XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

ScorchingShock said:
New theory!

Wonder 1 and Wonder 2

Yes, I know. This is related to PR Video Studio so it might not be reliable but I'm telling you, there's something up with those 2 sounds.

The first one, Wonder 1, sounds like it could be Hoopa's cry. It's got this weird wobbly spacey sound to it. I dunno, it might just be me.

The second one, Wonder 2, sounds all sparkly and stuff. Honestly, it's the perfect candidate for Diancie's cry. Just take a listen next time you make a PR video.

Other than that, there's no Wonder 3 that could be Volcanion's cry. Maybe one day.

That's definitely an interesting theory. That would be a cool way for Game Freak to hide the 'secret' Pokémon's cries. But I have yet to listen to the two tunes. Until I hear them for myself, I have no opinion on whether it could be true or not.
-Off to check them out!-

Something that I'm personally wondering about is that prior to the 1.2 patch, with Wonder Trade data and stuff we could see a part of the game's code, if I remember correctly.
As you can see on the bottom, some moves are listed with "???", more specifically, moves number 591, 592, 593, 607, 610, 614 and 615, leaving us with a total of seven unknown moves. These are most likely event moves, similar to V-create and Techno Blast and so on from BW. Now, we already have Happy Hour and Celebrate on the list with their index numbers, leaving us with a total of 9 event moves with 7 of them being unknown and Hold Back not having a familiar index number.
Now, I think I can tell what some of them are. The first three are most likely Steam Eruption, Hyperspace Hole and Diamond Storm, Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie's recently leaked signature moves, respectively. The fourth one may very well be Light of Ruin, another move which is shown in Hotel Richissime's Room Service job in Lumiose City. The next one is probably Hold Hands, which is an actual move as I have gotten it to appear on Hotel Richissime's move list after a few SRs, that leaves us 5 familiar out of 7 unknown. Since Hold Back's index number is unknown at the moment, we don't know if it's one of the unknown two or not, but if it is, that leaves us with one unknown move, if not, it leaves us with two.

There are also 2 doors keep by guard in Hotel Richissime. I think one of it is kitchen?

Anyone able to get in there?

lovandra said:
There are also 2 doors keep by guard in Hotel Richissime. I think one of it is kitchen?

Anyone able to get in there?
Nope there locked forever until something comes out or is unlocked kinda like the spring path in D/P or the creation trio eggs in HG/SS

NickFusi0n said:
Something that I'm personally wondering about is that prior to the 1.2 patch, with Wonder Trade data and stuff we could see a part of the game's code, if I remember correctly.
As you can see on the bottom, some moves are listed with "???", more specifically, moves number 591, 592, 593, 607, 610, 614 and 615, leaving us with a total of seven unknown moves. These are most likely event moves, similar to V-create and Techno Blast and so on from BW. Now, we already have Happy Hour and Celebrate on the list with their index numbers, leaving us with a total of 9 event moves with 7 of them being unknown and Hold Back not having a familiar index number.
Now, I think I can tell what some of them are. The first three are most likely Steam Eruption, Hyperspace Hole and Diamond Storm, Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie's recently leaked signature moves, respectively. The fourth one may very well be Light of Ruin, another move which is shown in Hotel Richissime's Room Service job in Lumiose City. The next one is probably Hold Hands, which is an actual move as I have gotten it to appear on Hotel Richissime's move list after a few SRs, that leaves us 5 familiar out of 7 unknown. Since Hold Back's index number is unknown at the moment, we don't know if it's one of the unknown two or not, but if it is, that leaves us with one unknown move, if not, it leaves us with two.

If I remember correctly there're a handful of ordinary Gen 6 moves with unknown index numbers, though I can't remember which ones.

I've come across a few 'mysteries' this week that I don't think have been mentioned yet in this thread.

- On the second floor of Professor Sycamore's Lab, the girl who's standing in front of the boxes that change Rotom's form says, "I heard that a TV and a washing machine are necessary for research on a certain Pokémon!"
Well, she's in front of the items that change Rotom's form, and she mentions that a washing machine is required for research on a certain Pokémon. (Which is more than likely Rotom.) So is this some kind of hint towards Rotom gaining an additional form in the near future? Possibly a TV form? Screen Rotom - Pure Electric Type. :p

- In the Parfum Palace Library, the butler says, "I heard that a forbidden tome once existed that contained the secret to bringing Pokémon back to life."
Has there ever been any kind of book in the Pokémon series that has held the secret to bringing Pokémon back to life? Or is it possible that he is talking about the Ultimate Weapon?

- Lastly, after you have defeated the Pokémon League, when you speak to Trevor in Geosenge Town. Each day, he'll mention different Pokémon that have the ability to mega evolve. Well... when he mentions Mewtwo, he says something intriguing.
"Have you caught Mewtwo yet? Cool, I caught one too! It makes me smile when....."
Just how many Mewtwo's are there?!? :p I'm not taking this 'mystery' seriously, but why would Game Freak allow Trevor to say something like that? Let alone mention Mewtwo in the first place, Mewtwo is supposed to be a Pokémon that hardly anyone knows of.

