XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Oh jeez just thought of something you didn't cover!

Hedge Mazes of Parfum Palace

So we all know of the hedge mazes, right? How they were all weird and curvy and stuff? Then there was the one that you chased Furfrou in? Well have you ever decided to look at them... from above?

xb0cudz.jpg

Looks like Pokemon, don't they? But 4 specific ones...

609.png
Chandelure, the Luring Pokemon

668.png
Pyroar, the Royal Pokemon

338.png
Solrock, the Meteorite Pokemon

But... the last one is hard to make out. Could it be Rotom Heat Forme? Volcanion? Something else entirely? Who knows. I said those 2 because all of the above seem to be related to heat in some way. Some say that if you find them you can trigger an event with Zekrom and Reshiram. But nobody's been able to find that final Pokemon! Any thoughts on what it could be?

EDIT: I already had the large photo in a spoiler tag but new note: Sorry for the icons of Pokeballs on it, it was from another site's guide and I couldn't edit it due to being at school. Forgive me! Just ignore them.

ScorchingShock said:
xb0cudz.jpg

Heatran, the Lava Dome Pokemon

Which one is Heatran? All I see is Solrock (Top Right), Chandelure (Bottom Left), Male Pyroar (Bottom Right) and that maze that you catch Furfrou in, which doesn't resemble any Pokémon at all because its shape is purely for the Furfrou puzzle.

MegaTombo said:
Yeah, it is the Mother's ability that gets passed on, rather than the father's. The father's can only be passed on with a Ditto, butt even then the chance is very slim!

Also, the everstone passes on the nature, not the ability (just to clarify)

I guess I've been lucky, been breeding a male magician Fennekin with a ditto and 8 out of the 15 had the father's ability.

PokemonY123 said:
One thing that no one has mentioned is that their is a hiker in the fossil lab who asks you to show him a genesect, I don't have it but when Pokemon bank is released can anyone show him a genesect and tell me what happens.

He'll probably just give you Genesect's drives.

Trainer of Shadows said:
ScorchingShock said:
xb0cudz.jpg

Heatran, the Lava Dome Pokemon

Which one is Heatran? All I see is Solrock (Top Right), Chandelure (Bottom Left), Male Pyroar (Bottom Right) and that maze that you catch Furfrou in, which doesn't resemble any Pokémon at all because its shape is purely for the Furfrou puzzle.

He thought Pyroar was Heatran, but it isn't, it's Pyroar.
Pyroar still does relate to heat, though.

How about taking those three and Furfrou, since that's what the puzzle's for?
It does kinda look like a reversed Entei, though.

Axell Starr said:
I guess I've been lucky, been breeding a male magician Fennekin with a ditto and 8 out of the 15 had the father's ability.
I'm not sure, but I don't think the male's chance to pass the ability is that slim. It's probably less than the female's, but still enough. I have bred dozens of Speed Boost Torchics, and they were more than their failed clones with Blaze.

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Trainer of Shadows said:

Oh yea, it IS Pyroar! Derp, I thought it was Heatran. XD My mistake. Looked similar. Hold on and I'll fix it.

ScorchingShock said:
Kaiser Dynamo said:

Oh yea, it IS Pyroar! Derp, I thought it was Heatran. XD My mistake. Looked similar. Hold on and I'll fix it.

I thought it was Black Kyurem at first.

Tipping increases your style points. After turning the power back on in Lumiose and watching Prism Tower relight, I tried entering the Boutique there, and couldn't get in. Then I took a photo in front of Prism Tower, and tipped Phil the Photo Guy 1,000 PokeDollars. Went right back to the Boutique, and was allowed in.

Um guys the one puzzle you catch furfrou in looks like a stone if you look at it or the sun maybe. Also there is the windmill in dendemille town that no one has mentioned yet what is that for its to big for decoration is-int it. In Couriway town the waterfall also is a big landmark for the region of France so why only have garadoesite and that guy you buy water from there. I call that in a later dlc we will probably find Entie in the Perfume palace, Raikou on top of the windmill in Dendemille, and suicune on top of the waterfall in Couriway. Is anyone with me here because i call it wierd to have the legendary birds and not the dogs when both relate to Lugia and Ho-oh is anyone with me here

Check said:
Um guys the one puzzle you catch furfrou in looks like a stone if you look at it or the sun maybe. Also there is the windmill in dendemille town that no one has mentioned yet what is that for its to big for decoration is-int it. In Couriway town the waterfall also is a big landmark for the region of France so why only have garadoesite and that guy you buy water from there. I call that in a later dlc we will probably find Entie in the Perfume palace, Raikou on top of the windmill in Dendemille, and suicune on top of the waterfall in Couriway. Is anyone with me here because i call it wierd to have the legendary birds and not the dogs when both relate to Lugia and Ho-oh is anyone with me here

Technically only the dogs relate to Ho-Oh and the birds to Lugia - out of them, it's only Ho-Oh and Lugia that are frequently seen together.
And I have to say, if any of them have a legit chance of being in the game, it's easily Lugia. The 3 birds are its underlings (kinda) and it is heavily associated with the sea. Where do we find the bird after chasing it around? The Sea Spirit's Den.
It's been confirmed that the bringing the birds all together doesn't do anything, but I would not be surprised if there was a future Lugia event that involved something to do with the Sea Spirit's Den.

