XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Wailady

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Someone needs to get all 3 birds and take them to the Den together.

Frezgle

Winged Death

Brave Vesperia said:
Blob55 said:
So when you see the ghost girl can you use Sweet Scent? I cannot seem to find Ekans.

I think Sweet Scent is unusable on Route 14 for some reason, I tried it and it said "The scent faded away for some reason...".

Sweet Scent doesn't work if it's raining. It often rains on Route 14. d:

Bloodronin

Aspiring Trainer

Secret megastones? Has anyone tried finding more in a different season? Meaning they changed their 3ds date to say april or febuary?

MegaTombo

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Scary Pokémon X / Y Event in Lumiose City! [Possible Spoiler]

Jakeremix said:
At first I thought the ghost was the only one with that sprite (or model or whatever you call it), but after the fifth gym, I was a bit disappointed because Hex Maniacs are EVERYWHERE. The reason I originally thought that the one in the hotel was the ghost was because I thought that they were the only two who were Hex Maniacs, but now I'm doubting it...

Sorry, that might of been hard to understand.

Yeah, that makes sense. I was just thinking the same after I visited. I can't believe I spent 100,000 just to stay there :/

Rob234111

ArticunoX

Bloodronin said:
Secret megastones? Has anyone tried finding more in a different season? Meaning they changed their 3ds date to say april or febuary?

I know what I'm doing tonight :p Thanks for the idea. OMG I'm not even going to tell anyone if I find one. I'm just going to go into the Battle Spot and do some battles and have everyone go "WTF IS THAT??" lol.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member

grassdragon said:
mega safariblade said:
True. Also the alley blocked by a fence in Lumiose.

Where is this alley? I can't find it!

I think it's right across from building that the ghost girl is in, but I can't remember for sure. It's definitely either on the South or North Boulevard. It's not on one of the avenues.

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!

98Greener said:
Catfish said:
Has anyone tried bringing all 3 legendary birds there? Only one appears in each game, right?

Depending on who you chose as your starter, yes.
Articuno if you chose Chespin
Zapdos if you chose Fennekin
Moltres if you chose Froakie

I'm willing to loan my Articuno to someone to test this out (once I remember to go get it lol)

mega safariblade said:
Yay mysteries!

Pokémon in Jaune Plaza (Lava Dome Pokémon)
In Jaune Plaza, there are two tourists who talk about wild Pokémon appearing, despite there being no tall grass or anything. Later on, they mention a Lava Dome Pokémon. Some think this is a future Heatran event, while others predict a new legendary.

The Scary House Legend
The man in the spooky house north of Lumiose tells a story about a horde of faceless men. It's curious that he mentions a horde, as this generation introduced horde battles. Could this be hinting at more Pokémon being released later? One being the 'faceless man' creature? Also keep in mind that this isn't an optional event, this was part of the main storyline, so the player was forced to see this event.

The Power Plant
You can only access 1/4th of the Power Plant. For now at least. Perhaps Nintendo will open up the other 3 stations of the Power Plant later. Some think that these will be the resting places of a legendary trio. Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion??

Lumoise Station Secret Message
In the Lumoise Station, there is a secret message on the back of the top timetable. It says: "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place." Which is pretty creepy. There's also a kid near the sign who asks himself: "It should be someplace around here, right?" What could this mean?

Office Ghost
On the second floor of an office building in North Lumiose (To the right of theGalette stand) there is a ghost who appears the first time you step off the elevator. The game seems to freeze as she appears behind you and floats by. It's pretty creepy actually haha. She says to you: "No, you're not the one..."
What does this mean? Some think this is the same ghost that appeared on the Marvelous Bridge in Black & White. Or could this have to do with the secret message behind the Station timetable? Could this office room be the "usual location" and you aren't the right person that she was expecting? Or, could the ghost be looking for a player with a specific trainer ID number?

Strange Souvenir / New Region?
Many of you know about the hotel guy that speaks of his region. He says: "The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! There's a facility that you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time". At first, this really just sounds like a hit at a R/S/E remake or something. But if you keep finding him at hotels and talking to him, he will say: "Where is it, you ask? Well, I can tell you that it's not Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh or even Unova!"
Well, that's odd... So his region is brand new? After he says that, he gives you a special item called the Strange Souvenir. Curiously, the item has 'x 1' next to it, meaning there could be more than one available. The item looks like some sort of Pokémon's face. It even says that it depicts a Pokeémon from another region. This is most certainly a Pokeémon we haven't seen before... but what is it?

