XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: X/Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

I don't know its just speculation but what else is there left for them to do.

It would be cool if Plus and Minus could be played on a variety of game systems. Like XBox, Wii U, 3DS, and PS4...

The supposed Plus and Minus games are apparently for a handheld-console hybrid which Nintendo is apparently developing. Not for Wii U.

Here you go. There's an article about the Nintendo Fusion handheld/console thing somewhere, too.

Honeyichigo If this is true then we may be heeding towards a pokemon universe game that makes you be able to start your journey from 1 region to another and another and keep going with new regions being introduced as the game progresses.

Keep this thread about in-game Mysteries and Secrets. For speculation on the 7th generation you could make a new thread! :)

Last offtopic: But that's really stupid imo! XY barely begun, we got not 100 new Pokemons! And already developing a new generation for a new console? Meaning what? XY are only games to be played on a 3DS? :/ <-- Me no likey

Ontopic: I can't wait for an Volcanion/Hoopa events. I'm sure that Ghost girl has something to do with Hoopa :3

With the conformation of Diancie and AZ`s Floette I`m sure some of the other mysteries will be revealed in hack soon. As for the new games coming out in say 2-3 years maybe I`m sure Nintendo will be making another consul system like the Wii or Game Cube. that system will most likely be the consul version of the 3DS. So most likely no X and Y are not the only games to be played on the 3DS.

EDIT: Oops sorry Drohn Forgot about your post :p at least I kept it within the speculation of the thread with the 1st sentence.

Check said:
With the conformation of Diancie and AZ`s Floette I`m sure some of the other mysteries will be revealed in hack soon. As for the new games coming out in say 2-3 years maybe I`m sure Nintendo will be making another consul system like the Wii or Game Cube. that system will most likely be the consul version of the 3DS. So most likely no X and Y are not the only games to be played on the 3DS.

EDIT: Oops sorry Drohn Forgot about your post :p at least I kept it within the speculation of the thread with the 1st sentence.

I can agree with this. Actually, if there's a console version of the 3DS, would it be like the Gameboy Player and that would be how you play 3DS games on it or it use 3DS cartridges?

Also, why has nobody touched on the fact that powersaves only had Diancie and AZ's Floette? They never touched on Hoopa or Volcanion? Maybe those are ones that are not even recieveable through cheats or that they are heavily coded and hard to crack?

At a office building where the people go who can't get into cafes, there is a first floor a second a fourth but no third floor.:eek:

There's another mystery: The owner of Lumiose Press is apparently off searching for a mythical Pokémon in the mountains. :shy:

Back