Why Did You Join PokéBeach?

RE: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

I joined because it was nicer than the other places in about every possible way.

I was reading the shiny Pokemon thread I found by Google because I was MM'ing Eevee. Then I joined because it seemed like a nice place...like the above guy said, nicer than a lot of other forums.

I was on Pokemon Online or whatever its called and I was batteling with someone I met and he told me about pokebeach. So I googled it and looked at the fourms, a day later I joined :)

Was told to post here by a mod, so hi everyone! Not sure how long I'll be back. Umm, I joined from a google search and just let things set sail. Let myself get caught up in drama in the past, but no more.

I was banned from a forums site for personal reasons. I was looking for a new forums site, a pokemon forum site. As I looked at Pokegym, Serebii, I went on Pokebeach to check the news and realized, slthough I knew it had a forums, it was in front of me the entire time. So, I joined and we saw what this ended up as.

Re: Why'd you join PokéBeach?

Well I think for the most reason everyone joins, to see the pokemon news and comment to the community on what we think about them.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 to planet earth.

I'd been using PokeBeach for a couple years years for card scans - maybe since Plat. - Supreme Victors - to assist me in deckbuilding. It had come in handy, but it wasn't really till June 2011 that I took notice of the "Forums" button at the top of the page. Boom. That was the day PB had to deal with the likes of me for most of that remaining Summer, teaching me the ways of the internet a bit (since this is honestly how I started on the internet).

I joined years ago because I was banned from another site for ripping people off, stealing money and personal information and for dating all the member's hot sisters.

I was just doing research on some stuff and I found this forum. It was awhile ago, but I didn't join until now.

I joined over a year ago for a couple reasons:

1) I wanted to trade with other collectors to save money.
2) The forums are much prettier than other Pokémon websites.

I joined to comment when pokebeach first predicted the sixth generation. (So around November 2012)

I joined because I was looking to get back into the TCG, but this time around, I wasn't going to be naive to strategies. This site has helped me expand to other sites, and has helped me get a LOT better at this game.

I found it while googling pokemon stuff.
And joined because... IT'S A POKEMON FORUM!!!!!!

I aspire to be the most unique Pokemon Trading Card game strategy writer ever.

I stumbled on to this site looking for more info for my WV2. I hope to make friends with common Pokémon interests.

I joined because I was searching for a better place than the gym to talk to people about pokemon and this place seemed like a nice forum (idk why but over there they seemed so serious and dull while this community is nicer and more casual, yet competitive at the same time). I believe I stumbled upon this site before I actually joined, I was looking up scans on Google, and this place came up on the search results (also a friend of mine showed me a link to here once for the purpose of getting redshark) anyways, I'm very happy that I did sign up, this is a pretty great place. :D

Someone recommended this to me... I forget who... But the community here was much more friendly than the PokeGym... Much more accepting of a collector than player. And Mods are more forgiving... :3

I can't seem to remember exactly, but it was something like this:

1) I wanted a community to feel welcome in
2) I wanted a place where I could develop beyond my social isolation without being shouted at or harassed.
3) I like Pokemon, and it seemed nice....at the time anyway.

There isn't a day gone by in which I both regret coming here for various reasons and also enjoy the experience because I have moved forward from my isolation. Weird huh?

I found this website through Google while looking for a place that was full of Pokémon information. I didn't really care for that PokéGym website. I joined because the forums looked pretty busy and had a great layout.

Mostly, I wanted to find people who share my eternal love for Gen3 and wanna battle..
Any of those out there, get in touch! :D

Back