Going with this, some possibilities for the future of gen.6:
X/Y - Bird trio, Blazikenite Torchic event, Lugia Event
X2/Y2/Z/Whatever the 3rd version is - Beast trio, Swampertite Mudkip event, Ho-Oh event
Remakes/Other main series games - Regi trio, Sceptilite Treecko event, Regigigas event

also, being annoying but Masuda confirmed that there won't be any DLC for X/Y that shouldn't be readily accessible for players who have just got the game - I think we'll probably only see patches and bug-fixing things.

Also, locations for the 6th gen event legendaries (this can be where they are found or where events involving them happen):
-Volcanion in the Power Plant. Specifically, the one shaped like a dome. There appears to be lava underneath it, and I can easily see a side plot involving a couple of Team Flare members that have re-banded go there and use Volcanion to generate power for some reason.

-Hoopa in the Chamber of Emptiness. This place has future event screaming from it and let's face it, what would they gain from adding a new place which has nothing to offer but a couple items when both of them could just as easily be somewhere else (Lost Hotel springs to mind).
Considering both items relate to the Ghost type, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to suggest a Ghost type legendary would have some connection to it.

-Diancie in Reflection Cave. There's a spot where the Alakazite can be found there (where there's the glowing circle of light) which could have some relevance. Diancie also looks very much like it could be related in some way to Carbink; Carbink is exclusively found in Reflection Cave.

P.DelSlayer said:
Check said:

Technically only the dogs relate to Ho-Oh and the birds to Lugia - out of them, it's only Ho-Oh and Lugia that are frequently seen together.
And I have to say, if any of them have a legit chance of being in the game, it's easily Lugia. The 3 birds are its underlings (kinda) and it is heavily associated with the sea. Where do we find the bird after chasing it around? The Sea Spirit's Den.
It's been confirmed that the bringing the birds all together doesn't do anything, but I would not be surprised if there was a future Lugia event that involved something to do with the Sea Spirit's Den.

Going with this, some possibilities for the future of gen.6:
X/Y - Bird trio, Blazikenite Torchic event, Lugia Event
X2/Y2/Z/Whatever the 3rd version is - Beast trio, Swampertite Mudkip event, Ho-Oh event
Remakes/Other main series games - Regi trio, Sceptilite Treecko event, Regigigas event

also, being annoying but Masuda confirmed that there won't be any DLC for X/Y that shouldn't be readily accessible for players who have just got the game - I think we'll probably only see patches and bug-fixing things.

Also, locations for the 6th gen event legendaries (this can be where they are found or where events involving them happen):
-Volcanion in the Power Plant. Specifically, the one shaped like a dome. There appears to be lava underneath it, and I can easily see a side plot involving a couple of Team Flare members that have re-banded go there and use Volcanion to generate power for some reason.

-Hoopa in the Chamber of Emptiness. This place has future event screaming from it and let's face it, what would they gain from adding a new place which has nothing to offer but a couple items when both of them could just as easily be somewhere else (Lost Hotel springs to mind).
Considering both items relate to the Ghost type, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to suggest a Ghost type legendary would have some connection to it.

-Diancie in Reflection Cave. There's a spot where the Alakazite can be found there (where there's the glowing circle of light) which could have some relevance. Diancie also looks very much like it could be related in some way to Carbink; Carbink is exclusively found in Reflection Cave.

I believe this. 1000% confirmed guys.

I'm in the camp that believes Hoopa will be associated with the Chamber of Emptiness. And I actually have a supporting theory.

If anyone cares to know, there's a very important concept in Buddhism called Emptiness, which is symbolized by a circle, usually, but not always, open, like so: Emptiness. Given that Hoopa is the Pokemon of Hoops (circles) Is rumored as Psychic and Ghost (the types that we already know are attributed toward Buddhist enlightenment and intangibleness respectively, and both attributed toward transcendence), the conclusion isn't far leapt.

