XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Something I haven't seen anyone point out, a girl in the same house with guy who tells you about the cover legendary in Anistar City says that a few years earlier, a different group of people were going around asking about the legendary Pokemon. Wonder who they were...

scuba steveE said:
Something I haven't seen anyone point out, a girl in the same house with guy who tells you about the cover legendary in Anistar City says that a few years earlier, a different group of people were going around asking about the legendary Pokemon. Wonder who they were...

She said people in red suits. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it was, without a doubt, Team Aqua.

Chocolate Death said:
scuba steveE said:

She said people in red suits. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it was, without a doubt, Team Aqua.

Or Team Magma maybe? :p
I thought the girl was just talking about Team Flare. If it really was a different villian, maybe Kalos is closer to Hoenn then other regions?

"I heard about the incident in Geosenge Town. They say that the strange group dressed in red managed to find Xerneas asleep somewhere. A few years back, a different group of people came around here, asking the same questions."

That's the quote from the game,(I'm playing X btw) the bold part is what I was referring to.

Chocolate Death said:
scuba steveE said:
"I heard about the incident in Geosenge Town. They say that the strange group dressed in red managed to find Xerneas asleep somewhere. A few years back, a different group of people came around here, asking the same questions."

That's the quote from the game,(I'm playing X btw) the bold part is what I was referring to.

It had to be Elesa's gang. You know, that truly fashionable gang that wants to envelop the world in a mystical veil of beauty. Burgh was in on it too, i swear.

To be honest, there's a character near Geosenge town (or either the route before it) who mentiones Colress coming through/researching the stones a few years earlier... And we all know which team Colress was with, right?

I have a question about the bins in Lost Hotel... Can you get the bins to shake easier by soft resetting, or can you only get them to shake after a battle or leaving then re-entering the area?

Blob55 said:
I have a question about the bins in Lost Hotel... Can you get the bins to shake easier by soft resetting, or can you only get them to shake after a battle or leaving then re-entering the area?

All trash bins in all locations shake randomly. Soft resetting is pointless. Just re-enter the area. Also, questions like that belong here.

Keeper of Night said:
Chocolate Death said:

I thought the girl was just talking about Team Flare. If it really was a different villian, maybe Kalos is closer to Hoenn then other regions?

Team Aqua wears blue outfits...

ScorchingShock said:
Keeper of Night said:

That's the joke. I didnt think anyone would think I was being serious.

Keeper of Night said:
If it really was a different villian, maybe Kalos is closer to Hoenn then other regions?

I'm pretty sure there's an NPC in-game that says Unova and Kalos are connected.
Besides, there are less Gen 4 and 5 Pokémon in Kalos than Gen 3.

Isn't Hoenn basically a very large island with a collection of smaller islands around it? It's not attached to any continents.

I got the Strange Souvenir, i think the Strange Souvenir is from Kallos, but for the Jaune Plaza where 2 Tourist are talking about the MagmaDome-Pokemon. Maybe you can get a DLC to do something with it?

ScorchingShock said:
Keeper of Night said:

If there's something a truly hate, it's a person that takes everything seriously.

ShinyVincent said:
I got the Strange Souvenir, i think the Strange Souvenir is from Kallos, but for the Jaune Plaza where 2 Tourist are talking about the MagmaDome-Pokemon. Maybe you can get a DLC to do something with it?

There's no DLC. Unless they're just making up stuff, it'll be an event like all others in the past...

Jakeremix said:
ScorchingShock said:

If there's something a truly hate, it's a person that takes everything seriously.

ShinyVincent said:

There's no DLC. Unless they're just making up stuff, it'll be an event like all others in the past...

I agree, as for the DLC thing... I think what he meant was patches. Patches that add new in-game content, such as the patches you see with games like Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. I really cannot see them ever doing DLC for a game like this, but I can see them adding more clothes, hairstyles, customization, PR stuff, and battle musics in future patches. In fact, I really hope they do.

So I've been trying to get a Scatterbug with Compound Eyes, but they always hatch with Shield Dust. I got told you can't get Pokémon with a 100% chance of a certain ability if they have two, but I have almost a whole box of wrong ability Scatterbug.
The parents are:
Jolly Female Vivillon with Shield Dust and no Item
Modest Male Vivillon with Compound Eyes and Everstone

Females have an 80% chance of passing their ability on. (Been that way since BW2.) So just slightly bad luck, not anything odd. (I went a box of Bulbasaur without any females a few days ago.)

Jakeremix said:
ScorchingShock said:

ShinyVincent said:

I actually thought he was being serious. o.o My mistake.

Blob55 said:
So I've been trying to get a Scatterbug with Compound Eyes, but they always hatch with Shield Dust. I got told you can't get Pokémon with a 100% chance of a certain ability if they have two, but I have almost a whole box of wrong ability Scatterbug.
The parents are:

Yeah, it is the Mother's ability that gets passed on, rather than the father's. The father's can only be passed on with a Ditto, butt even then the chance is very slim!

Also, the everstone passes on the nature, not the ability (just to clarify)

MegaTombo said:
Blob55 said:
The parents are:

Yeah, it is the Mother's ability that gets passed on, rather than the father's. The father's can only be passed on with a Ditto, butt even then the chance is very slim!

Also, the everstone passes on the nature, not the ability (just to clarify)

I meant to say Nature and I eventually got one with the right Ability.

Well, there are a lot of mysteries.

One thing that no one has mentioned is that their is a hiker in the fossil lab who asks you to show him a genesect, I don't have it but when Pokemon bank is released can anyone show him a genesect and tell me what happens.

And has anyone tried to go to the sea spirits den with all three of the legendary birds?

Back