Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was a Quagsire in Diamond, I was in the city with the water gym, and right next to it I found a purple Quagsire.

My friend got a shiny Meditite on his Dimaond version as well.

My first shiny was a Geodude which I caught (Pearl).Then I had an encounter with a roselia (Diamond) and killed it I was level grinding with a fire type didn't notice it was shiny till it was too late. Then I encounterd a shiny shinx after shiny hunting so much I lost count (Pearl). My most recent shiny however was a Rattata I caught in Platinum and now have transfered over to my 5th gen games. I sadly lost both my Diamond and my Pearl so the only thing I have now is my rattata. (Which is really cool before you evolve it but after evolution it's hard to tell the difference.) I might start shiny hunting again though. If so you can probably guess my next 2 targets....(Absol & Pawinard)

Shiny Gastly in my Pokemon Platinum game, and I promptly freaked out. It had a modest nature too, so it made a great addition to my in-game team.

I have never got a shiny.:( (not counting garados) but I was wondering if on black and/or white if there is a place where your more likely to get a shiny then normal. Thx.:)

EDIT: a few days ago I saw 2 shinys in a row on pokemon stadium.

Lugia123 said:
I have never got a shiny.:( (not counting garados) but I was wondering if on black and/or white if there is a place where your more likely to get a shiny then normal. Thx.:)
I'm pretty sure the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon is the same everyone in black and white. If there is a place where you're more likely of finding shinnies i'm not aware of it.

I found a shiny Tentacool in Emerald and that's all I have. Unless, of course, you count the red Gyarados.

Lugia123 said:

Everywhere's the same.However if you breed 2 pokemon from different countries together(Masuda Method) your chances get multiplied by 6.That's an effective method to increase the chances of getting a shiny.

Bisharp37 said:
My first shiny was a Geodude which I caught (Pearl).Then I had an encounter with a roselia (Diamond) and killed it I was level grinding with a fire type didn't notice it was shiny till it was too late. Then I encounterd a shiny shinx after shiny hunting so much I lost count (Pearl). My most recent shiny however was a Rattata I caught in Platinum and now have transfered over to my 5th gen games. I sadly lost both my Diamond and my Pearl so the only thing I have now is my rattata. (Which is really cool before you evolve it but after evolution it's hard to tell the difference.) I might start shiny hunting again though. If so you can probably guess my next 2 targets....(Absol & Pawinard)

How is that hard to tell? Lol.

Spr_4h_020_f.png
versus
Spr_4h_020_f_s.png

My first shiny in FireRed was actually... Mewtwo. Sadly, when I tried to damage it, I got a critical hit and killed it. Worst Pokemon moment ever. First in HeartGold was surprisingly Cyndaquil. I soft-reset a couple times for it, and got it after 4 or 5 times. Shortly after, I found a shiny Onix, and then a Krabby. God, my friend was pissed. I found a shiny Audino in Pokemon Black, right after giving up on trying to find a shiny Golett. My first shiny in general was a Wurmple. I didn't know what a shiny was, since it was my first day playing Pokemon. I have been very suprisingly lucky with shinies.

My first shiny that I found was a shiny Tailow on Sapphire Version, and I did so whilst looking for a Ralts.

I still couldn't find the flipping Ralts.

Mine was a Snover and Houndour on Platinum, then while breeding in Black 1 I hatched a Shiny Swinub with Jolly Nature and a Shiny Karrablast with a Niave Nature. If you complete the National Pokedex in BW2 you get a device that allows you to catch or breed Shinies incredibly easier.

My first shiny was a kakuna that I had evolve into beedrill in pokemon silver then I got a pelipper in pokemon diamond and then I got a virizion in black 2 I miss my beedrill

First shiny (besides red Gyarados, of course!), and only shiny I ever encountered was a Graveler in Soul Silver on Route 45

I threw a great ball. It didn't catch. You can probably guess what it did

:(

Hegafire0 said:
My first shiny in FireRed was actually... Mewtwo. Sadly, when I tried to damage it, I got a critical hit and killed it. Worst Pokemon moment ever. First in HeartGold was surprisingly Cyndaquil. I soft-reset a couple times for it, and got it after 4 or 5 times. Shortly after, I found a shiny Onix, and then a Krabby. God, my friend was pissed. I found a shiny Audino in Pokemon Black, right after giving up on trying to find a shiny Golett. My first shiny in general was a Wurmple. I didn't know what a shiny was, since it was my first day playing Pokemon. I have been very suprisingly lucky with shinies.

You make me annoyed. I have never gotten one

First shiny was a Swablu in Ruby.
Back then I didn't know what they were so I killed it because I aleady owned an Altaria...

Twas only later when I realised what i'd done...
Then again. What seems to be my misfortune in shinies is my fortune in PokéRus. I have managed to accuire that on virtually every single game I ever played (since it was introduced)

Most recent shiny: Swoobat. Obtained in victory road when passing through

My first shiny was a Golbat in Silver Version's Ice Path. I didn't know about shiny Pokémon back then (I thought the Red Gyarados was the only one). I think I was playing my game while doing something else when it appeared, but I caught a glimpse of the sparkle. I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me and it looked like a normal Golbat, so I tried to run away. That's when what appeared to be "You don't want to do that!" appeared on the screen. I don't know if that message is really programmed into the game (could have been my eyes playing tricks on me), but I heeded the advice and caught it. After checking its summary in the PC, sure enough, it had the same stars in the corner as the Red Gyarados and sparkled when sent into battle. I eventually evolved it into a pink Crobat (which actually looked pretty creepy in Stadium 2).

I've encountered quite a few shinies since (and caught all of them except an exploding Graveler and fleeing Great Marsh Quagsire) and recently succeeded for the first time getting some via Masuda Method (Pidove and Eevee).

My first shiny ever, not counting the Red Gyarados was an Aaron in the Dewford Cave in Saphire. In the same run I found a shiny Shuppet near Mt.Pyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back