Tipping
What does tipping do? Does it change anything? Some speculate that it increases the chances of catching shiny Pokémon, but this hasn't been confirmed.

Crazy Girl in Hotel Richissime
On the 4th floor of Hotel Richissime in Lumiose City, there's a girl standing next to a wall who says: "Don't talk to me...if you do, I can't hear the elevator." Some people think this is the ghost girl from the office, but I don't really think so.

Lava Dome pokemon, huh? Maybe it's this rumored Volcanion/Vulcannon.
Faceless man horde... Sounds like that one movie in B2W2 to me.
The power plant doors seem more likely to be related to possibly a future Genesect or Victini event than 3 pokemon.
I checked out that kid and, since you can't use the dowser, I checked every square and there are no hidden items... Hmm... Or maybe the kid is referring to a Pokemon?
I highly doubt GF would make it so only 1 exact trainer ID would work, as that doesnt exactly guarantee it will work ever, as there's no guarantee anyone will get the ID.
I'm really curious about this Strange Souvenir thing.... Hmm...
I've been paying maximum tips all day for everything and I've run into 4 shinies today. Before that was just the other day, but i didn't tip.
Maybe the Hotel Girl and Office Girl are connected? Maybe there's a future event coming with a pokemon connecting them both? Or maybe one of them happens to be a pokemon.

Amphy23

Aspiring Trainer

mega safariblade said:
I think it's right across from building that the ghost girl is in, but I can't remember for sure. It's definitely either on the South or North Boulevard. It's not on one of the avenues.

I also remember an alley in Lumiose that IS accessible, but it's empty and dark. I think it's to the right of the blocked one and down the street. It's there for no apparent reason. I tried using the Dowsing Machine but it said it wasn't the right time and place.
I'm pretty sure that the guy with the horde of faceless men story was just working for money, which is why you're supposed to tip him and it's such a random sentence. (A man shivering in the corner, suddenly there's a bunch of men.)

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member

Yeah, there are also 2 or 3 alleyways that go to large square, empty areas with nothing in them. So dang suspicious.

Frezgle

Winged Death

Wailady said:
Someone needs to get all 3 birds and take them to the Den together.

I have. In every order in my party I could think of. Nothing happens :/

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

The alleys in Lumiose don't hide much. I've visited all alleys and I also got the Lumiosian medal. In some cases, the alleys lead to trainers with Pokemon of Lvl 30-35, who might also give you items. Their location changes every day. As for the alleys which lead to big empty spaces, they are part of Looker's postgame sidequest, which has you to literally run up and down Lumiose, looking through every corner (that's when I got the medal as a matter of fact). So unless there's some alley I didn't notice, I don't think there's anything suspicious in there. This is Paris after all. It has boulevards, but it also has alleys.

Catfish

Aspiring Trainer

ChillBill said:
The alleys in Lumiose don't hide much. I've visited all alleys and I also got the Lumiosian medal. In some cases, the alleys lead to trainers with Pokemon of Lvl 30-35, who might also give you items. Their location changes every day. As for the alleys which lead to big empty spaces, they are part of Looker's postgame sidequest, which has you to literally run up and down Lumiose, looking through every corner (that's when I got the medal as a matter of fact). So unless there's some alley I didn't notice, I don't think there's anything suspicious in there. This is Paris after all. It has boulevards, but it also has alleys.
There's a boarded up one. Does it open up when you do the sidequest?

Mistryss Nite

Is back from Beijing, China! ^.^

Catfish said:
ChillBill said:
I don't think so. The others that are involved with Looker are opened up before his quests, therefore I would think not.

ChillBill said:
It does make you really familiar with every inch of Lumoise. ^.^

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Those empty squares you see are for the Looker missions after the end of the game.

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past

Catfish said:
Wait, where is exactly is the boarded up one? I can't recall seeing it. Probably I just didn't pay attention.

ScorchingShock

Hype Train Conducter

I think the boarded up alley is somewhere between Verdant Plaza or the street with Boutique Cotoure is on. I can't remember but I know i've ran into it.

Spartan Sceptile

Just goin for a walk....

ShinyVincent said:
Where do you can get the Strange Souvenier?

You get it from a hiker in the hotels, you have to talk to him every 4 days or something, there is a thread explaining it.