XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: X/Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

I have this bizarre feeling that mysterious hex girl is Hoopa and The Strange Souvenir maybe we'll see in 2016 or 17. And Volcanion he's close to Lumiose or the badlands to me.

I too am intrigued by the Strange souvenir and am researching items like it such as it being a tiki I`ll let you guys know if anything comes up.

All these theories are cool, but now I want to propose something related to one of my other posts.

The strange souvenir makes a face right? And 3 of the 4 hedge mazes are shaped like a Pokemon. Well, someone try to enlarge the Strange Souvenir (make it a bit transparent) and put it over the hedge. I got a suspicion it will fit.

Research concluded!!!. Ok here is what I found out Tiki`s and tiki dolls are used in many cultures such as Hawaiian, Polponisian sorry for misspelling, and in Native American and other native people ect... cultures. a totem pole is related to these tiki`s such as they tell a story and are said to contain spirits. So we are most likely going to see in the future a Hoenn remake Its Hawaii I`m telling you or a Island region. Maybe even we get the Orange islands?

Check said:
Research concluded!!!. Ok here is what I found out Tiki`s and tiki dolls are used in many cultures such as Hawaiian, Polponisian sorry for misspelling, and in Native American and other native people ect... cultures. a totem pole is related to these tiki`s such as they tell a story and are said to contain spirits. So we are most likely going to see in the future a Hoenn remake Its Hawaii I`m telling you or a Island region. Maybe even we get the Orange islands?

The man who gives you the Strange Souvenir specifically states that his home region, isn't Hoenn. I'm all for a RSE remake, but I doubt that the Strange Souvenir has anything to do with the Hoenn region.
Relation to the Orange Archipelago would be interesting though!

Check said:
sheld999 said:
kalos is based of france due to the romance they put into the game( fireworks)

plus x and y was being made before black and white came out so they started making x and y in 2010 ( source interview )

one mystery i find weird is the 3-4 lock power plant doors.... the sewer gate in city the garbage collector and couirway town... plus those gold shinies you saw aren't shinies they are models coded into the game design

Could you please clarify what your saying I barely understand so if you could clarify that be great.

Sewer gate? At Luminose city? Will it took to somewhere like Paris Catacombs?

Maybe possibly but those are very creepy so if they were to be shown in the game we probably would have seen it in the story line for the creepy effect that all pokemon games have. Such as the Distortion World or N`s Castle and the Giant Chasm but X and Y had no real creepy effect unless you count the scary house and the mystery hex maniac.

Nope xD

But, I think is Volcanion. The 3 hegs are from:
Chandelure, Pyroar and Solrock (All Fire)
and the Unkown heg, is I guess Volcanion (He`s Fire/Water, right?)

ShinyVincent said:
Nope xD

But, I think is Volcanion. The 3 hegs are from:
Chandelure, Pyroar and Solrock (All Fire)
and the Unkown heg, is I guess Volcanion (He`s Fire/Water, right?)

Solrock is Rock/Psychic (it's commonly mistaken for a fire type)

the last hedge doesn't seem to be based on anything in particular, since it's only really there for the Furfrou catching thing.

Prince Dedenne said:
Check said:

The man who gives you the Strange Souvenir specifically states that his home region, isn't Hoenn. I'm all for a RSE remake, but I doubt that the Strange Souvenir has anything to do with the Hoenn region.
Relation to the Orange Archipelago would be interesting though!

Twoshay but I knew this when posting the post I did say maybe but I meant that as in the future after the next game sorry for not saying that forgot to type. Also if we got X and Y in 2013 and not 2014/15 is it possible they are remaking Emerald instead for it had all the glitches and had a lot of added material as well in 2015 for emeralds 10th anniversary?

I think that the man who gives you the Strange Souvenir is from a island chain, much like the Orange Island. I think that you will receive a Pass/Ticket through event(like the Liberty Pass from Black/White) and that will take you to a new area in the game that was unkown about until the Event. The Event Ticket will allow you to go to Lumiose Station and take a train to the island.(Before you say that a train can't take you over water, It wouldn't be that far and they would go over a bridge) This would open up a whole new,fun post game that would make up for the poor one they gave us. Also you would find one of the new legendaries on the Islands.

I've heard the the Strange Souvenir is a held item. So what if the item is traded over to the next game (Z version or the like) and it unlocks some cool little thing over there. It would make sense why they would make it a held item in the first place.

Most items can be held, including things that have other uses, like Pokeballs, evo stones and potions. And once again, the fact that it's possible to toss or sell the Souvenir means it's probably not vitally important.

Check said:

From what I have heard, the new region will be [based off of] around the Philipines, which is pretty close to Hawaii.

IgnisMagister said:
Check said:

From what I have heard, the new region will be [based off of] around the Philipines, which is pretty close to Hawaii.

Nggg, Philippine is sooo far from Hawaiii...

Have around 7 hours time different... Hawaii is between U.S and Japan, when Philippine is in South East Asia.

Or do you mean the culture/archipelago? I doubt there are much similarity too. Philippine are bigger islands than Hawaii and have many areas covered by tropical rainforests, rather than beaches.

No offense, just want clarify things :). I understand when people not understand too much about minor countries like Philippine and my country, which is also part of S.E.A. That's why I really excited when I heard rumor about new pokemon game that said will based on S.E.A.

Deffinetly what caughts my attention the most is that another region thing :3

Might be that Plus and Minus are coming more than fast!

Now the thing about the new Plus and Minus rumors is if it is Wii U exclusive... would Nintendo do that? It would make a bit of sense to increase sales of the Wii U, but cmon. Move it to 3DS and next gen just plain jump to Wii U? Now that doesn't seem right. Normally they make 2 gens for a single console then move to the next one. I dunno, that's what it's been like so far.

Pokemon are a handheld console game, and probably will always be. That was always part of their charm. It can be seen even in terms of success; Battle Revolution, XD and Colosseum were all cool games (some were really good actually) but they never had the appeal of the main games. Rumors of a new game when we haven't yet seen anything in this remarkably updated installation of the series? Highly unlikely.

Back