XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: The Unopenable Room

Could hold Rotom's appliances? A hotel seems sort of fitting... Except for the lawn mower. Nobody mows concrete.

SotS said:
Could hold Rotom's appliances? A hotel seems sort of fitting... Except for the lawn mower. Nobody mows concrete.

Rotom's appliances can be found in sycamore's lab...

leecario said:
SotS said:

Rotom's appliances can be found in sycamore's lab...

Thanks, because I actually had no idea where they were. But back on topic, I think it may be an event or some in game thing you have to do to get it.

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

Actually, the tips grant you a Medal in the PGL. But about the rest, some of them excite me a lot. Except for the faceless men part... It might just be an easter-egg reference to the Slenderman, just like a Psychic who says "It's over 9000!", referencing to DBZ.

There are so many easter eggs in this game including:
1. New region hints
2. Hoenn Hints
3. Real Life references
4. Throwbacks to the O.G. Games

It would have been so cool if the strange souvenir was from the Orange Islands, and that the islands would be released in a future DLC ;)

Does anyone know what the train tracks in Couriway are for? Could be another mystery, or something I have yet to complete?

The man has tried to lock Darkrai inside the room, the crazy lady in the hotel is sleepwalking (Darkrai haunts her dreams)

:p

Not really much of a mystery, but why can't you use Sweet Scent or Honey in Route 14? It's very annoying trying to find Ekans because of that.

It could have something to do with the scary house. I've read where people have claimed to have seen the ghost girl on Route 14, but I haven't seen any screenshots.

So when you see the ghost girl can you use Sweet Scent? I cannot seem to find Ekans.

RE: Scary Pokémon X / Y Event in Lumiose City! [Possible Spoiler]

At first I thought the ghost was the only one with that sprite (or model or whatever you call it), but after the fifth gym, I was a bit disappointed because Hex Maniacs are EVERYWHERE. The reason I originally thought that the one in the hotel was the ghost was because I thought that they were the only two who were Hex Maniacs, but now I'm doubting it...

Sorry, that might of been hard to understand.

Blob55 said:
So when you see the ghost girl can you use Sweet Scent? I cannot seem to find Ekans.

You can use sweet scent even before you see the ghostie.

Blob55 said:

I think Sweet Scent is unusable on Route 14 for some reason, I tried it and it said "The scent faded away for some reason...".

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Sea Spirit's Den. Is Lugia hidden away in there somewhere?
-The legendary Birds are fought there after you've chased them halfway around the region
-The Legendary Birds are usually acknowledged as having some sort of connection to Lugia
-Lugia is closely related to the ocean in one way or another (I'm not just referring to the movies here - In the Johto games, Lugia is found deep in the Whirl Islands, surrounded by water, and in 3rd gen games, Lugia is found in the bottom of Navel Rock, in a room filled with, you guessed it, water)
-If it was just going to be some old generic cave, why didn't they give it a generic name?

So, will Lugia be found, if through Mystery Gift, DLC or some other method? I think so. But that's just my opinion.

Dialkia198 said:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Sea Spirit's Den. Is Lugia hidden away in there somewhere?
-The legendary Birds are fought there after you've chased them halfway around the region
-The Legendary Birds are usually acknowledged as having some sort of connection to Lugia
-Lugia is closely related to the ocean in one way or another (I'm not just referring to the movies here - In the Johto games, Lugia is found deep in the Whirl Islands, surrounded by water, and in 3rd gen games, Lugia is found in the bottom of Navel Rock, in a room filled with, you guessed it, water)
-If it was just going to be some old generic cave, why didn't they give it a generic name?

So, will Lugia be found, if through Mystery Gift, DLC or some other method? I think so. But that's just my opinion.
Has anyone tried bringing all 3 legendary birds there? Only one appears in each game, right?

Catfish said:
Dialkia198 said:

Has anyone tried bringing all 3 legendary birds there? Only one appears in each game, right?

Depending on who you chose as your starter, yes.
Articuno if you chose Chespin
Zapdos if you chose Fennekin
Moltres if you chose Froakie

Back