Prince Dedenne said:
- Lastly, after you have defeated the Pokémon League, when you speak to Trevor in Geosenge Town. Each day, he'll mention different Pokémon that have the ability to mega evolve. Well... when he mentions Mewtwo, he says something intriguing.
"Have you caught Mewtwo yet? Cool, I caught one too! It makes me smile when...."
Just how many Mewtwo's are there?!? :p I'm not taking this 'mystery' seriously, but why would Game Freak allow Trevor to say something like that? Let alone mention Mewtwo in the first place, Mewtwo is supposed to be a Pokémon that hardly anyone knows of.

Well, maybe Mewtwo can breed! :O It's not completely out the the question, as other legendaries have been known to breed and since Mew is the ancestor of most Pokémon (Which means it can reproduce), perhaps Mewtwo is the reason why there are so many different kinds of Pokémon in Kalos.

Prince Dedenne said:
I've come across a few 'mysteries' this week that I don't think have been mentioned yet in this thread.

- On the second floor of Professor Sycamore's Lab, the girl who's standing in front of the boxes that change Rotom's form says, "I heard that a TV and a washing machine are necessary for research on a certain Pokémon!"
Well, she's in front of the items that change Rotom's form, and she mentions that a washing machine is required for research on a certain Pokémon. (Which is more than likely Rotom.) So is this some kind of hint towards Rotom gaining an additional form in the near future? Possibly a TV form? Screen Rotom - Pure Electric Type. :p

(...)

Despite Charon writing in his supposed book that Rotom "entered" his robot toy, that mention in XY about the TV might just be a nod to how the player could find Rotom back in Platinum. Nevertheless and having said that, I wouldn't deny right away the possibility of a TV form and Rotom being the new Eevee in the future!

The man who gives you the Genesect Drives says that Genesect might be found in glittering cave. Could we get an event in the future with this?

Reggie McGigas said:
The man who gives you the Genesect Drives says that Genesect might be found in glittering cave. Could we get an event in the future with this?

Wait he did I don't remember him saying that.
P.S. I have a English version of Y

My XY are in English aswell, a hiker definitely said that at some point in the game.
So since Genesect were first discovered in Glittering Cave, is it possible that Unova is on the other side of the Eastern Kalos mountains!?! After all, Colress of Team Plasma was said to have visited Kalos' mysterious stones on Route 10.

Wait so does this mean that Unova was actually the Netherlands then and there has never been a region that is based on America unless you count the shape of Hoenn as the big island of Hawaii. I say this because kalos is France and going with a European theme.

This was in an English game.

My theory: A group of prospecters which would later become Team Plasma, led by Colress, went prospecting in glittering cave. They found Genesect's fossil and realized that it could become a great weapon. Plasma took their operation to a secret island in Unova.

This means that Genesect is from Kalos.

Just because Colress was in both regions does not mean they are close. By that logic, Unova is connected to Sinnoh because Looker and Cynthia reside there when not in Sinnoh

Reggie McGigas said:
This was in an English game.

My theory: A group of prospecters which would later become Team Plasma, led by Colress, went prospecting in glittering cave. They found Genesect's fossil and realized that it could become a great weapon. Plasma took their operation to a secret island in Unova.

This means that Genesect is from Kalos.

Just because Colress was in both regions does not mean they are close. By that logic, Unova is connected to Sinnoh because Looker and Cynthia reside there when not in Sinnoh

Awesome theory! And the last statement is very true. But what is on the other side of Couriway Town, where do the tracks lead to? My bet is that the Unova Region is on the other side!

Choo Choo my name is Emmet Unova here we come. I really hope this is true because the only hint we have to the tracks is that lady and she is useless what does she do again?

I think those railroads lead into terminus cave. Maybe they aren't railroads but just rails for minecarts

OMG :D I heard such cool news!! The Ghost Girl is Latias that searching for a trainer for her and Latios! She says "No, your not the one" with telepathy!!

(Don`t know if it`s true, read it on a other forum)

ShinyVincent said:
OMG :D I heard such cool news!! The Ghost Girl is Latias that searching for a trainer for her and Latios! She says "No, your not the one" with telepathy!!

(Don`t know if it`s true, read it on a other forum)

If this is true then why would she be dressed as a Hex maniac and not her usual designs from Movie 5. Also I have a Latios from Emerald and one from Black 2 so why does she not show herself. (Future DLC for Mega`s Item (Soul Dew) On a side note why is she doing this stupid mystery search anyway I mean its our regular cute and funny trickster Latias right I mean it just does not seem like her to do this Quest.

Yes, but..There are MegaStone`s for them, maybe there looking for a "Good Trainer" with the MegaRing, and that this will be an Event..

Also Volcanion`s Shiny is Gold, Diancie is black undernead, and Hoopa is gold in Shiny. (Saw them on Smealum`s account at Twitter)

Back