Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

My first shiny was a Porygon-Z Lv. 100 from GTS negotiations. I could have gotten a shiny Swablu, but the guy had traded like 300 times and had everything I had, so...

My first shiny was a Geodude in the Ruin Maniac's cave on my Pearl Version. I was looking for a normal Hippopotas but never found it....

First shiny was a Dewgong.

Needless to say, I was very bummed about my first shiny being so lame.

ive never gotton a shiney in the 6 years that ive played the video games. but my friend who hasn't even gotten 8 badges in b/w has found 7 shinnies and its absolutely ridiculous he found 2 in an hour. one time with no action replay.

HootHoot~ Back in the Gen 2 days~ Was the first Pokemon I bumped into right after getting my Pokeballs.

My first shiny was a floatzel in diamond, and I usually hate floatzel, but the shiny colors are pretty legit. I didn't even notice for two whole turns that it was shiny.
And of course I have caught several Red Gyarados in my day. :)

Played since Red and Blue, still no shinies :D (I know there aren't ny in R/B, but you know what i mean) Maybe Grey will be my lucky game :D

My first shiny was in Heart gold in the Safari Zone. I found a marowak, threw a ball at it, and it fled. I was so mad.
Later my brother playing soul silver found a shiny metapod before he got his second badge. The next day, I found a shiny Zubat in Wayward cave in Platinum and caught it.
That week was crazy with three shinies.

First Shiny I ever got was well over 10 years ago.
It was a Sentret...in my Gold version.

My first shiny was level 100 Houndoom, it was already in a pc box on my second hand pokemon diamond :).

I got a Bidoof... Yay for EV HP training. Lamest shiny ever. :p

First shiny I ever saw was magikarp in gold version sadly I only had a gameboy pocket and since I had just caught the red gyrados I k.o. it :/ I later found out he was shiny damn no gameboy color

Not counting the Red Gyarados and the Odd Egg? A Tentacool in my Crystal version while I was surfing to Olivine City for the 5th time.

Ah, memories... The first shiny I ever saw was a Starly in the Great Marsh on Diamond, which fled before I could catch it. Then my brother traded me a shiny Mr. Mime a couple days later, since that was his 2nd shiny and I had none. HGSS Red Gyarados and all event Shiny Johto Trio downloads later, I found a shiny Minccino in White.

My very first shiny was a piece of tinfoil I found on the ground.

Joking aside, that red Gyrados was the only shiny thing I've ever actually CAUGHT. The rest of my shinies I got from trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back