Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

ah, isn't it a great feeling, getting your first shinny?...
a fainted mine, unfortunatly...
(it was a green zubat, back in Chrystal...)
good old times....

Just caught my first one about a week ago. A shiny autumn Deerling. c:

Tiger In A Tie said:
Just caught my first one about a week ago. A shiny autumn Deerling. c:

Does it change forms every season when you catch it? Its like 4 shinies in 1 if it can :p.

Currently SR'ing for a Shiny Charmander in my FR game.

I have 50, and I'm too lazy to do anymore today...

I actually just hatched a shiny Ralts the other day. The weird thing was, it was from a four year old egg that I decided to hatch now. I'm so happy to finally have one!

I've gotten very lucky when it comes to random encounter shinies. My first was a shiny Onix in Crystal, then I started FireRed with a shiny Squirtle and later caught a shiny Zubat, shiny Wurmple (now a Dustox) and a shiny Electrike in Emerald, a shiny Geodude, Beautifly, and Hippowdon in Pearl, a shiny Geodude, Krabby, Suicune, a Chinchou that I hatched, and Drowzee in SoulSilver, and a shiny Solrock and a shiny DW Male Magikarp that I hatched in Black.

my first was a drowzee but i ran away because i thought it was virus then in emerald i caught a shiny nincada but i didnt know it was rare then while going to catch heatran i found a female shiny golbat she is a pink crobat now i also hatched a male and female shiny buneary.

I recall encountering a Purple Wurmple in my Emerald when I didn't knew what shinies were. I think I defeatedt it. :/
The first Shiny I have ever caught by myself was a Shiny Poliwhirl in my White. Now it's a Politoed. :p

I never had found or catchany shiny Pokemon.Only hax.All of Pokemon games I played;D/P/P,B/W,HG/SS.Of course that Shiny Gyarados doesn't count...

My first shiny was a shiny Bidoof, in my friends Diamond. I had told him about shinies and to trade any to me if he found any, and guess what? Not even a couple minutes later, that amazing shiny sparkle appeared on a Bidoof. But for my first shiny that i founs on one of my games, that would be a shellos in platinum.

My first TWO shinies were on Emerald. IN THE BATTLE FACTORY. The 1st one I was actually able to catch was a Shiny Golbat on Platinum in Iron Island.

My first shiny was a random encountered Electrode in a fake emerald.
I caught it with a Pokeball.
AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I have never actually caught a shiny, (excluding the red Gyarados) im currently trying to soft reset for a shiny kyogre in Heart Gold.

my first shiny was a shiny timburr that i caught and later i found a shiny autumm deerling

I'm so new to forums this is my first post umm my first shiny encounther was a grey krabby in pokemon gold didn't have any poke'balls that sucked, then a gold geodude in pearl and finally a awsome patrat in white

Defbanger said:
I'm so new to forums this is my first post umm my first shiny encounther was a grey krabby in pokemon gold didn't have any poke'balls that sucked, then a gold geodude in pearl and finally a awsome patrat in white
Nice would you like a dratini with marvel scale that is female I don't care what you trade me pm me if interested.

My first shiny was a Diglet in Crystal. I saw the blue nose and sparkle similar to the red Gyarados and thought "OMG, I wish you weren't level 4 so I could throw you on my team", since I already had a diglet on my team at the time and this was before a wifi meta game. I caught it anyway, it sparkled.

Other randoms I've had were all in Diamond, different save files each. First was a Ponyta, it went on my in-game team. Second was a Gyarados, while EV Training a Drapion in ATK. Finally was a Geodude in a Nuzlocke run. It was the first pokemon in that cave.

I chained for 2 weeks for a shiny Ralts! I finally got it in April. It took many tries as it was my first chaining experience.

Mine was a Whismur, too! But in Sapphire. And I didn't catch it... :<
I've never caught a shiny before... ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back