Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

Vablakes said:
My first shiny in the wild was an Arceus. Word.

I hate to say it, but that is a hacked pokemon, no legit Arceus is shiny. I'm very sorry.

600th post! Yay!

Blui129 said:
I hate to say it, but that is a hacked pokemon, no legit Arceus is shiny. I'm very sorry.

600th post! Yay!

The event is hacked, but the chances aren't; it's a legit shiny, just not a legit Pokemon.

First shiny pokemon was a Swablu on Pokemon Ruby. I was so happy. The when it would come out of the ball it would shine! I was a very happy 10 year old. ~(^_^)~
Other than him, I haven't gotten another shiny.

I was going to post a thread about Shiny Pokemon in general but I didn't wanna be repetitive, so bare with me. This was from a thread that was closed quite a while ago.

First shiny besides Red Gyarados... (that can't count) I left it in the daycare with a normal Gyarados and got a shiny Magikarp. I naturally assumed this meant it would always happen since it happened on the first try, but no luck. I found Psyduck while surfing in the water between Goldenrod and the Bug Catching Contest. I thought it was a special place for getting shiny Pokemon so I kept looking for more in that area but no luck there either.

I've also caught shiny Pidgey, Tangela, Koffing (these three were on Crystal version) my brother caught Seviper (Sapphire) that he traded me, and my friend caught Donphan (HeartGold) that she traded me. I also found a shiny Rattata that I accidently made faint, and a shiny Graveler that used selfdestruct.

Oh yes, can't forget about the "Pikachu-colored Pichu" event Pichu.
The latest shiny was a Marill on Platinum. (I named him Pikagreen because he was green but then he turned yellow when he evolved, so now I have a yellow Azumarill named Pikagreen
e6reox_th.jpg

And these guys.
24pgwh2.png
2drs6zq.png
10cpvmx.png

my first shiny was a corphish in ruby, second bidoof in platinum killed naturaly(stupid bidoof) my third was in white i was looking for an emolga and found a shiny zebsrika with very good ev's i used him in the vgc (i lost)

My first shinies were two Geodude that I encountered one after an other in Diamond. The first one (which is now a Golem in my Black Version) was Adamant. After that, I encountered a shiny female Cacturne in Diamond. She is also in my Black. In Black, I encountered a shiny Lv. 50 female Absol and I was training my normal-colored Stunfisk (Derperior). They were both the same level, so I attacked it, hoping I wouldn't kill it. I got a critical hit, watching in horror as it fainted and faded into the abyss...

NOOO YOU KILLED A SHINY ABSOL WHYYYYYYY
My only shinies are event Suicune and Red Gyrados so they don't count... :(
I remember on Diamond I was training my Golem and there was a Shiny Ledian, buuuuuut, it fainted.
More recently on White, I saw a shiny Pidove, and I tried to get it but I made her faint too. My mom said she'd never seen me so angry in my life when I made the Pidove faint.

My first shiny was a shiny HootHoot on SS. Another thing....THIS IS MY 1ST EVER POST!

My first shiny ever was a geodude that I Lost and I'm sad that it's gone now...

My first shiny was a Sneasel in Diamond. Sadly, I was charging my DS and someone tripped over the charger, my DS flew, the game froze... I didn't save.
second was a Golbat, 3rd a Shellos, and about 2 months ago I got a Staravia with 30 HP IVs 31 Def IVs and 31 SpD IVs(Not RNG'd!!) Pretty sweet!

Let's see... first ever was a Hariyama i stumbled upon in the Victory Road of ruby, with no pokeballs, before I even knew about shinies. Yeah, i was pretty confused... next, I found a shining Shinx in Pearl. Sadly, that's all of them.

My first shiny was a shiny Golbat in Pokemon Red.

If you can tell I'm lying then good for you, my first shiny was actually a Machoke in either Pearl or Platinum. I can't remember.

Wizard said:
My first shiny was a shiny Golbat in Pokemon Red.

If you can tell I'm lying then good for you, my first shiny was actually a Machoke in either Pearl or Platinum. I can't remember.

did you trade it over to GSC and it was shiny? otherwise, it can't be shiny. Unless you meant FireRed.

... Did you seriously not notice.... never mind

Pro-tip: If you want to conceal text, use a spoiler tag. The Background is actually white, so it's
Pretty sure I already said it somewhere, but my first shiny was Rattata . This is also filler.
completely unnoticeable. That was pretty obvious up there, I don't know how that guy didn't notice.
This is now null and void because of nengeni.

A shiny Wingull was my first:(, In Black I got a shiny audino though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back