Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

I didn't join until December, but I've been coming to this site since late 2008, early 2009.

I'm pretty sure I originally joined the Forums to receive deck advice and gain TCG knowledge, IDK though...

Before the Gen. V release I came here to get the lastest (news).
Then I just joined a while after.
And then I left for over a month :( for no reason.
But now I'll back. :D

To be honest, I found the site back in 06, and I didn't bother to really join till 08 :F but I like it here (Most of) the community is nice :>

Rusticks said:
I didn't join until December, but I've been coming to this site since late 2008, early 2009.

All the way from early 2011. Geez it's been a while.

I've always been interested in Pokémon, specially TCG and if I recall correctly (It's been 5 years), I was looking for a site that could show card scans, so I could know about the new cards, and I found PokéBeach (not sure if with google or through another site, but it might have been google). I registered shortly after that.

I'm already on Serebii, but they have this fascist "no future game speculation" rule that kind of ruins the experience for me (speculation is one of my favorite pastimes), so I sought out another Pokemon forum. And that brought me here.

I joined because Vulpix Yolk told me to and because I play the TCG.

I joined the Beach because I saw the roleplay section, which turns out was erased within a week after joining. I also joined because of the Poem Contests and Fakemon Area.

I actually don't remember... I know that I joined and then never posted for about a year... And then became sort-of active in the VG section. Then I was involved in the TCG and Games, and now I just mainly lurk / play forum games.

I joined pokebeach beacause my brother was a member and I thought it would be cool

I always went onto the main site to get scans and news but I eventually found the forums, posted a terribad Decklist, and I became what y'all know as Gistica.

Vulpix Yolk said:
I'm pretty sure I originally joined the Forums to receive deck advice and gain TCG knowledge, IDK though...

Me too.

I was searching google for pokemon stuff. I found the main page and 2 weeks later I found the forums and I register.

I found Pokebeach in a lot of Google results, but I originally joined about... two years ago, give or take. Several months after abandoning my account, I came back, still remembering my username and password. But apparently the account I'd made had disappeared, so I made another one with the same username and password. And so I remain here.

...I don't know if the story is true or not. But my memory seldom fails me, so oh well. :p

I have been visiting the actual page for years and years but in 2011 I felt like I want to be in a community where I don't have any duties so I first began joining the chat and after some time I registered because there were a few nice users. But I only really became "active" on the forums after someone (DNA?) made me sign up for the last spot of WW12. ;P

I also get to write more English. (Not like I need practice but whatever.)

I think some kids at my league told me about it, and now here I am. Even though I have little interest in Pokemon now, I still lurk on here. It's a little sad.

I Have no idea.

I think iis told me to, and I'm like, ok, and then I'm here.
Tadaa

But I only really became "active" on the forums after someone (DNA?) made me sign up for the last spot of WW12. ;P
I actually don't remember doing this, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember well back that far.
...And it sounds like something I'd do, so I wouldn't doubt it.

So in the end, everything you do is all my fault! ^o^

Back