XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: Scary Pokémon X / Y Event in Lumiose City! [Possible Spoiler]

xxashxx said:
Actually the girl that does that gives you the 4 TM's in Anistar City. If you read her message carefully when you talk to her you can tell it is the same girl XD. I did this already and figured it out.:)

Sorry son, this makes no sense.
They all say and do weird stuff, but this one is on another level of weirdness.
I'm still trying to find more places, where she could pop up.

But talking about creepy events, does anyone know what's up with that grandpa in that "haunted" house?

Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

I love mysteries!

A Lava Dome Pokémon:
In Jaune Plaza, there are two tourists who talk about wild Pokémon appearing, despite there being no tall grass or anything. Later on, they mention a Lava Dome Pokémon. Some think this is a future Heatran event, while others predict a new legendary.

What does tipping do? Does it change anything? Some speculate that it increases the chances of catching shiny Pokémon, but this hasn't been confirmed.

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Did the old man mention a horde of faceless men? If I recall correctly, he mentions one faceless man in the story. At least in the German Version he's talking about one. :S

He says "A horde of faceless men!" in the english version.

He literally says "A horde of faceless men!" Greninja'd

I wanted to tip him but accidently said no. Being alone in the dark at 3 am, being easily spooked, after that story i nearly had a heart attack.

Only for the gang to agree with me and move on o_0?

I'm pretty sure tipping doesn't affect any gameplay at all.

Also, slenderman from the popular game slender (I've never played it but it seems freaky) is referenced in the game with the faceless man

Ooh boy, I do love me a good mystery.

I was really confused when I saw that all the other Power Plant places were locked.
I doubt there could be a legend in the depths of the fields....but hey, you never know. Maybe there could be some hidden Mega Evolution stones in there?
Y'know, because the Power Plant seems to have a scientist-y field of sorts. Would make sense that they would be working on some sort of research that involved Mega Evolution.

What about the Barred Room in Hotel Richissime? Could that be an event?

Chamber of Emptiness anyone? I think there's more to it then the items found there. I'm guessing it has to do with Giratina and the Distortion World.

mega safariblade said:
You can't prove either of those statements.

And you can't prove that he's wrong

I also thought of Slenderman, when I heard his story, since you really turn around when Slenderman catches you (and he's faceless). Ugh, gonna be paranoid tonight again, because of that creepy tall sh't (~_~)

Chamber of Emptiness anyone? I think there's more to it then the items found there. I'm guessing it has to do with Giratina and the Distortion World.

Yeah this one is making me suspicious too.

I love how the lack of a 3DS hacking device has left all of these mysteries in X and Y. I bet there are still a bunch of secret Mega Stones still out there! Same for shinies, everyone's wondering how it works...

Quite a few mysteries yet to be revealed!

It seems to me that the backpacker is hinting at a region that is either directly connected to Kalos (like Kanto/Johto) or is within traveling distance via the sea or other means. Pokemon Z could be like Gold/Silver in this way.

The ironic thing is that they don't even tip in France.

Something has really grabbed my attention in the game... Do you guys think that Lysandre died or became immortal? There's some people that have been saying that he became immortal in X and is doomed to be buried alive for the rest of eternity. However, I've also heard that there's a grunt in Y that literally said that Lysandre and quite a few of the other grunts died in the final explosion. Can anyone with Y confirm this?

So you're saying that his fate is different depending on the game? Interesting. I'd love to hear more about this if it's true.

I actually think it would be really cool if Lysandre lived in one version and died in the other; would make some sense considering the different legendaries.

RE: Scary Pokémon X / Y Event in Lumiose City! [Possible Spoiler]

Yeah i think this Hex Maniac is important to the story while the other Hex Maniacs are just regular people that you talk to...

There are so many secrets.. ugh... I'm not used to this anymore. I do like it tough, finally a bit of mystery back in the games :p.

Tipping probably has a function, I don't know what, but it most likely has one. It seems strange to include such an expensive thing (if you do it often) and not make it beneficial for the player in anyway. It might feel fancy and rich throwing your pokedollars at almost every person, but it is hardly a good reason to include the feature...

The strange souvenir really intrigues me. I have a feeling we have to wait a while to find out what it is about. I also hope the other region includes the potentially existing, but probably not existing, other half or so of gen 6.

Anyway from the looks of it, like was said earlier, it might resemble a tiki mask from the Polynesian islands. Maybe they will include a region based on Polynesia... The problem with that is the relatively high possibility for a very angry reaction from a lot of people.

Artemis said:
I actually think it would be really cool if Lysandre lived in one version and died in the other; would make some sense considering the different legendaries.

Yes, I completely agree wit this, it would make complete sense, as one legend has to do with life and the other death. I think it would be cool if in Y2 and X2 (or whatever we get) Lysander should die in X, but live in Y, that way Team Flare's goal in X would be to bring him back to life with Xerneas and in the other he could already be alive, but you have to end him with Yveltal.

Back