P.DelSlayer said:

I can say this is extremely possible. Carbink and Diancie are based off of a "Carbuncle". Carbink comes form carbon (with pressure, turns into diamonds), carbuncle, and tink (like tinkle, as in glittering not going #1). It's color is from a Sherlock Holmes story, "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle".
Diancie may come from diamond, possibly resonance (sound), and pixie. It also looks like an angel with a white dress, which makes me think of Choir in Churches. Also, a carbuncle has a garnet gem on it's head, which is the color Diancie's eyes. I'd say it's safe to say they'll have an event together.
Also, some other forum pointed out that the Sundial in Anistar is the same type of gem as Diancie's. Maybe she has something to do with that "Intriguing stone" key item? I mean, why keep a "simple little stone"? Maybe it's because it can end up being important. The guru might have known it was special but did not want to work anyone up either. Another possibility is that it's another Manaphy and all the Carbinks are her Phinoes.

Chocolate Death said:
P.DelSlayer said:

I can say this is extremely possible. Carbink and Diancie are based off of a "Carbuncle". Carbink comes form carbon (with pressure, turns into diamonds), carbuncle, and tink (like tinkle, as in glittering not going #1). It's color is from a Sherlock Holmes story, "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle".
Diancie may come from diamond, possibly resonance (sound), and pixie. It also looks like an angel with a white dress, which makes me think of Choir in Churches. Also, a carbuncle has a garnet gem on it's head, which is the color Diancie's eyes. I'd say it's safe to say they'll have an event together.
Also, some other forum pointed out that the Sundial in Anistar is the same type of gem as Diancie's. Maybe she has something to do with that "Intriguing stone" key item? I mean, why keep a "simple little stone"? Maybe it's because it can end up being important. The guru might have known it was special but did not want to work anyone up either. Another possibility is that it's another Manaphy and all the Carbinks are her Phinoes.

I believe most of this except the intriguing stone part. All it's used for is getting a sun stone from the hiker in Shalour City.

i've been watching alot of videos recently on these mysteries and it got me thinking. when your in juan plaza(or however its spelled) theres the one woman talking about the lava dome pokemon being there. but if you look carefully the other woman says you cant help but mimic pokemons crys when there. that dosen't make much sence. but then i thought " what pokemon mimics other pokemons crys? chatot!" so maybe if we bring a chatot or something to the plaza it might make something happen? its just a theory of mines and i havent actually tested it out so if someone has a chatot and if it can learn some move called mimic ( not sure if it does) then they should test it out and see if something happens. also make sure you have the strange souvenir with you.

legend-tamer said:
i've been watching alot of videos recently on these mysteries and it got me thinking. when your in juan plaza(or however its spelled) theres the one woman talking about the lava dome pokemon being there. but if you look carefully the other woman says you cant help but mimic pokemons crys when there. that dosen't make much sence. but then i thought " what pokemon mimics other pokemons crys? chatot!" so maybe if we bring a chatot or something to the plaza it might make something happen? its just a theory of mines and i havent actually tested it out so if someone has a chatot and if it can learn some move called mimic ( not sure if it does) then they should test it out and see if something happens. also make sure you have the strange souvenir with you.

I actually thought maybe the Strange Souvenir would trigger something there. But I also thought the Giseous orb would trigger something in the Cave of Emptiness. I'll try your Chatot idea soon but I don't have the Souvenir yet.

Pokewiz1999 said:
legend-tamer said:

I actually thought maybe the Strange Souvenir would trigger something there. But I also thought the Giseous orb would trigger something in the Cave of Emptiness. I'll try your Chatot idea soon but I don't have the Souvenir yet.
I hope youve talked to the hiker at least 3 times cause you gotta talk to him 4 days total in different hotels. Sometimes he ends up being in the same one and also he sometimes looks like different hikers. I remember the first time i met him he was the skinny guy with the yellow backpack and then the second time I talked to him he was the typical fat guy. Also has anybody tried taking the tiki to the sea maidens den? There's a bunch of possabilities that it could be used for. It is a tiki which relates to hawaii and thats in the ocean. Also the griseous orb is for Giratina. You give it to him and he changes forms.

legend-tamer said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
i hope youve talked to the hiker at least 3 times cause you gotta talk to him 4 days total in different hotels. sometimes he ends up being in the same one. and also he sometimes looks like different hikers. i remember the first time i met him he was the skinny guy with the yellow backpack and then the second time i talked to him he was the typical fat guy.also has anybody tried taking the tiki to the sea maidens den? theres a bunch of possabilities that it could be used for. it is a tiki which relates to hawaii and thats in the ocean.

Another idea: Bringing Heatran to Juane Plaza. Maybe? Anyway I'm going to try it without the Souvenir now. I've been too forgetful to get it. Chatot learns Mimic at level 33 so I need to level mine up some

Back