Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

I had been lurking a while and I wanted feedback on my Tangrowth AR/ Electivire FB deck.
There were SOOOOOO many energy you guys, you don't even know.

I was super bord during summer vacation and decided to look for a pokemon chat site. So I went on the chat and someone said do u play tcg and I said yes. So we battled and she asked for my username for the forms and I told her I did not have one. So basicly I was bord and someone told me about it.

the You laugh you Lose thread.....

only reason I started posting on the forums ;p

My life felt empty and I knew that the only way to fill that void was to join a Pokemon fansite. Now that I have satisfied my craving and reached the 1K post mark, my life became complete, but at the cost of addiction.(this post right here)

People kept mesionaing this site and I'd occasionally look around.
But the biggest reason why I joined is because I'm that bad at making decks I should be labeled "One of the worst deck makers ever!"

I love Pokemon, and having a forum to discuss anything and everything Pokemon made me squee inside.

Well I have recently come to the country and I would like to get some tips on good deck ideas before the States!! ~ ^^

i been a fan of pokemon for a long time and when my parents decided i was old enough to play they told me to get all my cards and we went to i think pheonix arizona i was the only senior there i lost every round but still got first place thats when it hit me pokemon is harder than it looks on youtube when my dad made a league i searched around the internet for decks to copy i then learned to play them and joined this site never been around much went to http://google.com/ got banned for not improving so i decided well i have a pokebeach account and started chating(my story sucks)

I saw a video that YOU guys posted about the Rival BW Battles on UUUUUU-TUUUUUBE.I saw the link,came to the site,looked at almost everything and I finally saw the word "Forums".I thought it would be fun to meet many new people (Even if just virtually XD) and I wanted to be part of a community...But before joining,I looked in here for a little while...I found everyone to be kind,and there were no problems...And thats when I decided to join.... :)

Well, I have always been a fan of pokemon, but I have no other good friends that like it. So I decided to find a place where I can talk to other fans. I've never done anything like this, so it will be interesting.

I joined simpy because POKEBEACH ROCKS! Yes, yes, I know a very good reason I might add.

Same as Ami Fides,and I come here for my TCG,and video game info.

I joined pokebeach because it seemed to be the friendliest of all the pokemon forums :)

On the first Tournament I ever whent to people were saying that they got this paper that listed the legal sets from the Pokebeach website, so I looked at the site and found they had a forum and joined it.

I also found it on google a looooong time ago and browsed around. That was before I knew how forums worked :3

Back