Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

I've never seen, let alone captured, a shiny in any Pokémon game (with the exception of Red Gyarados). However, a friend traded me a shiny Absol that he caught onto my copy of Pearl. :3

2 things:
1). Sadly, i have never seen a shiny, or i haven't recognized it.:(
2). What would a shiny missingno. look like? is it possible for it to exist?

My first shiny that I caught was a Machop (but my friend found it in my game, so I haven't caught any shinies myself excluding Gyarados) and I found a shiny koffing Silver

kirdneh said:
2). What would a shiny missingno. look like? is it possible for it to exist?
Shininess didn't even exist in Generation 1, so what you described doesn't actually exist. Many of Missingno.'s spiritual successors (like the ? circle and Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur) are always shiny, but Missingno. himself cannot be shiny as there weren't shinies in RBY.

Voltorb in the Power Plant in Leaf Green. I caught him.
I have ton more, but they were all from trading.

shiny rattata in silver near mahogany, if i remember correctly. I was like, "DAFUQ"

My first and only SHINY catch and encounter was a yellow Caterpie!! I was so happy and evolved it quickly to my green-eyed Butterfree! (HeartGold)

My first shiny was a Golbat in Leafgreen, which i evolved into a Pink Crobat, which then was traded to my Emerald. Unfortunately my dog tore up my Emerald :/

Vast said:
Voltorb in the Power Plant in Leaf Green. I caught him.
I have ton more, but they were all from trading.

ARG! I've been trying to find one of those forever!!!

My first was a Cleffa that hatched from the egg you get in Crystal but that hardly counts since that egg gives you a 25% chance I think. I did find a Shiny Bellsprout in my HG and its now a Victreebel on Black.

Mine was a shiny Pidgey on route 1 in Leafgreen. I had just beaten the E4 for the first time and had only lavel 40-50s with me. used up every poke ball in my possesion, didnt catch it. (almost 100 in ultra and great balls)

I took a few steps to the next grass patch.... and found a shiny rattata. had no poke balls because i used them all on pidgey.

Since then, I've found a shiny munna in the dreamyard while getting the weekly musharna.

My brother just yesterday, got a shiny Rhydon. He keeps rubbing it in and I'm like "I have OVER 20 shinnies!" >.< And he was so stupid to use his Master Ball on it. I just give up with him.

I found my first two shinies in Firered. A Ditto (I don't remember the place's name, but it was the building on the small island where Blaine's the gym leader). I didn't catch it...
The second was an Oddish, that I found in the forest where you rescue a girl from a Hypno (I caught it, but then my Gameboy went out of power. Derpety derp...)
The third was in White. I managed to catch a Beeheeyem (I find it really hard to pronounce...) and I still have it. Amazed huh?

Spongebob said:
My brother just yesterday, got a shiny Rhydon. He keeps rubbing it in and I'm like "I have OVER 20 shinnies!" >.< And he was so stupid to use his Master Ball on it. I just give up with him.
ha ha, FAAAIILLL!!!

snivy_paradice might thought we were talking about holographic cards (shiny cards), not the real shinys in the game.

Yeah that was also my thought :D

Cubox said:
I found my first two shinies in Firered. A Ditto (I don't remember the place's name, but it was the building on the small island where Blaine's the gym leader). I didn't catch it...
The second was an Oddish, that I found in the forest where you rescue a girl from a Hypno (I caught it, but then my Gameboy went out of power. Derpety derp...)
The third was in White. I managed to catch a Beeheeyem (I find it really hard to pronounce...) and I still have it. Amazed huh?

Its supposed to sound like BEM. I think it stands for Bug Eyed Monster or something like that lol. Its an acronym used to describe aliens.

evilpacman said:
Its supposed to sound like BEM. I think it stands for Bug Eyed Monster or something like that lol. Its an acronym used to describe aliens.
Yep.

Elgyem = LGM = Little Green Man
Beeheeyem = BEM = Bug-Eyed Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back