and then, 1 hour after that, I don't know why or how, I saw another Shiny Litwick in Celestial Tower and caught it.

regigigas

ZOMOM

Still never encountered a shiny myself...only Gyarados. I've probably encountered more than 8000 Pokemon (eggs included) through all my games and still nothing. :( I have gotten some on trades but only stupid things like Conkledurr, exept for the shiny Ninetales I have. There was also a shiny Dialga on my used Pt that I'm pretty sure is legit :)
Hopefully my first own shiny will be Zorua that I'm MMing for...on my 5th box and still counting!

MewMew

Really bad at the Metagame

The only one I have is the red Gyarados. I've been playing since forever and I've never once encountered one. :( At this point of time I would be happy with any other shiny. XD

Ever21

Aspiring Trainer

My first shiny was a geodude. I was like "Huh? What?" and caught it. I was looking for unknown at the time, and didn't quite know why the geodude was a weird color. My brother later told me it was a shiny :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.