XY X / Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

RE: Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

ShinyVincent said:
Yes, but..There are MegaStone`s for them, maybe there looking for a "Good Trainer" with the MegaRing, and that this will be an Event..

Also Volcanion`s Shiny is Gold, Diancie is black undernead, and Hoopa is gold in Shiny. (Saw them on Smealum`s account at Twitter)
Odd Colors for shiny`s scenes 2 are gold and 1 is black maybe they mean for something or they mean nothing. :D

For some odd reason, these mysteries (for me) are hinting towards Pokémon Z or a Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire remake; all of which I hope get released soon. Managed to complete me National Pokédex last week, too, which, if done, will have a crown next to it on the Pokédex.

Hmm I wonder if Hoenn is closer to Kalos than we think I swear we should get a map of all the regions when the games get released.

Check said:
Hmm I wonder if Hoenn is closer to Kalos than we think I swear we should get a map of all the regions when the games get released.

Well, Sinnoh was revealed to be connected to Johto in an event and in the Animé there are islands connecting Kanto and Unova, so why not?

I`ll map it out from what we know so far.
Kanto and Johto are connected
Hoenn is a big island with many little islands and is home to the orange islands if correct.
Sinnoh is also a island but is bigger than any other region due to Mt. Cornet
Unova is a northern coastal region with a continent connected to it.
Kalos is region unlike all the others with varying weather changing from town to town.
Johto and Sinnoh are connected via islands and sense the orange islands are owned by Johto so Hoenn must be nearby too.
Kalos and Unova are most likely connected and sense Looker and Cynthia live there and visit frequently Sinnoh is close by as well.
This also means that from the way the continents are connected that the Pokémon world is most likely the future Earth or a different planet that has just undergone a massive tectonic change from a super continent. Maybe from when the super Weapon was used in Kalos this breaking up the super continent in to the regions we have now.

I believe the "Office Ghost," and in-game situations like the office ghost, have no in-game significance whatsoever. I believe the ghost was just put there to freak people out. I also believe, and hope, that pokemon players of X and Y will one day able to unlock the locked doors to the Kalos Power Plant. Hopefully one day soon.

I believe the Couriway Tracks either lead to Diamond Country (where Diancie is in the movie), Hoopa's location or Volcanion's location. If not, possibly that new region that the unobtainable berries are in?

Check, I thought Sinnoh and Johto were connected through the north poll or a large mountain range.

The below image is from a booklet that was released when the tenth Pokémon movie, The Rise of Darkrai, aired. It shows the 'official' geographical locations of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. (With the Orange Islands and the Sevi Islands located south of Kanto.)
800px-RegionsMoviesMap.jpg

Check said:
I`ll map it out from what we know so far.
Kanto and Johto are connected
Hoenn is a big island with many little islands and is home to the orange islands if correct.
Sinnoh is also a island but is bigger than any other region due to Mt. Cornet
Unova is a northern coastal region with a continent connected to it.
Kalos is region unlike all the others with varying weather changing from town to town.
Johto and Sinnoh are connected via islands and sense the orange islands are owned by Johto so Hoenn must be nearby too.
Kalos and Unova are most likely connected and sense Looker and Cynthia live there and visit frequently Sinnoh is close by as well.
This also means that from the way the continents are connected that the Pokémon world is most likely the future Earth or a different planet that has just undergone a massive tectonic change from a super continent. Maybe from when the super Weapon was used in Kalos this breaking up the super continent in to the regions we have now.
- The Orange Islands actually have nothing to do with Hoenn, the Orange Islands are their own territory. If any region has anything to do with the Orange Islands, it would be Kanto.
- Actually, the Unova region isn't a 'Northern Coastal region'. For all we know, it could be located at the southern end of the Pokémon World. The only facts that we know about Unova, geographically speaking, is that it is a far away region that has no correlation with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh.
- The Decolore Isalnds don't connect Unova and Kanto, the archipelago just happens to sit somewhere in between the two regions.
- Johto and Sinnoh actually aren't connected by islands, as a matter of fact they aren't related in any way. Except, for the Sinjoh ruins. Which aren't even located in Johto nor Sinnoh. It's just a location that is related to both the Alph Ruins and Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar.
- And lastly, Kalos.... nothing geographical is known about Kalos at the moment. But if I were to guess, I would have to agree with you when you say that Kalos and Unova may be connected. All of the geographical features are there. The eastern mountains of Kalos and the western mountains of Unova just might be the same land mark. Especially considering that a railway is leaving/entering Kalos via those mountains. While subsequently, Unova has a random railway leading off of the map heading west...
th

One thing: Animé =/= the games.
Anyone know how Kanto and Unova connect through islands in the Animé, but the islands don't interact with Sinnoh, Johto and Hoenn?
This is where Unova is according to BW Animé, with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh nowhere in sight:
Unova_world_map.png

BTW, there's a clone region. The West of the East continent and the North East of the South continent are the same.

Also, there's an island which looks like the UK and Ireland. Can you spot it?

Alt image:
PokemonWorldAnime.png
The Western continent has been changed.

Like I said Earth in the future but like 3 million years in the future or is it 300million. *shrugs*

I wouldn't take either of those screenshots at face value, since that would require Gamefreak to not only have a good idea of what the entire Pokemon planet looks like but for them to pass that info on to the anime team for the sake of a couple shots that only show up for a couple seconds each.

iDrake said:
It's actually the first floor >_>
And does anyone know if this may hint to a special event? :eek:

If you show her a room she'll give you a rare candy which sucks I expected something more:)

Typed wrong I mean a rotom

juanito said:
iDrake said:
It's actually the first floor >_>
And does anyone know if this may hint to a special event? :eek:

If you show her a room she'll give you a rare candy which sucks I expected something more:)

Typed wrong I mean a rotom

What do you mean? How to show her a room???

He meant to say "show her a Rotom", based on the edit message. Though I can't confirm, since I haven't tried it myself.

Athena said:
He meant to say "show her a Rotom", based on the edit message. Though I can't confirm, since I haven't tried it myself.

I've tried already. Bring rotom in my party when I entered the room.. Nothing happen..

And I've never saved after enter that room before, cause I want to save it until I know what it is mean. Still have the same, 'no you're not the one' creepy respond.

What if: It's actually nothing. What if she reappears in the sequel/third game and explains her creepyness?

Blob55 said:
What if: It's actually nothing. What if she reappears in the sequel/third game and explains her creepyness?

The closest explanation that I can guess now is she related to Hoopa. Since Hoopa is a ghost type pokemon.

RE: X/Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

kalos is based of france due to the romance they put into the game( fireworks)

plus x and y was being made before black and white came out so they started making x and y in 2010 ( source interview )

one mystery i find weird is the 3-4 lock power plant doors.... the sewer gate in city the garbage collector and couirway town... plus those gold shinies you saw aren't shinies they are models coded into the game design

RE: X/Y Unsolved Mysteries & Secrets

sheld999 said:
kalos is based of france due to the romance they put into the game( fireworks)

plus x and y was being made before black and white came out so they started making x and y in 2010 ( source interview )

one mystery i find weird is the 3-4 lock power plant doors.... the sewer gate in city the garbage collector and couirway town... plus those gold shinies you saw aren't shinies they are models coded into the game design

Could you please clarify what your saying I barely understand so if you could clarify that be great.

Back